Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? (1559 Views)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / Stories About People Living In Houses Haunted By Ghosts, Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by MiztaFabuloz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
I hear a lot about people having this spiritual husband or wife and I don't really understand anything about it. Maybe because I haven't had any experience about it or maybe I do but I don't even know.

Can people with experience about it tell us their experience because sometimes it sounds like a movie to me.

I had a friend (he is no more my friend) then who told me his experience with a girl that had a spiritual husband. I almost went gaga when he said how he entered the room and perceived the scent of a nice perfume that got him wondering. Then he confronted his GF and she confessed everything about her spiritual husband being in the room. He got upset with the whole story and they had a quarrel. He made her sleep in the living room while he slept in the bedroom, only for him to wake up midnight outside his gate. He said he got scared and ran inside to meet the girl and she told him the spiritual husband was upset and called some people who took him out of the room to sleep outside.

This story is still making me go gaga but I still hear people talking about spiritual husband and wife. If you have any encounter or have heard any from anyone close to you, please share.

Maybe we can put some things together to know if these things are really true or not.
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Lamanii22(f): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I hear a lot about people having this spiritual husband or wife and I don't really understand anything about it. Maybe because I haven't had any experience about it or maybe I do but I don't even know.

Can people with experience about it tell us their experience because sometimes it sounds like a movie to me.

I had a friend (he is no more my friend) then who told me his experience with a girl that had a spiritual husband. I almost went gaga when he said how he entered the room and perceived the scent of a nice perfume that got him wondering. Then he confronted his GF and she confessed everything about her spiritual husband being in the room. He got upset with the whole story and they had a quarrel. He made her sleep in the living room while he slept in the bedroom, only for him to wake up midnight outside his gate. He said he got scared and ran inside to meet the girl and she told him the spiritual husband was upset and called some people who took him out of the room to sleep outside.

This story is still making me go gaga but I still hear people talking about spiritual husband and wife. If you have any encounter or have heard any from anyone close to you, please share.

Maybe we can put some things together to know if these things are really true or not.

Lol maddo... I try to be all modern and not try to believe in all these spiritual stuff but one part of Me still believes in it... I believe there are powers and forces and therefore I believe there are spiritual spouses... It would have made more sense if spirit spouses are more like your guardian angel, you know they give you money when you're stranded and protect you.. But no, they are jealous of your physical spouse AF...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by aminusodiq(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2020
I've heard about it... But never believed it
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2020
All you need to do in order to get free from it.
First accept Jesus, then pray to end the spiritual relationship unless you will never have peace or progress in life they will keep frustrating one angle of the persons life
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by OlawaleBammie: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol maddo... I try to be all modern and not try to believe in all these spiritual stuff but one part of Me still believes in it... I believe their powers and forces and therefore I believe there are spiritual spouses... It would have made more sense of spirit spouses are more like your guardian angel, you know they give you money when you're stranded and protect you.. But no, they are jealous of your physical spouse AF...

Yes, i tink they are jealous of the physical husband indeed.

Maybe i can liken it to a scenario i found mysef wen i was stil with my ex. Tins were difficult for me to achieve, disappointment always, people wey dey call me for work before no come know wey my number dey ontop their fon.

Plus i come dream two times, first i heard a strange voice shouting "you cant marry so so so oo(3×)"
And second tym "A huge and elderly man throwing tantrum in my house shouting, give me my tin oo, hive me my tin oo(this is actually wen we were told to pray about our relationship) hmmmmmm

Funny tin b say, in our endeavors, undertakings and influence, we both saw a big turnaround, my madam dey increase why me dey do d opposite(like i felt useless and undervalued and dis made depression set in)

Later her pastor confirmed it to her dat she's not walking alone dat one biiig baba use to follow her around... Ahhh!! Àré!! this one pass me oo, na wetin i talk b dat.hmm

Did i remember to say dat we dated for five years but my mama pastor told me wen our relationship was exactly 2years (before my mum) dat if i should go ahead wit the girl tins wil b extremely difficult for me, i spent the remaining three years batling for my love, i wouldn't let her go without a fight, i loved her soo dearly, she's everything a man want and also she's my first love. but i later realized there are some battles you cant win.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by MiztaFabuloz(m): 1:03am On Feb 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Maybe i can liken it to a scenario i found mysef wen i was stil with my ex. Tins were difficult for me to achieve, disappointment always, people wey dey call me for work before no come know wey my number dey ontop their fon.

Plus i come dream two times, first i heard a strange voice shouting "you cant marry so so so oo(3×)"
And second tym "A huge and elderly man throwing tantrum in my house shouting, give me my tin oo, hive me my tin oo(this is actually wen we were told to pray about our relationship) hmmmmmm

Funny tin b say, in our endeavors, undertakings and influence, we both saw a big turnaround, my madam dey increase why me dey do d opposite(like i felt useless and undervalued and dis made depression set in)

Later her pastor confirmed it to her dat she's not walking alone dat one biiig baba use to follow her around... Ahhh!! Are!! this one pass me oo, na wetin i talk b dat.hmm

Even men have talked about having spiritual wives so its not just a female thing and they also say spiritual wives are more jealous than spiritual husbands.
I remember a news sometime ago when the present oni of ife said he was never single before he married because he has a spiritual wife in the palace already but he is permitted to have a physical wife.
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by OlawaleBammie: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Even men have talked about having spiritual wives so its not just a female thing and they also say spiritual wives are more jealous than spiritual husbands.
I remember a news sometime ago when the present oni of ife said he was never single before he married because he has a spiritual wife in the palace already but he is permitted to have a physical wife.

yes na, before nko?? u tink say the realm3where this invisible spirit are na only man dey der??

spiritual wife dey jantirere, its just that their tolerance supersedes individualy

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by 50power: 1:09am On Feb 23, 2020
All I will say is that, if you are in love with anyone, investigate the person very well. Know the family and village that he or she is from.

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by BlackfireX: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Shithole ....

Just imagine
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Manadan0000(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2020
This truly exist, Jinns especially the bad one interfere with human existence and soemtimes the fault is from us, we look for their trouble first and then they posses and begin to manifest. Some of the rules and guidelines to avoid spiritual husband, wives or have anything to do with or offend this Jinns re stated in the hadiths.
For example, don't throw or just pour very hot water away, allow it calm down as you may be pouring it on a spirit. This things have the power to see us but we can't see them, they can change in different forms, be it stone, tree and so on.
As a woman always cover your hair and stop walking about naked as you may be inviting spirits.
Shun premarital affairs as this spirits can dwell in people and move to whoever they have sex with, i know of a lady who get flogged in her dreams whenever she have sex with any other man. Jinns are very jealous and they retaliate when they re offended, the best way to conquer them is duas, recite your dua before you enter the bathroom as they live in dirty places, quite isolated places and so on.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Lamanii22(f): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Later her pastor confirmed it to her dat she's not walking alone dat one biiig baba use to follow her around... Ahhh!! Àré!! this one pass me oo, na wetin i talk b dat.hmm

Did i remember to say dat we dated for five years but my mama pastor told me wen our relationship was exactly 2years (before my mum) dat if i should go ahead wit the girl tins wil b extremely difficult for me, i spent the remaining three years batling for my love, i wouldn't let her go without a fight, i loved her soo dearly, she's everything a man want and also she's my first love. but i later realized there are some battles you cant win.

Swears lol @"there are some battles you can't win"... Awwww... Obedience is better than sacrifice... There are powers in this life lol...
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by GeneralPula: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Yes I think so..
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2020
The difference between us blacks from Nigeria( don't know about other sub Saharan Africans) and other people is curiosity.
A man from South Korea will hear of this and investigate, an English man will do so, put his findings in paper and publish it.
I have watched some Korean historical dramas and believe u me, these people were deep into voodoism more than us. Make no mistake about it, all parts of the world at one point or the other practiced voodoism, communicated with extra terrestrial beings and they were fully documented. The changes that swept them over, how it was resisted and how they faired today.
Here, we all believed in spirit spouses but nobody has deemed it fit to explore it holistically and give us his or her findings except hush hush everywhere. I heard, she heard and some concocted rubbish about dreams.

In some of our villages, we have rain makers( they all go spiritual) until Julius Berger came and showed us it can be physical and scientific.
U know something but u are afraid of telling your friend or family so they can see it as what it is.
Instead, it's shrouded in secrecy.

That, my friend is the reason why we are where we are today and the rest has moved forward.

That secrecy is what has made Nigeria the religious capital of the world. Even Saudi Arabia has done their permutation very well nd seen that the world is fast changing against religion and they have to move with the tide.
Look at the pope, he has seen the handwriting on the world. The rate at which science and tech is taking over has been rendering their religious believes insignificant in the present day scheme of things.

So my dear, I wish u luck with your spirit husband and wife.

Until one asks questions, u will never know why.

U can't be a Nigerian politician without belonging to one secret society or another. Is it not the same secret society we have all around the world?
What has ogboni, amorc, whatever they 're called done for the progress of Nigeria like it's obtained in other countries.
What has the so called confraternities done to move Nigeria forward?

Absolutely nothing!

In essence, what has knowing that there are spirit spouses done to move Nigeria forward? Zilch!
So is it worth our time, nope.
But we give So much time to irrelevancies.

A white will only give it tome if he will learn something useful from it. Another will continue to study it when the first person must have died and left behind his findings.
This is how they have grown better and faster than us.

In 2020,we are still talking about spirit spouses.
Are we that irredeemable in this country?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
sassysure:
The difference between us blacks from Nigeria( don't know about other sub Saharan Africans) and other people is curiosity.
A man from South Korea will hear of this and investigate, an English man will do so, put his findings in paper and publish it.
I have watched some Korean historical dramas and believe u me, these people were deep into voodoism more than us. Make no mistake about it, all parts of the world at one point or the other practiced voodoism, communicated with extra terrestrial beings and they were fully documented. The changes that swept them over, how it was resisted and how they faired today.
Here, we all believed in spirit spouses but nobody has deemed it fit to explore it holistically and give us his or her findings except hush hush everywhere. I heard, she heard and some concocted rubbish about dreams.

In some of our villages, we have rain makers( they all go spiritual) until Julius Berger came and showed us it can be physical and scientific.
U know something but u are afraid of telling your friend or family so they can see it as what it is.

That, my friend is the reason why we are where we are today and the rest has moved forward.

That secrecy is what has made Nigeria the religious capital of the world. Even Saudi Arabia has done their permutation very well nd seen that the world is fast changing against religion and they have to move with the tide.
Look at the pope, he has seen the handwriting on the world. The rate at which science and tech is taking over has been rendering their religious believes insignificant in the present day scheme of things.

U can't be a Nigerian politician without belonging to one secret society or another. Is it not the same secret society we have all around the world?
What has ogboni, amorc, whatever they 're called done for the progress of Nigeria like it's obtained in other countries.

Absolutely nothing!

In essence, what has knowing that there are spirit spouses done to move Nigeria forward? Zilch!

A white will only give it tome if he will learn something useful from it. Another will continue to study it when the first person must have died and left behind his findings.

But you have not considered that Nigeria and Africa are still enslaved and ruled by white racists by proxy.
Blame our white racist rulers.
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
they are real.i was told a story of a lady who when any suitor met her signifying interest the suitor always died mysteriously.who do u think is doing the killings? some guys have confessed anytime they ask out some lady the next thing is in their dreams they would see an angry faced man chasing them around with a matchete.who do u think is that angry faced man? ok what of guys who sleep at night and confessed that in their dreams a strange lady would come to their bed and sit on top of them and start having sex with them..who do u think this strange lady is?
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
50power:
All I will say is that, if you are in love with anyone, investigate the person very well. Know the family and village that he or she is from.

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
gbam
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
GenBuhari:
But you have not considered that Nigeria and Africa are still enslaved and ruled by white racists by proxy.
Blame our white racist rulers.
U want them to still rule you by proxy.
If u want to be independent, u will work towards it.
The mentality I see up there is of an all time dependant fella.

When u see people that have Independent mindset discuss in a forum, it's never like this nonsense I see here everyday.
Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided Always keep waiting for everything to add up to you physically and scientifically before u believe, pray yuh eyes won't be closed before yuh mind x opened..
sassysure:

Absolutely nothing!

Re: Spiritual Husband/wife. Are They Real? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
It is not that I want the white racists to still rule us, by proxy, the fact is that they are. So must of our problems stems from this fact. I am personally working towards being independent and if we all can do the same I believe we can achieve it in a relatively short time.

I cannot really relate to or fully understand the rest of your post; clarification may be required.
sassysure:

U want them to still rule you by proxy.
If u want to be independent, u will work towards it.
The mentality I see up there is of an all time dependant fella.

When u see people that have Independent mindset discuss in a forum, it's never like this nonsense I see here everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Slay Queen Twerking On A Corpse Before Burial Sparks Outrage / My Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” / Please Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.