Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida (35388 Views)

Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by babapressy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by newinventions: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
There is fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the run. There is fire on the mountain top and no ones is running.

One day the river will overflow and there will be no where for us to go and we will run wishing we had put out the fire.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by flexyrule(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
FarFromAverage:

undecided
Before you write epistle, I'm from the South, residing in North.
Are you forced to remain in the North?
I was born in the North. I lived all my live there. When the BH thing started, we had to flee the town through mountains at night. My parents voluntarily resigned their jobs and relocated back to the south.
Stay there and be hoping for things to get better.
No amount of positively would tackle the security challenge in the North. The north groomed insurgency into what it has become. Let them enjoy the fruits of their labor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Buruntai the paper tiger should come oooo I thought they are one inch destroying boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Respect55(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
There are at Abia monitoring NK's parents' burial.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by chosenwan1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
The shame Buhari has put his supporters in is beyond words. One of his strong supporters today complained that whoever is advising the man needs to get his head re-examined
iwaeda:

https://twitter.com/A_Salkida/status/1230922149654880260?s=19
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by hope4nigeria(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
TeleboiZ005:
But wait o.u
Should we fry beans?
nope, let's fry petrol abi?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by hope4nigeria(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
flexyrule:
Are you forced to remain in the North?
I was born in the North. I lived all my live there. When the BH thing started, we had to flee the town through mountains at night. My parents voluntarily resigned their jobs and relocated back to the south.
Stay there and be hoping for things to get better.
No amount of positively would tackle the security challenge in the North. The north groomed insurgency into what it has become. Let them enjoy the fruits of their labor.
exactly, fruit of their labour.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fash20:
Buhari security chiefs should step down .They are obviously clueless and shouldn't be heading any security institution in the first place.

I think we need to send a strong message to all these leaders. We need to make them feel what we are feeling. We need to show them that if we, the good citizens are not safe, they are not safe too.

This is actually beyond the chiefs sacking them self wouldn't change a thing.... some elements unseen are responsible for this...

Gainers and actually losers are in this..
Nigeria should be declared a state of emergency... !!.. The top seems reluctant to do d
Needful....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by omoadeleye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fash20:
Buhari security chiefs should step down .They are obviously clueless and shouldn't be heading any security institution in the first place.

I think we need to send a strong message to all these leaders. We need to make them feel what we are feeling. We need to show them that if we, the good citizens are not safe, they are not safe too.

It's just a pity that our voices only end on the internet
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Fash20: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
ericmani:

Buhari himself should step down!! But he won't anyways so we should just fold our hands and watch dem do their thing.

This is exactly what we cannot do... We must take action.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Fash20: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dybala11:

Who are the individuals you're referring to as 'we' in your comment? So you believe that Nigerians will rise up to demand better governance, improved security and accountability from our leaders right? You better don't do pass yourself cos Nigeria is not worth dying for, or else another Sowore scenario loading.

They will not listen to peaceful protest they only understand violence... Violence not against the citizens but against the fanatically corrupt politicians.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Dybala11(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fash20:

They will not listen to peaceful protest they only understand violence... Violence not against the citizens but against the fanatically corrupt politicians.
What you wrote in your reply is true, but it requires a great sacrifice, the question us that who wants to be the scapegoat. It's a fact that this country will never progress significantly without revolution.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is fake news!
Buhari has defeated bokoharam since 1804 - femi mumushina & garbage shehu.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Slylee: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2020
They will get rewarded at the end. Amnesty for repented boko Haram. The north should carry their own cross period.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by vineyardfarms: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2020
iwaeda:

The security chiefs need to be re-examined if they are realy fit for for the job ! If they are part of the problem or solution? If they are agents to weapon dealers? Or they atm machine? Are they realy been truthful about their operation? Why is the FED GOVT bent at keeping them at all cost? Why risk the young soldiers lives for a failed operation?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Enculer2: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Bro, I ain't wishing you harm or bad. But know that everything is turn by turn, and stage by stage. You'd get your share in painful way or in a soar way.

Idiot.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Enculer2: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2020
As long as no Biafran is hurt or killed.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Chicastle: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2020
You mean the Repentant bokoharam or which one?. Please stop reporting to us. go and report to Boko Haram AGENCY
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Chicastle: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Are you reporting to us? are we now the Boko Haram agency?
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by lottomkyes200: 2:25am On Feb 22, 2020
I hate when I hear people security thieves should step down I don't understand why would they step down when they should be in Jail by now.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:15am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

undecided
Before you write epistle, I'm from the South, residing in North.

What are you still doing there Are you so senseless You want to die and then attract sympathy from us? I can't imagine any southerner still living in that terrorist-infested, God-forsaken, hell-hole! Even without Boko Haram, is that area inhabitable? Has there ever been peace, safety of lives and property there? After doing NYSC in that evil part of the world some years ago, I have no sympathy but utter disdain for any southerner who has chosen to enslave himself, not in any other part of the world, but in Northern Nigeria! A place where bigotry, intolerance, banditory, terrorism and jihadism reign supreme! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Felix6: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Video of the attack or idontbelieve it. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by AIIah: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Odinaka00(m): 5:19am On Feb 22, 2020
osazsky:
when u guys were hiding them during gej tenure u were happy..u rejoiced when they bombed churches and killed Christians during festive periods now that u people are killing yourselves and mosque bombing mosque what do u want us to do.d few minority Christians in d south. U guys should learn to live with the monster u created...I remember when u guys were saying killing of boko haram was a fight against Islam I think I watched that documentary on CNN in 2011 cant remember d year spits

I bet he was one of the people who rejoiced when the Army was dealing with Igbos in the East all in the name of Python dance
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by orisa37: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2020
The Senator, Rep & HSE Members who are Responsible for that Garkida Area should Report in the Media on what is happening in their Constituency and suggest how they want the Yorubas and Igbos to help them defeat Bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by orisa37: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Let all the Politicians who are paid Salaries and Constituency Allowances for that Garkida Area Report and suggest what to do. The Yorubas and The Igbos will help them if they have the facts.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by luluosas(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2020
May God protect all the innocent people in the cross fire in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

What are you still doing there Are you so senseless You want to die and then attract sympathy from us? I can't imagine any southerner still living in that terrorist-infested, God-forsaken, hell-hole! Even without Boko Haram, is that area inhabitable? Has there ever been peace, safety of lives and property there? After doing NYSC in that evil part of the world some years ago, I have no sympathy but utter disdain for any southerner who has chosen to enslave himself, not in any other part of the world, but in Northern Nigeria! A place where bigotry, intolerance, banditory, terrorism and jihadism reign supreme! Tufiakwa!
grin
I'm still schooling there.
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Niaja4real(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2020
iwaeda:

No worry yourself
The Agency for Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists will take care of those who will recant after the killing of Innocent souls & they will be rewarded handsomely... Ibrahim Gaidem is the real boko haram terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida by Cherez: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Bro, I ain't wishing you harm or bad. But know that everything is turn by turn, and stage by stage. You'd get your share in painful way or in a soar way.
Bros shut up, you Northerners are just so shameless (sorry to say)
Imagine what BH is doing yet you guys support them, having religious inclinations to them.
You support and vote your wicked politicians and now here is the result. Common IDP camps, your people in govt are looting and sleeping with victims in exchange for food.
You guys are the worst in this country when it comes to looting. Over 45% of Nigeria's oil eealth isn't controlled by FG but by private Northern individuals.
Now, one stupid guy is proposing a ministry for BH rehabilitation while the soldiers who died by their guns have their families in disarray.
You guys are wicked to your own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 13 ‘landlords’ Of The National Assembly / Austin Ogannanah On Air Peace: Arewa Youths React To Fresh Fraud Allegations / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.