Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (29814 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by AreaGovo: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greetings to you all. Let's have a small family meeting.

Based on my course of study, I have mapped out plans and strategies (blueprint) on setting up my firm where I'll do my private practice once I'm stable economically. By God's grace, in the future, I see government and even private firms coming to seek my services as a technocrat cum consultant in that field. But my woman (fiancée) is saying those who didn't serve and receive NYSC discharged are not regarded as graduates even though they've exemption letter citing discrimination and even example coming from her uncle of how people were disqualified from appointment for not having NYSC discharged. Please how true is that submission of hers? Does such discrimination actually exist in government and private organizations?

Below are my reasons for not desiring to serve. First, I'm above 30. Second, not really freak about the NYSC of thing. Third, at the moment, I'm unemployed but applicant. Fourth, I don't want to waste another one year when I should be hunting "cool cash" instead of 33k. Fifth, even if I want to start going back to do all those age forgery stuff and the rest, like I said, a jobless/applicant like me can't boast of 70k (or even more) to start running all those stuff but she's hell bent I serve. Is NYSC really such a big deal?

What advice do you have to offer? I'll appreciate.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by DigiPerson: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Richbyfaith: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Isoright. Who NYSC epp?

15 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by FarahAideed: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are not supposed to serve is you are above 30 year na

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Bola146(f): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by tobillionaire(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
You are not supposed to serve is you are above 30 year na
he already said "he doesn't wanna forge certificates" even if someone is above 30, its possible someone forge the waec certificate with a new reduced date of birth

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Theboy21: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dump her and move on, please yourself first, next time chase a smart girl not a dumbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Gosj001: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dorime

I still sell affordable laptops with Free delivery, Pay on delivery and warranty.
Details on my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by arthurwillia(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Richbyfaith:
Isoright. Who NYSC epp?

Plenty people
I Dey part
Rest

AreaGovo:

Based on my course of study, I have mapped out plans and strategies (blueprint) on setting up my firm where I'll do my private practice once I'm stable economically. By God's grace, in the future, I see government and even private firms coming to seek my services as a technocrat cum consultant in that field. But my woman (fiancée) is saying those who didn't serve and receive NYSC discharged are not regarded as graduates even though they've exemption letter citing discrimination and even example coming from her uncle of how people were disqualified from appointment for not having NYSC discharged. Please how true is that submission of hers? Does such discrimination actually exist in government and private organizations?

Below are my reasons for not desiring to serve. First, I'm above 30. Second, not really freak about the NYSC of thing. Third, at the moment, I'm unemployed but applicant. Fourth, I don't want to waste another one year when I should be hunting "cool cash" instead of 33k. Fifth, even if I want to start going back to do all those age forgery stuff and the rest, like I said, a jobless/applicant like me can't boast of 70k (or even more) to start running all those stuff but she's hell bent I serve. Is NYSC really such a big deal?

Op you are above 30
So rest a eg

10 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Postboiswag(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol... Just because of NYSC that FG go soon scrap

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Truvelisback(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:

Oga, go and serve. The way to the top is 4rm down. Don't allow pride and oju kokoro to kill u. U manage to see 33k, u no thank ur God.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by bigjackass: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
This your fiancee in question is a stupid girl. She doesn't sound like someone who went to school. Ordinary sense she no get. Better don't marry her.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
She and her so called uncle are ignorant.

If that is the case, what about those who did part-time studies? They are not graduates? Very warped mentality she got upstairs.

To your question. Its a lie. Companies don't reject or turn down applications because one did not serve. At least I've worked in the admin severally ( during my secretarial days) and I've had the opportunity to work with those who shortlist candidates for jobs and that was hardly a criteria.
The main criteria they look out for is your working experience. Otherwise automatic selection once you're a graduate.

She's looking for excuses to dump you. If not which one is all this balderdash. Na she send you go school??

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by slawormiir: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

When you are far away serving

She will be banging another dickkk

Insist she should support you with money to work it out so that you will serve in same state where you guys reside

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by NoFap123: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Except you're on Nairaland, Dem go bash you tire oh.

Do what's logical at the moment, act devoid of emotion

1 Like

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by falseprophet: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by lasthero: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
hmmmmmmmm
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Judolisco(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
U sef u neva ready to marry... Mayb money no dey ur hand... Nysc my bumbum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by sojayy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
My one cent !!! U better live ur life to d fullest, don't let vagina people confuse ur destiny shocked shocked

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by TheZebra: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Simp
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are playing with poverty you better go for the nusc if you graduate before 30. To be a well grounded consultant you need to work for people first or come from a connected family. I pity you mr technocrat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Positivepoint(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:

She's an extra baggage, leave her and build ur life

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by saphiere(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Opinionated: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
It is illegal for you to serve if you are above 30 at the point of graduation for your HND/Degree full time course.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
NYSC of all things? How old is she? Abeg you never see wife. cheesy grin

That one wouldn't even be able to support your future plans cos her mindset is too limited.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by nrexzy: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
A lot of insults from peeps above.... He simply asked for your opinion not for u guys to insult his girl... Can even see a myopic female insulting her...

Fact if ur above 30, automatically u would be exempted..

2ndly she and her uncle are right.... Without NYSc appointments into government position is difficult...
E. G the case of former minister of finance(Kemi)..

In conclusion,
So she has ur best interest @ heart... Better u just do it than to be found wanting....
Even PMB had a waec issues though his classmates came openly and the exam board yet people still have issues with that, now imagine an ordinary citizen.

In my own opinion if ur above 30 then u can live ur life and follow ur woman.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
You can't boast of 70k and u get fiancée? Wow

Many wey get millions never even get genuine loyalty and love from a female to fiancée. You try

16 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.