Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes (1911 Views)

10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes.page 2 / 10 Reasons Smart Guys Fail With Women (and What To Do About It) / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Aydigital123(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
I've spent the last several years figuring out how to be more successful with women and dating... and helping other guys do the same.

After reading all kinds of books, listening to tapes, I found that nothing that was "commercially available" seemed to actually WORK on a consistent basis.

This led me down a several-year-long path of learning, getting to know guys who were EXPERTS with women... and finally testing and refining what I learned to come up with a system that WORKS.

This is EXACTLY why I'm going to share WITH just has i do with my friends every couple of days, sharing MANY of the secrets I've learned about approaching women, starting conversations, getting dates, and taking things to a physical level easily and without rejection...

But for now, let's get to them...

Here come the top ten reasons why men fail with women - and how to make sure YOU avoid every one of these deadly common mistakes.

Now, I recommend that you really study these, because most men are making them RIGHT NOW and don't even realize it.

Here we go...

MISTAKE #1: BEING TOO MUCH OF A NICE GUY

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to nice guys?

Of course you have.

Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date jerks but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU. What's going on here? It's actually very simple...

Women don't base their choices of men on how nice a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman feel that powerful attraction.

And being nice doesn't make a woman choose you.

I realize that this doesn't make a lot of logical sense, and it's hard to accept... but you need to get over it if you want to change how women respond to you.

MISTAKE #2: TRYING TO "CONVINCE" HER TO LIKE YOU

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they really like... but she's just not interested?

Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel differently.

Well, I have news for you...

YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, ever!

You cannot convince a woman to feel differently about you with logic and reasoning.

Think about it. If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the world do you expect to change that feeling by being reasonable with her?

But we all do it. When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind.

Bad idea. One that will never work.

We Continue Tomorrow grin cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by xendra: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
I know some men would have learnt the hard way that all these are BS ...... you people claim all these work yet don't realise that's why cheating and divorce is rampant.

there is nnnnnooooooooo formula, if you are a nice guy keep being a nice guy so that all the ingrates can get out of your life till you find the one who appreciates niceness. this is how people end up with the wrong people

Actually you can convince a woman to feel different about you. either from disliking you to falling head over heels for you, or from loving you to totally hating the sound of your voice. It has happened and it is still happening

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aydigital123:
After reading all kinds of books, listening to tapes, I found that nothing that was "commercially available" seemed to actually WORK on a consistent basis.

your 1st mistake on this issue is to believe that there is ONE formula that works for all women. any smart person knows that women are different and what works for Genevieve may not work with Funke.

This led me down a several-year-long path of learning, getting to know guys who were EXPERTS with women... and finally testing and refining what I learned to come up with a system that WORKS.

your 2nd mistake is to believe that some guys out there are experts in something that not even women themselves understand.

your 3rd mistake is to actually believe that a man shouldnt be himself (aka nice guy) just because some women are looking for good for nothing dudes. bwaaaaah! men should be themselves, and certainly NOT pretending to be who they are not.

your FINAL mistake is to give up so cheaply on yourself..... and to believe that a woman can know anything about you at a glance. there is a HUGE game of seduction involved and it takes time for you to show yourself to someone. let that woman know that, before she can dismiss you as a potential mate, she should discover and get to know you fully FIRST, and if by then she still isnt impressed then she should go ahead .... this has NOTHING to do with convincing a woman to like someone, but all to do with convincing a woman to KNOW someone.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by xendra: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

your 1st mistake on this issue is to believe that there is ONE formula that works for all women. any smart person knows that women are different and what works for Genevieve may not work with Funke.

your 2nd mistake is to believe that some guys out there are experts in something that not even women themselves understand.

your 3rd mistake is to actually believe that a man shouldnt be himself (aka nice guy) just because some women are looking for good for nothing dudes. bwaaaaah! men should be themselves, and certainly NOT pretending to be who they are not.

your FINAL mistake is to give up so cheaply on yourself..... and to believe that a woman can know anything about you at a glance. there is a HUGE game of seduction involved and it takes time for you to show yourself to someone. let that woman know that, before she can dismiss you as a potential mate, she should discover and get to know you fully FIRST, and if by then she still isnt impressed then she should go ahead .... this has NOTHING to do with convincing a woman to like someone, but all to do with convincing a woman to KNOW someone.
his mistakes are not even finished yet, he plans to make more tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
xendra:
his mistakes are not even finished yet, he plans to make more tomorrow

lol we will patiently wait to read what other "expertise on women" the OP will bring up....

[img]https://media1./images/51a86b2115cd75b972f9bc933fec39cc/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
You all claim ladies biological clocks are ticking and they don't have much time ,aren't we the ones to be worked up about marriage and dating since we are limited by nature? All this wailing threads,intensive studying of men/women psychology,learning how to be successful in relationships,swallowing capsules of red pill et Al ought to be done by ladies and not men.

I applaud all ladies for being strong and putting the men to shame even when they claim society and nature favors them and they yet wail profusely.

Suprising how one who claims to be going his own way and eschewing romantic relationships get aroused by any thread created for ladies.
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Omar09(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
You all claim ladies biological clocks are ticking and they don't have much time ,aren't we the ones to be worked up about marriage and dating since we are limited by nature? All this wailing threads,intensive studying of men/women psychology,learning how to be successful in relationships,swallowing capsules of red pill et Al ought to be done by ladies and not men.

I applaud all ladies for being strong and putting the men to shame even when they claim society and nature favors them and they yet wail profusely.

Suprising how one who claims to be going his own way and eschewing romantic relationships get aroused by any thread created for ladies.

Cancer researchers always meddle with cancer looking for it's cure. And there's no way a researcher can get the cure without meddling with that which he seeks it's cure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Omar09(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Aydigital123:
I've spent the last several years figuring out how to be more successful with women and dating... and helping other guys do the same.

This is EXACTLY why I'm going to share WITH just has i do with my friends every couple of days, sharing MANY of the secrets I've learned about approaching women, starting conversations, getting dates, and taking things to a physical level easily and without rejection...

But for now, let's get to them...

Here come the top ten reasons why men fail with women - and how to make sure YOU avoid every one of these deadly common mistakes.

Now, I recommend that you really study these, because most men are making them RIGHT NOW and don't even realize it.

Here we go...

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to nice guys?

Of course you have.

Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date jerks but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU. What's going on here? It's actually very simple...

Women don't base their choices of men on how nice a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman feel that powerful attraction.

And being nice doesn't make a woman choose you.

I realize that this doesn't make a lot of logical sense, and it's hard to accept... but you need to get over it if you want to change how women respond to you.

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they really like... but she's just not interested?

Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel differently.

Well, I have news for you...

YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, ever!

You cannot convince a woman to feel differently about you with logic and reasoning.

Think about it. If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the world do you expect to change that feeling by being reasonable with her?

But we all do it. When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind.

Bad idea. One that will never work.

We Continue Tomorrow grin cheesy

You just had to arouse my interest and decided to continue tomorrow!

If guys don't know this trick which has been hidden in the open, they won't be interesting...

Nice trick there.
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by CAPSLOCKED: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
I THINK ONLY MR. NICE SIMPS FAIL IN RELATIONSHIPS. THE TOUGH GUY NEVER FAILS CUS HE NEVER KEEPS A RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by CAPSLOCKED: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Omar09(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
xendra:
I know some men would have learnt the hard way that all these are BS ...... you people claim all these work yet don't realise that's why cheating and divorce is rampant.

there is nnnnnooooooooo formula, if you are a nice guy keep being a nice guy so that all the ingrates can get out of your life till you find the one who appreciates niceness. this is how people end up with the wrong people

Actually you can convince a woman to feel different about you. either from disliking you to falling head over heels for you, or from loving you to totally hating the sound of your voice. It has happened and it is still happening

You are right in few places... One has to be him or herself to make things work and that's by being honest.

You can never make a woman who never had interest in you to ever consider you. No matter how much you later make or how you improve yourself, it never works in the long run. Now dating coaches who say this say it because they don't want you to get into trouble for trying to make a girl like you because at that point a man becomes vulnerable — he either gets reported for sexual harassment or worse gets manipulated and looted off his time money and energy. So to save yourself such you don't even try... But still you can tho. I still think one can change one's thoughts about himself... But in the end its not worth it so it's good not to even try in the first place.

That of being a nice guy, I will suggest they keep being nice and keep getting taken for granted whilst we who are not nice get to have enough younger females to go round... I heard there's scarcity of younger females amongst the nice guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by xendra: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omar09:

You are right in few places... One has to be him or herself to make things work and that's by being honest.

You can never make a woman who never had interest in you to ever consider you. No matter how much you later make or how you improve yourself, it never works in the long run. Now dating coaches who say this say it because they don't want you to get into trouble for trying to make a girl like you because at that point a man becomes vulnerable — he either gets reported for sexual harassment or worse gets manipulated and looted off his time money and energy. So to save yourself such you don't even try... But still you can tho. I still think one can change one's thoughts about himself... But in the end its not worth it so it's good not to even try in the first place.

That of being a nice guy, I will suggest they keep being nice and keep getting taken for granted whilst we who are not nice get to have enough younger females to go round... I heard there's scarcity of younger females amongst the nice guys.
lmao! when the people I know are now married and the girl cant stop talking about her husband?? this is someone she poured water on just so he will leave her alone.

my dear speak for yourself and the little you know. they are Happy

funny thing is if only the nice guys know how truly unhappy the bad guys are, they will never try to be them. you can eat plenty food and get filled but still unsatisfied, that's what most of you get but you never tell them the truth because you want them to end up as miserable

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Aydigital123(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Relationship Talk Continue Tomorrow

Bang.

Where The 7 Fatal Mistake Guyz Make That Make That Babe Fall For Your Friend

MISTAKE #4: TRYING TO BUY HER AFFECTION WITH FOOD AND GIFTS

MISTAKE #5: SHARING HOW YOU FEEL TOO EARLY IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

i Will Crack the FUCKING Egg

TOMORROW

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by StandUpGuy247: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
V
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by proclinician: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
I agree with number one wholeheartedly. I told my best buddy and my colleague too the importance of being tough but with a conscience, he wouldn't buy it.

He envisages that perfect love tales in movies and books and he wants those love songs that makes me sick to play out real life in his relationships. He is what you will call a perfect nice guy but he failed and he learnt.

He met this babe he loved while we were in school and they were going out, he was there at all times for the girl but each time i ask my guy what's her level of commitment into this relationship i get nothing tangible.

I told him Darl this girl is using you as a fall back but he isn't seeing it my way. The girl called him and said she needs 7k for hair he sent 10k. The girl said he was scammed of 15k she wanted to buy something online and was ripped off after payment weeping on the phone my guy sent the 15k. She needed a particular drug for one illhealth and asked my guy to get it for him, he left the lab and bought the drugs, sent it to her residence and missed the class for the day.
All these were going on the jezebel never for one day visited Darl.

This was the second time this incidence happened to him. The first was clearly with a prostitute but my nice guy felt prostitutes are not of that kind of young age.
I got involved in the next i was the uber driver lol picks up lil bitch to crunches for a date and back to her apartment.

PERFECT NICE GUY.

The day he opened up to me was when we went for doctors without border in one state, one morning at bfast he was gloomy, not eating i asked what's up he said the girl is not answering his calls.

Normally before then this babe answers my guy call when it pleases her. Sometimes after like 4 rings darl will use my number to call and she will answer but hear no voice.

On 4 January while still on the job about to headout from the hotel this girl opened up and composed a long message but the high points are.

× we can't be together
x i am not interested in your money
x everything is not about money
x stop disturbing me
x stop asking my sister about me
X stop calling me on phone

The guy wanted to cry sha but i told him to shake it off. That's what u get when u are a nice guy to a nigerian girl. He remembered everything i said from the beginning and nicknamed me commitment because i always asked what is her commitment to this relationship. I gave him a bit of the red pill he toughened up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by StandUpGuy247: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
xendra:
lmao! when the people I know are now married and the girl cant stop talking about her husband?? this is someone she poured water on just so he will leave her alone.

my dear speak for yourself and the little you know. they are Happy

funny thing is if only the nice guys know how truly unhappy the bad guys are, they will never try to be them. you can it plenty food and get filled but still unsatisfied, that's what most of you get but you never tell them the truth because you want them to end up as miserable

That's why it's good for a man to have goals to focus on in his life. Women and marriage wont be his problem.

Loneliness is different from being self-sufficient.
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
xendra:

You're right....

By his principles he wants to force himself on the lady

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by aro360: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
See as write up just dey go... haa.. i don tire. Watin me i sabi?(nothing) just be urself, love go locate you.
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2020
xendra:

You simply don't understand OP's context of "Nice".

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Aydigital123(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Good Morning Guyz

please kindly follow the link for

continuation of my last post

https://www.nairaland.com/5718023/10-ways-men-painfully-embarrassingly

Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Omar09(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I THINK ONLY MR. NICE SIMPS FAIL IN RELATIONSHIPS. THE TOUGH GUY NEVER FAILS CUS HE NEVER KEEPS A RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE. cheesy

Bish
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Omar09:

Bish
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Omar09(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?

Nah nothing. You just hilarious.
Re: The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes by Brunicekid(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
xendra:

Hmmmmnn

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was A Superhero So I Could Kick Corona’s Ass-demi Rose Shares Sexy Pics / How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? / Big Brother Naija In Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.