Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements (6708 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / Arewa Youths Caution Buhari Over Inciting Statements / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Fidelo726: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
Everybody is free to comment on issue of national interest but not the one inciting people to take negative action when victory eludes then.
Such comment is uncalled for and only tells of a man scared of defeat.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Fidelo726: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
Obiagu1:

GEJ should get out. He should respect the zoning that brought him to power. Talk of greed and short sightedness of the highest order.
If he is desperate to run, he should leave PDP because that party has ROTATION enshrined in its constitution.

when was this rotation actually put in place.
In 1999, the whole region participated in the primary which ushered in OBJ. For one,Rimi and Rochas were Involved.
In 2007, the primary that brought in Yara Dua,the same situation in which the whole region participated. So, when was this clause actually enshrined in the constitution.
It is obvious that in PDP, a caucaus decide who should be voted for in a meeting normally held on the day of the primary. Confirm this from James Ibori.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Meldrick(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
1025:

whatsoever that made obasanjo to give power to the northerners via yar adua, shld also make him allow them to complete their 8 yrs and give room for other tribes to do their own 8 yrs.
let us all call a spade, a spade.
i am an igbo and i am looking forward to 2015 so this time is for the northerners.
obasanjo is a confusionist and has gone mad since nigerians denied him of 3rd term.
shame to obasanjo and jonathan shld treat the problems of nigeria and forget divertion of our attentions.
why are u asking for 2011 when u have nothing to show for the 8 months u v been there?
KEEP DREAMING DREAMER. POWER LIVES THE SOUTH SOUTH 2018/2019. THEN IT GOES TO THE NORTH OR WEST.
AND WHOS IS TALKING ABOUT ROTATION. IS ROTATION PART OF OUR CONSTITUTION?
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by hollars(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
now!, that's my president, look into their faces anf tell them where they belong,
old bugs!!!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by jason12345: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Meldrick:

KEEP DREAMING DREAMER. POWER LIVES THE SOUTH SOUTH 2018/2019. THEN IT GOES TO THE NORTH OR WEST.
AND WHOS IS TALKING ABOUT ROTATION. IS ROTATION PART OF OUR CONSTITUTION?

seconded!!! you could not have said it better!!!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Defender1: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
Two groups of people were sailing in a ship. The people who were in the lower deck decided they wanted water and so they would drill a hole in the side of the ship so that they could get to the water. The Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) said " The people in the upper part of the ship should STOP BY ALL MEANS the people who wanted to drill the ship to get water IF NOT EVERYBODY WOULD PERISH. Reported in Sahih Buhari.

Those calling for the shedding of innocent blood should be stopped by ALL MEANS. If not we all will perish. And like GEJ said. Those who want to drill our ship of state will run and fly away to USA when the WAR starts.

Those of you Nairalanders who are supporting Atiku "E no go beta for una!!! When de katakata go start na una mama and papa dem go first cut dem head. SLAVES!!! Una dey there dey pose for another man house. SLAVES!!!
Nigeria go survive!!! Join us and Let us Kill Goliath. Be you Christian be you Muslim the story of Goliath and how he suffered God's people is there in the Bible and Qur'an . Nigerians let us come together and Let us Kill Goliath.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Mkpotu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
If I may ask, who is Goliath?
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Blazay(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
d; d; d; d;

Madness in Kalakuta repub-lique!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by jamace(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
GEJ should use power of the constitution to deal with any thief that underates his constitutional might.
Those thieves, Atiku and IBB, are basking in the euphoria of their ilgotten wealth. Kirikiri awaits them.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by nethacker(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
lets jst pray for WAR not to happen in dat country cos the greed and quest for position by these animals-in-starched agbada scoundrels might turn out 2 b a different story.it seems to me like these duo want to make it a do or die affair. embarassed cry na wa oo
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by axglide(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
he has just realized that he's the Commander-in-Chief, his toothlessness should be eroding by now as we approach 2011, but i think he was all this while being careful, anyway he got me when he spoke about leaders absconding with their families when trouble or political chaos erupts - i must say Goodluck is really grassroots, we need people like him, he seems to think like the average Nigerian does, he just needs time, and we Nigerians need patience. Atiku will offer us nothing. my votes goes to GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by calaharry: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
The nation is in dare need of good luck to com out of obscurity and backwardness that DO OR DIE RULERS TORMENTED THE NATION SINCE INDEPENDENCE.GEJ,  Good luck never asked to be president he came by divine intervention to rescue nigeria from claws of past evil rulers who have coveted all our resources and plaugued the nation with poverty and ill-luck .

For any violent alterances or do or die ambition they nurse now, they  must be caged from inciting the ignorant masses that are going about to survive on their daily bread.

We need leaders with good luck and good conscience, so that transformational change can happen for our nation. Let us forget war, No war can happen, becaus God is holding us together.BELIEVE GOD'S POWER, INSPIRE FELLOW NIGERIANS!ARISE O COMPATRIOTS, WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA(USN)!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by vocalist(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
RUbeno u follow the chop the banana, anyway the scriptures say what ever God has joined together let no put assunder, remember dat BRO JOE. IS ONLY COMPLETING HIS SECOND TENURE IN OFFICER, THE DEAD OF LATE MR YAR- WAS NOT A DELIBERATE ACT, I FINK IS IN THE PROGRAMM OF GOD TO FULFIL HIS PLAN IN THE LIFE OF OUR DEAR PRESIDENT, A MAN OF HIS PEOPLE NOT OF NORTH, A DEAR PRESIDENT DAT HAS NIGERIA AT HEART AND AFRICA, A MAN OF HIS WORDS, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT HE IS GOD'S CHOSEN,TAKE OR U DIE
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Virgo83(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
GEJ must understand that his name will be written in the Book of History, but how he will want to be remembered is another thing. This is an opportunity for him to make Hero out of all this Chop I Chop, Do or Die, Pocketry, cat and Mouse etc Politics.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Virgo83(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2010
IBB must understand that he has no pride at all, when he had the chance to make history, he did made history but a bad one he made. So he should leave the stage and let the Leading Role concentrates.

As for Atiku, Obasanjo had once made it clear to him that he can't get there no matter how Politrick ha playes it.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by bisiaet: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
IBB must understand that he has no pride at all, when he had the chance to make history, he did made history but a bad one he made. So he should leave the stage and let the Leading Role concentrates.

As for Atiku, Obasanjo had once made it clear to him that he can't get there no matter how Politrick ha playes it.

Seconded!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by seanet02: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
They should be jailed if they threaten the peace of the nation
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by seanet02: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
They should be jailed if they threaten the peace of the nation
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Blazay(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^

How many Nsimans do we have on NL with all these double postages? undecided
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by sley4life(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
Atiku must mind his speech. If he continues like this, he should be sent behind bars and tortured
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by bones1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
Well said Mr President.

GEJ is simply acting presidentially.

I hope the rabble rousers get the hint or else,
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by linsa01(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in RCCG camp live & direct.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Arkhin(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2010
Zoning is evil and it breeds mediocrity. Atiku knows he stands no chance in a fair contest that's why he wants to kill himself because of zoning. God will not let them succeed.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by mygee33(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2010
I love this country,
If GEJ arrests them we will all CRY fowl play and say he is acting like a dictator, (Obasanjo did that I remb)
If he descides to be quiet and foollow the rule oflaw, we ll say he is a weakling, (Yaradua was here)
As a good President, you ll have to be balance the two both as a COMANDER in CHIEF and as a PDP presidential ASPIRANT.
E NO EASY!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by anonimi: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by hexcraft(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2010
Please I want to ask a simple question. Is PDP, Nigeria? is PDP greater than Nigeria? We have other 49 Political Parties, why is it only PDP that is making wave? (I bet we can all answer the questions). But before you answer. Search yourself and ask your conscience, When I die, will all that I've acquired be buried with me? - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Life is short, we should all STAND FOR SOMTHING or FALL FOR ANYTHING. I am not a FAN of any of these guys (cos I don't think they all mean well for Nigerians). I cannot judge them either cos am not God or a Judge - We are all Human Being and God have given us the greatest gift of mankind (FREEWILL) No body can take that.

So please as law abiding citizens, we should not be cajoled to believe everything we read on the PRINT or see in the NEWS cos they are all to either incite the or calm the polity and also an avenue for unpopula to be popula during debates like thing. (Hence I hate commenting on societal issues and will generally prefer social issues)

IF NONE OF THEM ARE AFRAID, LET THEM SELL THEIR POPULARITY THROUGH A NATIONAL AND TELEVISED DEBATE, with phone in questions, and our best interogators interviewing them. LET THEM TRY IT. I believe we have passed era of hand and mount, pen and paper politicking. They should come out in the OPEN and TELL US WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. OPENLY and we should be able to ask them HOW, WHEN, WHERE, things will be done.

Enough is enough. They should fooling themselves. Let the best person with good will lead us alright, be it from east, west, north or south. We are all Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Defender1: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2010
hexcraft:

Please I want to ask a simple question. Is PDP, Nigeria? is PDP greater than Nigeria? We have other 49 Political Parties, why is it only PDP that is making wave? (I bet we can all answer the questions).

That is how the world of politics operates. You probably think that in America there are only Democrats and Rebublicans. Well the truth is that in America there are over 150 registered political parties.

Also in Nigeria the truth is that no matter how bad, corrupt, insincere and , (fill in your own abusive word against PDP) PDP is the only truly Serious National Party in Nigeria. The other parties are just not prepared for leadership.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Defender1: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2010
Mkpotu:

If I may ask, who is Goliath?

@ mkpotu
If you are a Christian check 1 Samuel 17: 1-58
if you are a Muslim check Sura Al Baqarah Holy Qur'ān 2:249;
when you have read the passage then cast your mind to Nigeria and try and determine for yourself. As me I no go school make I help you small
The Villain and the Victor
(17:4-16)

4 Then a champion came out from the armies of the Philistines named Goliath, from Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.Then the rich , arrogant and corrupt politicians came out

5 And he had a bronze helmet on his head, and he was clothed with scale-armor which weighed five thousand shekels of bronze. 6 He also had bronze greaves on his legs and a bronze javelin slung between his shoulders. 7 And the shaft of his spear was like a weaver's beam, and the head of his spear weighed six hundred shekels of iron; his shield-carrier also walked before him.
And he had money, and cars, and many servants, and thugs, and corrupt officials who supported him

8 And he stood and shouted to the ranks of Israel, and said to them, “ Why do you come out to draw up in battle array? Am I not the Philistine and you servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves and let him come down to me.
And he stood and shouted "politics is a do or die affair. this party of ours will rule Nigeria for ever

9 “If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will become your servants; but if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall become our servants and serve us.” 10 Again the Philistine said, “I defy the ranks of Israel this day; give me a man that we may fight together.”

11 When Saul and all Israel heard these words of the Philistine, they were dismayed and greatly afraid. 12 Now David was the son of the Ephrathite of Bethlehem in Judah, whose name was Jesse, and he had eight sons.

And when the cowardly slaves and descendants of slaves heard this they were all afraid and went and decamped from their political parties to join Goliaths army
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by osifred(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2010
i bet u GEJ is a smart person
if at dis time he charges atiku for makin statement capable of disturbin d body polity or for treason pple wil shout political victimazation so its better he warns him b4 hand
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by Reference(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
I am in PHC (lucky me) and was driving past a billboard with a smiling Atickle saying ', The man OBJ and EFCC could not stop.' You simply cannot separate this man and his ego. He is proud to be bigger than the law and institutions of order. Good for him.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements by wazobiang: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2010
I love GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sets-up N3bn Fund For Nollywood / Imo UPP Governorship Candidate, Tony Nwulu Receives Taiwan Head Of Mission / Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.