Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. (389 Views)

How Can I Let Her Know That I Love Her Just Call Her, Don't Know What To Sa / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by Phosphorus666(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2020
A lady (wife to my ex-boss) once told me how she lost one of her brothers: The guy was dating a certain girl from a rich home. For reasons best known to him, he promised to marry the girl. So, in other to financially prepare her husband-to-be of the tasks ahead, she secured a contract worth more than 3 million for him. However, immediately the guy finished the contract and bagged the cash, he withdrew his proposal to the girl and moved on with another.

The girl threatened to take his life and also warned the guy's family to caution him. However, the young man refused to bend to advice from different quarters. Few months after, he died in a motor accident inside his new car.

Even though it was probable that his ex had a hand in his death (due to the aforementioned threat), the guy's family, especially his father, refused to pursue any case. According to them, their son asked for what he got.

My fellow guys, if you know you won't marry the woman in your life, better don't make any promise or give her hopes. Even God honors agreement. No carry women play o.
Re: If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by cRobo: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
People have accident everyday why tie it to the girl

I won't say a word
Re: If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
If that’s the case, then, 85% of Nigerian girls would have been dead by now. On a steady, these daughters of Eve will give you hope after squandering your money and time, then get married to the Love of their life.
Still, we are pushing. We don’t wish them death.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by uthlaw: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Don't use this to scare us,even ladies disappoint also!
Re: If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2020
This is stupid, if she has the power what do you think she would really do? Make him to lose all the money and become wrecked right in front of her or killing him.

You ever see person wey no dey enter plane dey fear plane crash?
Re: If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by 48noble(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Buffons everywhere wetin concern accident with a fukked pussy?!
Re: If You Know You Won't Marry Her, Don't Give Her Hopes. by madone: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin the fear of the unknown killed my guy. maybe he just high go drive. maybe the new car have faults. guys my take is keep a clean hand. even if u promise to marry a girl and on the wedding day u feel u no do again cos of things u have observed and seen ... my guy bounce

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Pimples From Seeing Pictures Of Pimples? / ••• / A Thread To Greet All LIVERPOOL Fans World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.