Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife (2289 Views)

Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. / Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Adiliebube25(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Please no insults everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by JasonScoolari: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Good character with body count like that of the number of votes Sanwo-Olu pulled to defeat Jimi Agbaje?

Give me a virgin with bad character please, I don't need "Good character" with a pussy as wide as Teslim Balogun Stadium.

7 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by FatherBona: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Good Character, who virginity epp undecided

Frankly speaking, I prefer a partner who ain't a novice in d oda room.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Davash222(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Is it a sacrilege to marry a virgin with good character

2 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Davash222(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
FatherBona:
Good Character, who virginity epp undecided

Frankly speaking, I prefer a partner who ain't a novice in d oda room.
Just say you prefer an Olosho as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Diegostan(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Good character ofcus

Virgin will not live with you forever,
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by MJBOLT: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2020
virginity is overrated,a wife with good character is worth more than diamonds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by BlackfireX: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Good character and a virgin....

My choice not yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by internationalman(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2020
All girls are born virgin but not all girls are born with good character...

Life may happen and a girl loses her virginity but character is never lost...

Who virgin help. You might deflowered her on your wedding night, but it's never a guarantee you will be the sole proprietor of the püüsy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by FatherBona: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2020
internationalman:
All girls are born virgin but not all girls are born with good character...

Life may happen and a girl loses her virginity but character is never lost...

Who virgin help. You might deflowered her on your wedding night, but it's never a guarantee you will be the sole proprietor of the püüsy

Loud am abeg

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2020
The truth is more than half the time the two is not usually separated
A lady disciplined enough not to allow her body be used by men and turn to a public toilet with body counts reaching Fifteen to twenty in the name of dating will probably have an appreciable level of good character

4 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by blackpanthar: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Adiliebube25:
Please no insults everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

After multiple body counts, ladies get humble as they get much older. So the age matters as well.

Being a virgin does not mean anything because these days if virginity is determined by hymen then we are deceiving ourselves. Many whose hymen are still intact, are very dirty in their minds.

So the correct factors are
At what age is she showing a good character
And if she is a virgin, was it due to lack of opportunities or character.

Virginity can be because of naivity or strong character values.

2 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Charleys: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2020
blackpanthar:

After multiple body counts, ladies get humble as they get much older. So the age matters as well.

Being a virgin does not mean anything because these days if virginity is determined by hymen then we are deceiving ourselves. Many whose hymen are still intact, are very dirty in their minds.

So the correct factors are
At what age is she showing a good character
And if she is a virgin, was it due to lack of opportunities or character.

Virginity can be because of naivity or strong character values.

Every virgin with a bad character has been tamed by being deflowered

2 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by OKOATA(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Good character with body count like that of the number of votes Sanwo-Olu pulled to defeat Jimi Agbaje?

Give me a virgin with bad character please, I don't need "Good character" with a pussy as wide as Teslim Balogun Stadium.
Bro man to man you know a lady with a good character won’t have that many body counts, if you choose a virgin with a bad character she will cheat on you later or even stab you while you sleep. I will rather go for a good character cos I know her pussiee will still be tight.

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Beautifulgirl(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Hardly will you find a virgin with bad character. let's stop this unnecessary argument.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by blackpanthar: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Charleys:

Every virgin with a bad character has been tamed by being deflowered

Wow, you sound like a pervert or rapist.

No. Great Sex does not tame a virgin with bad character.... It unleashes the demon in them.

Age tames all women who hope to marry someday.

Linda Ikeji was not tamed by sex. She is not even trying to get married.

Oprah winfrey was raped many times and it unleashed an activist in her. Sex tames no one.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Charleys: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2020
blackpanthar:

Wow, you sound like a pervert or rapist.

No. Great Sex does not tame a virgin with bad character.... It unleashes the demon in them.

Age tames all women who hope to marry someday.

Linda Ikeji was not tamed by sex. She is not even trying to get married.

Oprah winfrey was raped many times and it unleashed an activist in her. Sex tames no one.

Abeg comot here with this your name dropping.

Oprah ko Linda ni.
You think if you drop big names, that makes you wiser or makes your statement truth

Look most girls in the seventies and eighties married as virgins even up to the nineties. That's the story old men told me.

Bleep good character, if you have a virgin, you can mould them to the character you want because they are always ready to learn.

Get yourself a virgin dude.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by FatherBona: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Davash222:

Just say you prefer an Olosho as a wife.
[/s]
Was your momma a virgin when she met your dad?!?
Keep the answer to yourself because I'm sure its as bad as it gets.
Try not to mention me again
Happy Sunday
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Charleys: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Was your momma a virgin when she met your dad?!?
Keep the answer to yourself because I'm sure its as bad as it gets.
Try not to mention me again
Happy Sunday

What if she was, how do you know.
Most men always let their children know especially when they're trying to advise their kids.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2020
How's it even a matter of choice between the two? Only a shortsighted person will go for the virgin. It's like the scenario where a well-meaning guy takes a lady to school & once she gets her qualifications, she dumps him for somebody else. Being someone's 1st is a dangerous position to be in because she's going to get curious about what else is out there. Especially if she has the kind of friends that like to have candid discussions about their sex lives. Say you're not the type that goes down on women or whatever & when she's with other women, one of the loudmouthed ones is going on about how some guy is giving her multiple orgasms with his tornado tongue grin Boom! Just like that, you have indirect competition because she has not tried that one. Anyway, we all have that one person that took our virginity & the only reason they're even etched in our memory is because they were our 1st, nothing else.

A good character, on the other hand, stays intact & is permanent, unlike the hymen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Charleys: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:
How's it even a matter of choice between the two? Only a shortsighted person will go for the virgin. It's like the scenario where a well-meaning guy takes a lady to school & once she gets her qualifications, she dumps him for somebody else. Being someone's 1st is a dangerous position to be in because she's going to get curious about what else is out there. Especially if she has the kind of friends that like to have candid discussions about their sex lives. Say you're not the type that goes down on women or whatever & when she's with other women, one of the loudmouthed ones is going on about how some guy is giving her multiple orgasms with his tornado tongue grin Boom! Just like that, you have indirect competition because she has not tried that one. Anyway, we all have that one person that took our virginity & the only reason they're even etched in our memory is because they were our 1st, nothing else.

A good character, on the other hand, stays intact & is permanent, unlike the hymen cheesy

A lady who kept her virginity for long will have a good character because she won't meddle with those so called friends in your post.

5 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by fcdgrand(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2020
do you know what is virgin?, i mean hymen intact virgin?, now answers this question, between virgin and over used pussy, who have more bad characters?
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by CarlosTheJackal: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2020
I prefer good character instead of virgins.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Charleys:

A lady who kept her virginity for long will have a good character because she won't meddle with those so called friends in your post.

LMAO. Everyone was a virgin at one point, but look at us now, Mr & Ms Loose Booty grin You can't predict these things.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by FatherBona: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Charleys:

What if she was, how do you know.
Most men always let their children know especially when they're trying to advise their kids.
Same way all the parents and teachers would try to convince children that they took 1st position throughout their stay in school.
If you believed that one you can believe anything.
Enjoy
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by CarlosTheJackal: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Charleys:

Fallacy.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Charleys: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2020
FatherBona:

Same way all the parents and teachers would try to convince children that they took 1st position throughout their stay in school.
If you believed that one you can believe anything.
Enjoy

Lolz how can you compare that one to what we are saying here. I'm a guy.

My Dad told me this about my Mum and advised me to marry a virgin and I did. I married a virgin bro,
Like I said in an early thread, people who married in the 80's, 90's most married virgins I don't know about now. Only few marry virgins in this decade

But I married last year. So I'm one of the few.
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Charleys: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Fallacy.

Bad friends corrupt
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by CarlosTheJackal: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Charleys:

Bad friends corrupt
They corrupt those with questionable character not those with good ones
Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by efficiencie(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
How can an olosho have good character? I am not understanding! If her legs have been opening for all kinds of keys in the past then her legs can open again with all her good character...last last out of the 5 children you may think you have 4.5 of the children will belong to other men...in the end marry a virgin with good character!

2 Likes

Re: Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife by Jaqenhghar: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Charleys:

Says who?This is the backwardness you people peddle. 2 of my frieds married virgins. The marriages crashed in less than 2 years. The first lady was a nasty piece of work with the manners of a fishwife. When some of our froends stepped in to make peace they were shocked by her attitude. Make una siddon there. Virgin means angel LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

81-year-old This Morning Star Marries Her 35-year-old Lover / Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? / My End Of The Pictures/pixels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.