Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Please Join Me In Praising My God - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2408 Views)

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Carlosein(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
congratulations JK.

erm, did u actually promise to start a thread dedicated to this here
wow, u no fear say people go do as they usually do on n/land? anyway this is still page one. grin
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by debosky(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
Congrats Jenny. . . .as your number 1 bf, I am supposed to receive my share of the blessings first so nor forget sha.

2011 will be full of more blessings for us all in Jesus' name.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
Carlosein:

congratulations JK.

erm, did u actually promise to start a thread dedicated to this here
wow, u no fear say people go do as they usually do on n/land? anyway this is still page one. grin

I actually promised my God that I will testify on this thread but withhold some info. I seriously don't care what anybody might come up here to do

Whoever mocks my testimony mocks God. smiley

@Debo

You wey abandon me. Thanks for joining in and appreciating God. smiley
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by no1madman(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
I know wetin dey d letter. . .she's now a citizen of Kosovo. .yeparipa!
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Delta007(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
Congrats Jenny. All the best. God is Good; I'm a living specimen!
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
congrats Jenny and all the best!!
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by sophy09: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
I really thank God for you o my sister. I am looking unto the Lord too but I don't know if he will answer my prayers due to my sins cause I have been looking unto to him for some time and my prayers have not been answered but i know he will.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by OAM4J: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
sophy09:

I really thank God for you o my sister. I am looking unto the Lord too but I don't know if he will answer my prayers due to my sins cause I have been looking unto to him for some time and my prayers have not been answered but i know he will.

God will answer you. but stop sinning cheesy Just kidding
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by hackney(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
God never dissappoints.
Forgive others and untold blessings will be yours.
For as long as you prepare your mind for his grace and blessings, he will never let you down.
HE IS NOT A MAN.

Congrats jen.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by sophy09: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
OAM4J:

God will answer you. but stop sinning cheesy Just kidding

True talk brother but the thing is the flesh is always willing to sin but the spirit is not
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by OAM4J: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2011
sophy09:

True talk brother but the thing is the flesh is always willing to sin but the spirit is not

He understands your weaknesses as well. Just tell him to help you overcome them, and He will help by giving you strength to overcome temptations. It is not by power nor by might but by His Spirit.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Carlosein(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
jennykadry:

I actually promised my God that I will testify on this thread but withhold some info. I seriously don't care what anybody might come up here to do

Whoever mocks my testimony mocks God. smiley

i wouldn't think so, but wink
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^ You don't have to think so, you are entitled to your opinion

Back to topic please
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by denzel2009: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
sophy09:

wink
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by are4sure: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU. CELEBRATION WILL NOT CEASE IN OUR LIFES.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ Thank you and AMEN
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by naijafrend: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2011
jennykadry:

Whoever mocks my testimony mocks God.

tongue tongue
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Busybody2(f): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2011
debosky:

Congrats Jenny. . . .as your number 1 bf, I am supposed to receive my share of the blessings first so nor forget sha.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2011
naijafrend:

tongue tongue

Hi "Racist" cool

@BB
Did you have to wake debosky and myself up with your frown?abeg we are going back to bed.

Astalavista baby cool
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by rasputinn(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2011
@ Jenny

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your post was so sweet,touching,moving,gentle and very inspiring.I rejoice with you and pray that all the letters I'm expecting from the multinationals,state and FG will come quickly also so I can open a thread or form another nairaland oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously, i rejoice with you and I sense a kind of candour and sincerity in your post such that I believe God is just beginning with you,you'll surely get more letters of good news in Jesus' name,Amen.

I rise
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by sirabbey(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eureka! Jenny had found her cure at last. May many of such letters come your way Amin. ([s]we need you to move farther away from yaba left)[/s] cheesy
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2011
rasputinn:

@ Jenny

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your post was so sweet,touching,moving,gentle and very inspiring.I rejoice with you and pray that all the letters I'm expecting from the multinationals,state and FG will come quickly also so I can open a thread or form another nairaland oo  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously, i rejoice with you and I sense a kind of candour and sincerity in your post such that I believe God is just beginning with you,you'll surely get more letters of good news in Jesus' name,Amen.

I rise

Thank you sweetheart. True he's just started with me and I realized that 2 weeks after I got that letter. He has done so much for me this past weeks that it looks like a new chapter in my life gets opened everyday. A white woman was dismissed recently for my sake, for as many that swore to frustrate me my God frustrated and is still frustrating them smiley

sirabbey:

Eureka! Jenny had found her cure at last. May many of such letters come your way Amin. ([s]we need you to move farther away from yaba left)[/s] cheesy

Lol see you, I have been promoted from a yaba left patient to yaba left's matron grin
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by sirabbey(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
Lol see you, I have been promoted from a yaba left patient to yaba left's matron grin
[quote][/quote]

Ojigbijigbi! A whole Matron or quarter Matron? NL is in for it this time around. Make i begin pack my bag to escape before you resume your shift on NL again cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) / Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers / Every Husband Needs A Girlfriend – Marriage Counselor Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.