Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags (5792 Views)

I don fvck for this life sha / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Petfadblog1: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2020
A trending post that as cause stir on social media of a lady named Harriette Danso, as got many people talking on Facebook.

According to her, She said

“At least I bleeped for iPhone 6 not foe indomie ���

Harriette who has got teenage looks, took to Facebook to brag about getting bleeped to get an iPhone 6 instead of indomie.

The post however fetched her dirty respond from her friends and others who thinks she lacks home training , which made her pull it down.

See her post below

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-fvck-for-iphone-6-not-for-indomie-slay-queen-brags.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by BabbanBura(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Petfadblog1:
A trending post that as cause stir on social media of a lady named Harriette Danso, as got many people talking on Facebook.

According to her, She said

“At least I bleeped for iPhone 6 not foe indomie ���

Harriette who has got teenage looks, took to Facebook to brag about getting bleeped to get an iPhone 6 instead of indomie.

The post however fetched her dirty respond from her friends and others who thinks she lacks home training , which made her pull it down.

See her post below

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-fvck-for-iphone-6-not-for-indomie-slay-queen-brags.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

What an achievement? God abeg no gimme a daughter if this is what she go turn out to be!

3 Likes

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2020
What is wrong with these girls. Just take a look at her.

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by navzla(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Cheap..yes she is very very cheap

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2020
BabbanBura:

What an achievement? God abeg no gimme a daughter if this is what she go turn out to be!
Guy all newly born whether male or female, are born clean and pure. It is how you train them that will determine how they will turn out to be.

Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him - Proverbs 22:15

If you want your child to turn out responsible grown up, you must never spare the rod when he/she err even as a little child.

He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly - Proverbs 13:24

Most importantly, you (and your spouse) must live exemplary life.

7 Likes

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Be like wetin dog vomit.
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Her future is at stake
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
iPhone 1...legbegbe
iPhone 2... legbegbe
iPhone 3... legbegbe
iPhone 4... legbegbe
iPhone 5... legbegbe
iPhone 6... legbegbe
iPhone 7... legbegbe

...to be kwantinued

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy all newly born whether male or female, are born clean and pure. It is how you train them that will determine how they will turn out to be.

Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him - Proverbs 22:15

If you want your child to turn out responsible grown up, you must never spare the rod when he/she err even as a little child.

He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly - Proverbs 13:24

All in all, the whole responsibility is not on the parents. You don't blame the parents when the child goes astray after much efforts to lead them the right way, because there comes a stage in life when a parent no longer uses the rod on their offspring. That's the stage when they are fit to make their own decisions.

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Zanxx(f): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
What is wrong with these girls. Just take a look at her.

Same question I keep asking myself
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jayy10:

All in all, the whole responsibility is not on the parents. You don't blame the parents when the child goes astray after much efforts to lead them the right way, because there comes a stage in life when a parent no longer uses the rod on their offspring. That's the stage when they are fit to make their own decisions.
The rod is not meant for adult but children. Most parents accommodate irritant behaviors of children saying that "they are only being children".

From age 0 you are your child's teacher, mentor, supervisor, disciplinarian etc. Many parents FAILED in either or all of these and expect to have virtuous children.

Many parents will start realising their err after the child reaches ages 8 and above... In fact, by this time it will take prayers and discipline combined, while some would wait till their child turn 14/15 when he/she has gotten out of hand.

Oga, play your part! Train the child, supervise the child, discipline the child when he/she errs (koboko no de kill grin), be a good example to the child and ensure that you train the child in the way of the Lord!

Once you do this, you will raise a responsible adult and not social irritant like the fool of this thread

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Kingrexyl(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Zanxx:

Same question I keep asking myself
Keep asking yourself until you find the truth
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
When her mates are already PHUCKING for HOLOGRAPHIC PHONES that are underway...

I hope something will be left in her to give when these HOLOGRAPHIC PHONES start arriving... , because she would have been sandwiched by then.

Useless Creatures...
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by GreatResearcher: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

The rod is not meant for adult but children. Most parents accommodate irritant behaviors of children saying that "they are only being children".

From age 0 you are your child's teacher, mentor, supervisor, disciplinarian etc. Many parents FAILED in either or all of these and expect to have virtuous children.

Many parents will start realising their err after the child reaches ages 8 and above... In fact, by this time it will take prayers and discipline combined, while some would wait till their child turn 14/15 when he/she has gotten out of hand.

Oga, play your part! Train the child, supervise the child, discipline the child when he/she errs (koboko no de kill grin), be a good example to the child and ensure that you train the child in the way of the Lord!

Once you do this, you will raise a responsible adult and not social irritant like the fool of this thread
A wh0re would be a wh0re. Rod or no rod
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by proclinician: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Feminism reloaded.
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wtf! I know her online. We're close The world issa small place
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by BabbanBura(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, never know u be Pastor as well woo, good one here. It is a great pity the kind of generation most girls of these days are going to produce going by their high level of moral decadence and dead conscience!!!

1 Like

Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Lmao! We're saying the same thing essentially. No matter how much a parent impacts on a child, that child has the final decision to make, not the parent. When the child grows into an adult, they start to make important decisions for themselves. If after a parent trains a child in the way of the Lord, and they end up deviating, would you blame it on the parent?
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

apt.
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by AfroKnight: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
iPhone 6?

Then she’ll come to Nairaland to argue cheesy
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jayy10:

Lmao! We're saying the same thing essentially. No matter how much a parent impacts on a child, that child has the final decision to make, not the parent. When the child grows into an adult, they start to make important decisions for themselves. If after a parent trains a child in the way of the Lord, and they end up deviating, would you blame it on the parent?
The probability of this happening is absutely infinitesimal.
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
The probability of this happening is absutely infinitesimal.
Why is it?
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
BabbanBura:

Bros, never know u be Pastor as well woo, good one here. It is a great pity the kind of generation most girls of these days are going to produce going by their high level of moral decadence and dead conscience!!!
Ilol

See, like Momsy always say, There is nothing new under the Heavens!

Parents should play their part
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jayy10:

Why is it?
Simple! What we learn as kids, what we are exposed to, what is instilled in us, what we see our parents do and what we see them accept etc help shape our adulthood.

There is nothing new under the heavens sir!

If you read the Book of 1Samuel, you will see a great priest called Eli, who had 2 sons but failed to bring them up in ways of God. They ended up irritants adults and were wasted! Unlike Samuel that was brought up in godly way. Also Timothy was brought up by his grandmother in godly way that even Paul was amazed.

My brother, no be today pikin don de spoil! But if you probe well you will see parental failure. Most parents (since time immemorial) are fond of tolerating nonsense from their children while others don't leave exemplary life. Sir, children will continue to spoil! No be today e start and e no go end.
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by tripleking64(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Simple! What we learn as kids, what we are exposed to, what is instilled in us, what we see our parents do and what we see them accept etc help shape our adulthood.

There is nothing new under the heavens sir!

If you read the Book of 1Samuel, you will see a great priest called Eli, who had 2 sons but failed to bring them up in ways of God. They ended up irritants adults and were wasted! Unlike Samuel that was brought up in godly way. Also Timothy was brought up by his grandmother in godly way that even Paul was amazed.

My brother, no be today pikin don de spoil! But if you probe well you will see parental failure. Most parents (since time immemorial) are fond of tolerating nonsense from their children while others don't leave exemplary life. Sir, children will continue to spoil! No be today e start and e no go end.

den is not now bro...
but you have a point ..
but still is upto the child to choose the way to live ...
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
tripleking64:

den is not now bro...
but you have a point ..
but still is upto the child to choose the way to live ...
There is nothing happening now that has never happened before Bros

The probability of a well brought up child to derail is absolutely infinitesimal
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by Rapmoney(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by tripleking64(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
There is nothing happening now that has never happened before Bros

The probability of a well brought up child to derail is absolutely infinitesimal

yes bro
but still somethings have changed
Re: I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags by anonym0us: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
BabbanBura:

so shall it be my son

(1) (Reply)

Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride / See Fallen Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.