Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari (6098 Views)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by jibosqie(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
Birthday Wishes and Greetings to Former Head of State Rtd General Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Beaf: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
How ooooooold is he now, 80 or 90?
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
Buhari - a fine gentleman- happy BD
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by jibosqie(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
68YRS living on Nigerian soil with unblemished record of INTEGRITY. Born 17 Dec 1942.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Beaf: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2010
jibosqie:

68YRS living on Nigerian soil with unblemished record of INTEGRITY. Born 17 Dec 1942.

68? That man is at least 80. Are you sure he knows his age? grin
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
Despite everything . . . Happy Birthday, sir!
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
jibosqie:

Gbam! U have summed up the koko
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Beaf: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
jibosqie:

Dat one na big lie!
Anyways, happy birthday to Buhari.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
Happy Birthday sir.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by 10cirenoh: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf:

Dat one na big lie!
Anyways, happy birthday to Buhari.

Why is that a big lie? caught him with stolen money?

@topic

HBD old cargo.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Abayomin70(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
bad birthday IBB i dont know wat is happy dis man birthday na all our money he embezle god go punish am
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
Happy Birthday to an honest an upright man, God Bless and keep you Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by cold(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
which is it?IBB or Buhari
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
The birthday is for Buhari but homepage says IBB, Are they the same person?

IBB was born in August iirc
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by hawley(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2010
Happy Birthday!!! Wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Beaf: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
10cirenoh:

Why is that a big lie? caught him with stolen money?

@topic

HBD old cargo.

No, I didn't, but the senate in Shagari's govt did. $2.8 billion that was missing from NNPC was traced to Buhari's Midland Bank account in London. . . Shortly after that Shagari was overthrown by, guess who?
As soon as Buhari had intimidated everyone involved and destroyed as much evidence as possible, he announced to the shock of the country that he was ready to resign. The rest is history. In the meantime, look up Vera Ifudu on google, she was the NTA reporter that read out the $2.8billa news on NTA; she got sacked as soon as Buhari siezed power, but won damages in a landmark case against her dismissal.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-gb%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7TSEA_en&q=Vera+Ifudu+buhari&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by jibosqie(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Profile of a promising leader.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by 10cirenoh: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf:

No, I didn't, but the senate in Shagari's govt did. $2.8 billion that was missing from NNPC was traced to Buhari's Midland Bank account in London. . . Shortly after that Shagari was overthrown by, guess who?
As soon as Buhari had intimidated everyone involved and destroyed as much evidence as possible, he announced to the shock of the country that he was ready to resign. The rest is history. In the meantime, look up Vera Ifudu on google, she was the NTA reporter that read out the $2.8billa news on NTA; she got sacked as soon as Buhari siezed power, but won damages in a landmark case against her dismissal.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-gb%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7TSEA_en&q=Vera+Ifudu+buhari&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

And you want me to believe this? does Buhari look like someone that stole $2.8 billion or something close to that? what are the assets he has that might have been bought with such money? please furnish us with his assets, various jets, huge houses in Nigeria and outside, companies, yacht, e.t.c undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Beaf: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
10cirenoh:

And you want me to believe this? does Buhari look like someone that stole $2.8 billion or something close to that? what are the assets he has that might have been bought with such money? please furnish us with his assets, various jets, huge houses in Nigeria and outside, companies, yacht, e.t.c undecided undecided undecided

Yeah. Look it up. Info is very easy to come by. Look up Vera Ifudu's case as well, court documents are always rock solid.
There used to be a sneaky way of stealing govt money in those days, you took several billion, put it in a fixed deposit account and creamed off the interest.

Look it up. cool
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Aderupoko2: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
I am not a Buhari fan oh,but he is the only unblemished aspirant we have now,maybe Ribadu too(am not sure).Happy birthday all the same.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by tunyus(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
dayokanu:

The birthday is for Buhari but homepage says IBB, Are they the same person?

IBB was born in August iirc
am  tired o for the moderator---what a contradiction
Anyway happy Bday to Gen Buhari----one of the beta president naija as ever had.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by 10cirenoh: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf:

Yeah. Look it up. Info is very easy to come by. Look up Vera Ifudu's case as well, court documents are always rock solid.
There used to be a sneaky way of stealing govt money in those days, you took several billion, put it in a fixed deposit account and creamed off the interest.

Look it up. cool

You are yet to answer my questions, answer the rest i asked, as for someone saying he stole (the link you are posting), got nothing on me until i see what he did with the money, we all can see IBB, Atiku, OBJ and co's own, now show us his own.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by donobi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
happy birthday buhari.
u have my vote for the next general election.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Beaf: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2010
10cirenoh:

You are yet to answer my questions, answer the rest i asked, as for someone saying he stole (the link you are posting), got nothing on me until i see what he did with the money, we all can see IBB, Atiku, OBJ and co's own, now show us his own.

Really? Please point them out "IBB, Atiku, OBJ and co's own" without resorting to rumours.
I have given you hard facts you can verify. It is in your court to check things out and come back with serious arguments (if any).
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by juman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
Happy birthday Sir. You are the best presidential aspirant, but you cannot win the presidential election, the terrain is very rough.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by 10cirenoh: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf:

Really? Please point them out "IBB, Atiku, OBJ and co's own" without resorting to rumours.
I have given you hard facts you can verify. It is in your court to check things out and come back with serious arguments (if any).

Stop trying to be funny, you want me to prove to you that Atiku is corrupt? remember his american girlfriend, his houses in the US? are these rumors? OBJ? Ota farm? the millions of dollars library? the $16B power project? IBB? SAP? sardine's money? Adenuga/GLO?, these are rumors?

You are here showing me what Buhari was ready to RESIGN over if found guilty, you mean the same west (Uk, US) that were against Buhari's leadership helped in helping him destroy evidence of fraud? bring up something else.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by polokor60(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Dgunnerz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by samir101ng(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Beaf

Very few Nigerian leaders are able to command the love and respect of the masses as Buhari does especially in the Northern part of the country. ANY Nigerian leader can be found at fault when put under a microscope therefore i do not find much fault in his persona. Am yet to see any Nigerian leader that didn't chop while in office. If you dig deeper you will always find dirt on somebody. The reason why Buhari's own doesn't disturb Nigerians that much is that he's generally a low profile & humble person. I have had the privilege of meeting him when he came to my state for a wedding. He doesn't own BIG mansions in Maitama, Asokoro, V.I, Ikoyi etc. Neither is he extravagant in his affairs (spending lavishly on clothes, foreign trips, cars). Compared to his other contemporaries, Buhari is poor. Yes, i said it poor. I wish somebody will go to Yola, Adamawa State & see how many industries & houses Atiku owns. Not to talk of his & Obj investments in so many Nigerian companies either directly or through proxies. Enough said, but Buhari is a better man any day, any time.

@OP

Congratulations & Happy Birthday to a Well Deserved Gentleman (General Muhammadu Buhari Rtd.) May Almighty God continue to protect and guide you sir. Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by silami(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
happy birthday to a man of integrity
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by Yorubah(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2010
Na God punish am
Re: Happy Birthday General Muhammadu Buhari by yinka85: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ Oga Beaf,

Are you back?.I was looking for you around the environment below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568866.0.html

I smell some dose of cynicism around you.Or are you just the normal biased political thug?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Building Collapsed At Gwarimpa In Abuja - 1 Dead / Nigeria Finally Resumes Industrial Commercial Coal Mining / Governor Nyesom Wike And His First Son Pictured In Sunday Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.