Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida (35390 Views)

Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by smileyoo: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2020
Na waaooo. how long 'll this Carnage continue? pls who ever is the captain of this troubled ship called Nigeria, should do something to save the precious lives of Nigerians. either bubu or Abba kyari, pls listen to the cries and agony of your people. we Nigerians don't even need developments and infrastructures anymore, just give us peace and security, we 'll develop on our own pace, when there's peace and security in the land. enough of these senseless killings. later one mad man 'll still be canvassing for amnesty for these vile men, terrorising Nigerians. oh Nigeria, how low can a nation be?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by laykman(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Lack of appropriate documentation is what's plaguing Nigeria now. They aren't able to get enough data cause they lack anything to use in tracing the origins of each individual, hence knowing the size of their army. Until we all have been documented into Nigeria's system one way or the other, Nigeria will never truly know us like it should.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Cherez:

Bros shut up, you Northerners are just so shameless (sorry to say)
Imagine what BH is doing yet you guys support them, having religious inclinations to them.
You support and vote your wicked politicians and now here is the result. Common IDP camps, your people in govt are looting and sleeping with victims in exchange for food.
You guys are the worst in this country when it comes to looting. Over 45% of Nigeria's oil eealth isn't controlled by FG but by private Northern individuals.
Now, one stupid guy is proposing a ministry for BH rehabilitation while the soldiers who died by their guns have their families in disarray.
You guys are wicked to your own

I'm a southerner,
ábúm ónyé igbò
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Tweiker: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I'm a southerner,
ábúm ónyé igbò

Really? Nice. grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Cherez: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I'm a southerner,
ábúm ónyé igbò
Being Igbo or not isn't my concern but my point up there.
Does letter "a & e" in Igbo have those marks you gave them? Same way the "o" in "onye" & "Igbo" are not supposed to have marks as they are in the class of "Udaume aro"
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2020
Cherez:

Being Igbo or not isn't my concern but my point up there.
Does letter "a & e" in Igbo have those marks you gave them? Same way the "o" in "onye" & "Igbo" are not supposed to have marks as they are in the class of "Udaume aro"

I don't know much about what you're saying, I grew up in the North. I didn't study Ibo language. But I show believe you understood what was typed undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Cherez: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I don't know much about what you're saying, I grew up in the North. I didn't study Ibo language. But I show believe you understood what was typed undecided
If you grew up there, kindly educate them to revolt against these wicked elites of theirs.
Elites both in the South and North are terrible but those of the North are much more worse.
Tell Gaidam to stop seeking a soft landing for a group that has killed over 50 thousand Nigerians
Tell the North to openly criticise PMB n bring him to do the right things
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by benuejosh: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Fash20:
Buhari security chiefs should step down .They are obviously clueless and shouldn't be heading any security institution in the first place.

I think we need to send a strong message to all these leaders. We need to make them feel what we are feeling. We need to show them that if we, the good citizens are not safe, they are not safe too.
My fears are that have our leaders ever yielded to the call of the Masses? We cry and they do what pleases them. They don't see us as citizens but 'masses'.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Cherez:

If you grew up there, kindly educate them to revolt against these wicked elites of theirs.
Elites both in the South and North are terrible but those of the North are much more worse.
Tell Gaidam to stop seeking a soft landing for a group that has killed over 50 thousand Nigerians
Tell the North to openly criticise PMB n bring him to do the right things

He's gradually being renounced by his brothers. It's just the matter of time before they all become unanimous against him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Cherez: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:
[/b]

He's gradually being renounced by his brothers. It's just the matter of time before they all become unanimous against him.
Thanks
That's my point, this evil won't stop until the North tells itself the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Starks: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2020
bokoharam the fulani jihadist, the foreign elites will keep killing and claiming you people lands because they really dont have land of their own and the need to settle since nomad life is outdates ..so not until you people will stand up for once and and take d war to their gate,.. my brother it seems bokoharam is getting started.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Tweiker:

Really? Nice. grin

grin
Phewww.......... undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Vikky014(f): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Bro, I ain't wishing you harm or bad. But know that everything is turn by turn, and stage by stage. You'd get your share in painful way or in a soar way.
The truth is boko haram cant survive i. south south. south east and south west those people put humanity first before religion
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Vikky014:
The truth is boko haram cant survive i. south south. south east and south west those people put humanity first before religion

I ain't inhumane. No!
These people killed are humans. Most of them don't deserve to die. Imagine children being butchered like chicken. Innocent children that no nothing about this life.

PS: I'm not a Northerner, I'm a southerner. I was born and raised up in the North. The way you guys see these northerners is quite different from the way I see them. Aside religion, majority of them are well off and generous than most of the southerners that beat their chest on Nairaland and in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by JAWBONE(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2020
In another thread, Boko Haram attacked somewhere in Yobe by 10:30 am on Friday. In this one they attacked Adamawa by 7pm on Friday also.

Does it mean these guys are everywhere in the NE. How are they able to attack two different locations in the same day?

Just asking
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Vikky014(f): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I ain't inhumane. No!
These people killed are humans. Most of them don't deserve to die. Imagine children being butchered like chicken. Innocent children that no nothing about this life.

PS: I'm not a Northerner, I'm a southerner. I was born and raised up in the North. The way you guys see these northerners is quite different from the way I see them. Aside religion, majority of them are well off and generous than most of the southerners that beat their chest on Nairaland and in life.
Mydear i left North last year. Katsina to be precise. Those northerners always rejoice when the people boko kills are christains of their tribe or strangers on their land. They only kick against boko or herds men when they attack their fellow muslims. How many of their Emirs have declared against bokoharam openly. They should declare war against them before i believe you. Infact there was a little fight near my area a Hausa guy i know and interact with threw stone at me. I asked him after the fight why he did that. His answer was that no matter how you like ur chicken you will still end up killing it for food. Stay woke okay?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2020
Vikky014:
Mydear i left North last year. Katsina to be precise. Those northerners always rejoice when the people boko kills are christains of their tribe or strangers on their land. They only kick against boko or herds men when they attack their fellow muslims. How many of their Emirs have declared against bokoharam openly. They should declare war against them before i believe you. Infact there was a little fight near my area a Hausa guy i know and interact with threw stone at me. I asked him after the fight why he did that. His answer was that no matter how you like ur chicken you will still end up killing it for food. Stay woke okay?
I'm guessing you did your youth service there.
How many years did you spent there before I proceed?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Vikky014(f): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I'm guessing you did your youth service there.
How many years did you spent there before I proceed?
3 years so proceed
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by UKkev: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
danelson007:
Eeya. The ant infested wood u people packed is hunting u. Call the army please
You are a fool. Onuku
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by delishpot: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
danelson007:
Eeya. The ant infested wood u people packed is hunting u. Call the army please

Don't worry, when your neighbours house is on fire and you don't help put it out, with time it will spread to yours by then it will be too hot to handle. Today those guys are claiming the North, they will slowly advance to other parts of the country. By then, they would have been too powerful to combat. They are wise. They knew Muslims will support their inception cos they thought only heatjens(non Muslims) will be their targets. The Muslims never raised their voices against them when they started by bombing and burning churches. They turned their faces in religious Intera će and bigotry and acted like they did not notice. Then they gained underground acceptance and became strong. Afterwards they implemented their real agenda. To take over power from both Muslims and Christians.. So they started attacking anyone in their path. Taking advantage of the anger of non Muslims, that non Muslims will say oh well, since you guys were supporting them killing us, now the fire you set in your neighbours farm has crossed into yours.... Deal with it. The non Muslims simply look the other way in tribalism as they take over the North and advance south. Gosh, these guys are smarter than others
No wonder they Re succeeding.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vikky014:
3 years so proceed

No wonder you seem to complain. I've been in the North for at least 20yrs + .... Your perception about these people is too shallow. Moslems are good people. The thing is there are many bad eggs, but not the way you think. If you're opened to them they'll do same to you, and even tell you more about themselves and the way they view southerners. But if you're isolated they'll think that you're playing religion with them, and then their views about you change. They respect the southerners, because of their smartness and how intelligent they are.

Ibos are the ones who suffer mostly in terms monetary aspect. They are been mocked as people who like money whenever they find themselves around them. Even in schools, markets and public places. Ibos are d ones who suffer.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
May God Almighty continue to have mercy on us
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Vikky014(f): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

No wonder you seem to complain. I've been in the North for at least 20yrs + .... Your perception about these people is too shallow. Moslems are good people. The thing is there are many bad eggs, but not the way you think. If you're opened to them they'll do same to you, and even tell you more about themselves and the way they view southerners. But if you're isolated they'll think that you're playing religion with them, and then their views about you change. They respect the southerners, because of their smartness and how intelligent they are.

Ibos are the ones who suffer mostly in terms monetary aspect. They are been mocked as people who like money whenever they find themselves around them. Even in schools, markets and public places. Ibos are d ones who suffer.
stop being naive okay? All these talk doesnt change the fact that their Emirs and mallams are in full support of boko haram and bandits

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vikky014:
stop being naive okay? All these talk doesnt change the fact that their Emirs and mallams are in full support of boko haram and bandits

Alright then. Have it your way smiley
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by PecE2Make: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
The army won't go there because boko boys are fully armed. If it is IPOB members they would have shown muscles
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Farki: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
tommy589:
We should should swallow our pride and seek for external military assistance.
The past and present crop of military managers has not been resolute to bring an end to the crisis since they see it has a conduit to enrich themselves.

America is involved in monitoring Boko Haram and has even offered troops, we declined at the time because the leaders then thought they would escalate the situation..

Chad, Niger, Cameroon and even Benin republic have offered soldiers to fight Boko Haram yet still no progress. We are the ones making this war unwinnable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Austin Ogannanah On Air Peace: Arewa Youths React To Fresh Fraud Allegations / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.