Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (42934 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Should I Share A Room With My Wife Or Live In Separate Rooms In The House? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by McTobe(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okkk
Divay22:

He should just learn to mind his business.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
James289:
It is good and at the same time it is not good, it depends on the relationship.
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
They're just living together for the sake of their children not for love
But in relationship where there are love, respect, caring, cleanness, ...No.
one can b all dat nd still b lovin,respectful nd carin husband

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Lastmankc(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Joystark:

Hahhahahahahhahahahha.
I love Nairaland cheesy
I love you
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Kolisky(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2020
YourCoffin:
With the recent news on wives stabbing their husbands in their sleep, it is advisable couples stay in different rooms, if possible different buildings

grin grin

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Timothyoj(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Bukden16:
Yes...
For a Snoring wife, dirty ,untidy, nagging and an unkept wife... I'll say yes a 100 times

Ain't you aware of all these about her before getting married....?

Know and study her better to the best of your knowledge before getting married because you cannot finish their course before and after getting married.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Bukden16:
Yes...
For a Snoring wife, dirty ,untidy, nagging and an unkept wife... I'll say yes a 100 times
You have a poor taste in women.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by willyjacs(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

My wife stays in her own room. My son sleeps with me in my room.
Doesn’t affect the love I have for my wife.
That's good.
I av been thinking about this for a long time.
There's this respect nd orderliness this little space brings....

Truth is staying together every time can cause and has caused a lot of irritations nd avoidable arguments..

Every relationship; be it marriage or dating needs that little space so everyone can be themselves with freedom and without choking each other.....
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by izibili44: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2020
All you just wrote is not true.
James289:
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by favour32(m): 4:29am On Feb 24, 2020
attacker321:

You're bringing another dimension to the subject matter. This is not about how much a husband spends on his wife and her family.

The question is should they stay in separate rooms? Pros and cons.
I wonder o
Nai make most of them dey fail exam.
List three colours.
E dey explain five colours grin
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Brainboxfid(f): 4:33am On Feb 24, 2020
hmm .. I can't imagine staying in different room with my husband, Never.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by awoluyi(m): 4:45am On Feb 24, 2020
No.They can stay in two different towns and visit each other occasionally.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by rafcrown(m): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Why do we have master bedroom. ?
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by imagrg(m): 5:07am On Feb 24, 2020
YES OOOO
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by sso: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2020
It's better they stay in separate rooms, I have been married for over twenty years and we stay in separate rooms, because at times man need quiet time after a hard day's work and again the woman because of her clothing and others she need her separate room for this, when am in the mood i go to her room, when she is in the mood she comes to my room, that is how it has been paying off this many years of our marriage. As a trader and very busy woman, i leave her till when she is in the urge to come over, so she often comes over than me going over.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by femi4: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2020
YourCoffin:
With the recent news on wives stabbing their husbands in their sleep, it is advisable couples stay in different rooms, if possible different buildings
So she cannot leave her room and come to stab you in your room
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by banio: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2020
YourCoffin:

You got mua laughing
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Reference(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2020
awoluyi:
No.They can stay in two different towns and visit each other occasionally.

That happens too. It doesn't violate any natural laws of marraige. The biblical advice for that is to ensure it is not open ended to avoid temptations. Whatever works for them.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by feldido(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2020
McTobe:
At least you can rest in the night after a busy day at work, that baby cry deep in the night for palp or breastmilk will make you to be between being angry and pitying wifey for being up that late to breast feed. I just got my own go ahead to move back to a separate room after sharing the same room for going to one year now.

Was able to endure all that, but she turned a year she now want more space. Now I see the need for separate room

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by knowhowk: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Separate rooms is the best for safety reasons.Anger can take over even a saint .
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Skmoda360(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2020
James289:
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
loud it
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by galadima77(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2020
attacker321:

You're bringing another dimension to the subject matter. This is not about how much a husband spends on his wife and her family.

The question is should they stay in separate rooms? Pros and cons.

Trust me, separate rooms is the best.

If you're married, you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Lilimax(f): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Igetmyown247:
Whatever works. At the end of the day your happiness comes first.
smiley
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Lilimax(f): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2020
sso:
It's better they stay in separate rooms, I have been married for over twenty years and we stay in separate rooms, because at times man need quiet time after a hard day's work and [b]again the woman because of her clothing and others she need her separate room for this, [/b]when am in the mood i go to her room, when she is in the mood she comes to my room, that is how it has been paying off this many years of our marriage. As a trader and very busy woman, i leave her till when she is in the urge to come over, so she often comes over than me going over.
Well said!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Lilimax(f): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2020
sso:
It's better they stay in separate rooms, I have been married for over twenty years and we stay in separate rooms, because at times man need quiet time after a hard day's work and again the woman because of her clothing and others she need her separate room for this, when am in the mood i go to her room, when she is in the mood she comes to my room, that is how it has been paying off this many years of our marriage. As a trader and very busy woman, i leave her till when she is in the urge to come over, so she often comes over than me going over.
Well said!
My clothes and things need to be in separate room else my hubby's room will be overcrowded. smiley
I've been married for over 15 years.

Whatever works for you.! cool
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Bukden16(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You have a poor taste in women.

Even the devil himself is scared of women when it comes to fake life and change.
I'm not even dating any at the moment, but I've seen a lot.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Brainboxfid:
hmm
.. I can't imagine staying in different room with my husband, Never.
When you're married you'll know.
It doesn't reduce your love for each other.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by AmuRubber(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2020
YourCoffin:

... and if possible, on different planets!
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Nickymezor(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2020
Wateva suits the fam....for me it ain't bad
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Champneys: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Yes, if they want.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by johnad3(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
i support it cus women wahala too much, ehm you no touch me today joo and so on
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Brainboxfid(f): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lilimax:

When you're married you'll know.
It doesn't reduce your love for each other.
hmm when I'm married I will prefer sleeping with my husband with his hand around my body, you can even have early morning gist and sex, not when u want to have sex it will be arranged because we're sleeping about.. let emotions control everything... chai, see as u dy make me anticipate marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.