Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida (35391 Views)

Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Comedian2019: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Liar Mohd will soon cone to deny it or tell you "these are just soft targets".

Abeg who get that lying cap?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Liposure: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
I thought dey said BH has been technically defeated, downgraded, decimated, destroyed
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by kayzeesoft(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fash20:
Buhari security chiefs should step down .They are obviously clueless and shouldn't be heading any security institution in the first place.

I think we need to send a strong message to all these leaders. We need to make them feel what we are feeling. We need to show them that if we, the good citizens are not safe, they are not safe too.
Nobody wan front.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by brainhgeek(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
....and one sin-ator from that region is saying they should grant Boko boys an agency. Now we know who the sponsors are
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
There's a point I want y'all to understand: there are two separate Hausa in d entire north. Hausa bokwas-(the acclaimed 7original Hausa) located in dnorthwest. They claim superiority over the entire north.
Then,
The banza bokwas-the illegal seven (7) located in d Northeast. The hausa bokwas- believed they were born outside wedlock and so do not share d real blood of d idea hausa, and so they despised them in some form of ideologies and they've been trying in many ways to to decimate them. They know how to spice them up in carrying out some deadly acts for them through their local intelligence. Now, the likes of Atiku knows d truth and they know that he knows.
As to my point, in as much as the BH is confined and operate with northeast, d president will continue to keep mum. There's something the hausa bokwas is currently working on and if they actualize it,.........
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Jaqenhghar: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
To the mumu army and police now, him that is reporting this is the one they will arrest.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by DexterousOne(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
77up:
So painful some people are taking this breaking news as joke ,some are even mocking them which am sure many are in danger now, many might have been killed by now , young and old , men and women will be crying by now cry , may God bring peace to Nigeria.

Not by your power that you are not in danger zone now but mocking them is what can lead you to more danger they are experiencing now .

Even if we have been divided by so many factors at least, having sympathy for each other in trying time is not bad.

Exactly

No compassion anymore in Nigeria

Too many Nigerians are psychologically traumatized and mentally defeated undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Serveyouright(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
uunwanaobong3 [color=#990000:
[/color]post=86848748]Blood of Nigerians are so cheap, equating to Palm oil, continue spilling because it is free, we always thinking that we as Nigerians are smart, we use corruption, tribalism, religion and pure dark african hatred to dehumanized ourselves in the name of smartness..... At the end of the day we will end up ruining our collective future.
The world only regards and value you if you first of all value yourself.
No Wonder the west sees Africans as thieves, extremist, terrorist, sickness and disease, death, 3rd world, refugees and aids relievers.
These days Boko Haram killing is not reported again in foreign media because it is not important.
Keep killing, I am even less concerned about the news.
I have meeting to attend tomorrow morning, wetin concerned me with northern game.... It is so unfortunate that I share the same country with hausa goats

Thank you my brother for that good observation. North are enemies of themselves. For sometime now they have been warned not to report any attack from that region. And alot of killing is going on without report from news media, tell me how other parts of the country will know what is going on there . They all support terrorism, let them live with it. If their father born them well make them bring that nonsense here, nah then them go no say e get people were value life.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by emonkey(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
iwaeda:

https://twitter.com/A_Salkida/status/1230922149654880260?s=19

Are they the raw BH or the ones a allocated NAFDAC number after rehabilitation and integration into our army?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
lindiwey:

Who told you people from Garkida are Muslims? That's the problem with southerners, once you hear a northern state, boom! they are all hausa's and Muslims..Be well informed before dishing out such comment.
thks for d info...now I know may almighty God save them but when pampared Islam's bomb Islam mosque I fell no remorse they created this mess so they should learn to leave with it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by ALEXIS0240: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Bro, I ain't wishing you harm or bad. But know that everything is turn by turn, and stage by stage. You'd get your share in painful way or in a soar way.
To hell with you.you came here to look for pity abi.thank god its a northern affair.enjoy your show.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by fauda49(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
iwaeda:

This must be a mistake. This guy is supposed to be their confidant and great friend oh. The guy miraculously always get shekau's speeches and their horrible videos
. Sometimes he acts as their go to guy on a number of issues.

I'm sure he didn't tell them the coordinates of where his mums twin sister lives otherwise they wouldn't have attacked her villages or is it a tale of tails wagging the dog now.

Who ever rides a tiger will eventually end up in its belly
SALKIDA, HOW MARKET?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Dybala11(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Let me go and inform our New president Mr Abba Kyari
Maybe you don't know that those are his boys in action.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by foreshore(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=iwaeda post=86846220]

https://twitter.com/A_Salkida/status/1230922149654880260?s=19[/quote

Just today the useless Chief of Army Staff said Boko Haram are just days to be finally defeated

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by AceRoot(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Meanwhile Army is busy harassing citizens in a supermarket, because s general was asked to join a queue

Please do tell me some more about this live General, for it sounds more realistic than the Boko Haram, who according to the ultra-lite General and his lot have ceaselessly assured us that Boko Haram are defeated and holds no territory.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Brunosamel(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Since the bụbu himself is not doing anything about this killing.... Well as far as it doesn't get to where I am and my family who cares, I never see wetin go carry me enter north....
That's what the Northern created for themselves.. I just pity the innocent people...

Am begging Boko Haram to switch it's attack to all the northern elders, politicians and the powerful men who keep mute in creation of Boko Haram...

Please stay out of my quote

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Bizibi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
I had a terrible dream about boko haram den in bauchi state.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by tete7000(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
I wonder why they have not attacked Daura...
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by LuckyM: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
iClef:
Hmm. Sorry. Are they using feeding bottle or gun? Is their agency ready yet?

The recently graduated Boko boys by the Nigerian army in the disguise of repentance have started testing the efficacy of their new training
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Dybala11(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fash20:
Buhari security chiefs should step down .They are obviously clueless and shouldn't be heading any security institution in the first place.

I think we need to send a strong message to all these leaders. We need to make them feel what we are feeling. We need to show them that if we, the good citizens are not safe, they are not safe too.
Who are the individuals you're referring to as 'we' in your comment? So you believe that Nigerians will rise up to demand better governance, improved security and accountability from our leaders right? You better don't do pass yourself cos Nigeria is not worth dying for, or else another Sowore scenario loading.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by LuckyM: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
I only pity the poor masses. The recently graduated Boko boys by the Nigerian army in the disguise of repentance have started testing the efficacy of their new training
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by UnusualJhay(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
The north nurtured terrorism,
terrorism is back to torture the north

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Abagworo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
This new and recent Boko Haram attacks may be politically sponsored. Government should beam their searchlight on prominent opposition politicians especially from Northeast.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Horlami247: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
TeleboiZ005:
But wait o.
Should we fry beans?

Why u talk like dis, do u even know wat insurgency means....u can roast it if u wish
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Bizibi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abagworo:
This new and recent Boko Haram attacks may be politically sponsored. Government should beam their searchlight on prominent opposition politicians especially from Northeast.
hehehehe,nor be only opposition politicians.... nairaland and jokers.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by ericmani: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fash20:

Buhari himself should step down!! But he won't anyways so we should just fold our hands and watch dem do their thing.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Meritocracy: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
By the time you people finished killing yourself, you will rise up against your leader using Boko Haram to make money. Just continue breeding Almajiri, you just started.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by erospecial: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Buhari and Oshiomole!!!

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Kfed4ril(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Isn’t buhari a real niggar?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Bekool(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
iwaeda:

Yet buratai was celebrating his troops for defeating bokoharam today. In a sane country there would have since been a very bloody revolution to overthrow this incompetent, corrupt and wicked regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Releases Detained IPOB Members / Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police / Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.