Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians (16693 Views)

Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by frog12: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
na lie !! put death penalty for corruption, they go stop !

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by DedeNkem: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nonsense!! Nothing can totally stop corruption but Death Penalty can reduce it drastically!
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by L1lma(f): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
It will wen it seriously
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Implement it first whether it won’t stop
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by emecheboy2(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fat lie
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by Litmus: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Stupid man. In this world in which perception matters more than the nearest relative truth to universal truth, he who labels themselves and their people negatively is stupid. Nigerians are the most honest people in this world.
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by Litmus: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you know why Boris johnson wants the Chinese to build HS2 ? Well, it’s because British firms are dishonest and corrupt. They will always find time-and-scale prolonging reasons in order to escalate costs from which they will benefit financially. For example, community objections, the nature of topography, WW2 unexploded munitions, this and that and so on. Boris has no head for details. When Boris as mayor of London wanted to build a garden bridge and contracted it with British firms, cost escalated, millions were lost. Nothing was built. Boris could not account for the loss and he left office with the shadows of corruption hanging over his head. Nigeria’s reputation as corrupt has its origin in our formative leaders dealing with the British in matters of investment and construction.

I’m writing without the detail my concepts deserve only because I’m tired of writing constantly on Niaraland. I make it my aim to provoke thought and in this, details are not required.
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
BaddieKay:
Let's try it first and see,that's when you'll know that corruption isn't a Nigerian thing. Why will they steal knowing they won't live to spend it
Abi o
Steal and you die
Then there is no point stealing
Re: Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians by basmur(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2020
anonimi:

Please who made the naija system what it is if not the people of Nigeria- 200 million of us

And who initially made the people who they are??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shortlists 14 Directors For Accountant-general’s Job / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi / Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.