Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man (15128 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Hotspotbro(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Hotspotbro post=86972461][/quote] Khiaa and the bad boys on NL
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by EasternPrince: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Khiaa and the bad boys on NL
Hotspotbro:
Finehotbro:
why can't you just shut the phock up.
Hotspotbro take control.

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Finehotbro:
why can't you just shut the phock up.
Hotspotbro take control.

Stay the hell off of my mentions you little punk.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by BullyKiller: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

Stay the hell off of my mentions you little punk.

Finehotbro aka Hotspotbro won't be in that place again. Relax babe
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
BullyKiller:

Subject matter KingSteve

@khiaa that's your new boyfriend right?

Who is this pls? Easternprince how many monikers u get here sef

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

No, I didn't see the thread but we converse privately and he has never came off as a fake. He never bragged about being a big man, we never even discussed issues of that sort.
P.S. I don't care about accents.

I know he has been nice sweet and cool privately right? You know why?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
BullyKiller:

Subject matter KingSteve

@khiaa that's your new boyfriend right?

LMAO at your many names. grin Were you banned again? To answer your question, no, we are friends.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

I know he has been nice sweet and cool privately right? You know why?

What can he do over the internet?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

What can he do over the internet?

Its not about what he can do over the internet, how smart are you? I mean smart enough not to waste your emotions?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

Its not about what he can do over the internet, how smart are you? I mean smart enough not to waste your emotions?

I'm very smart, you know that. There's nothing wrong with conversations, I'm not some school girl who's mind is blown by some sweet talking man, give me more credit than that. undecided
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

I'm very smart, you know that. There's nothing wrong with conversations, I'm not some school girl who's mind is blown by some sweet talking man, give me more credit than that. undecided

Well I didn't say it was wrong conversing with him , but how will I know what you guys discussed privately, the reflections in your voice tone , was full of doubts , like the guy is too sweet and innocent

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
BullyKiller:

Tormenting Afronja comes at a cost. I'm willing to pay.

Hahahah nwanne bad guy nawao for you o Weldon

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

Well I didn't say it was wrong conversing with him , but how will I know what you guys discussed privately, the reflections in your voice tone , was full of doubts , like the guy is too sweet and innocent
LMAO grin No, he doesn't come off as sweet and innocent, we converse just like you and I converse.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin No, he doesn't come off as sweet and innocent, we converse just like you and I converse.

And it has to be private?

Lover boy was all over me claiming how he is this close , to flying from England to USA in a private jet to meet khiaa, is that not sweet honey? grin

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
BullyKiller:

That thread was hot. The OP mentioned plenty names but in pictures. It's like she snapped images of email chats and posted it all. The one name she mentioned in black and white was KingSteve.

Luminouz was another.

Lo and behole, KingSteve's alternate monikers where in her DMs too. She claimed he was threatening her after being so night at first. In another thread opened by Sister.Fire to criticize the modes for deleting that tell all thread Steve was right there on the first page to deny that he was ever mentioned by the op... Caselinda was her name. First to bust him was Ubunja and then others did.

When Deepfeel and I called him out he changed for the worst. His Nigerian accent came out then and he started posting very lewd photos as memes, talking vilely regardless of the face that women where there.

He's on ban now I think.

babe, what's in your Dm is a huge snake.

Khiaa you see what am trying to tell you? grin

I mean its better to stick with the bad you know
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

Khiaa you see what am trying to tell you? grin

I mean its better to stick with the bad you know

The typical average Nigerian man.
Full of envy and hate!

He will kill out of spite!
Bears false accusations for fun!

Like a dog in a manger,
He would rather die than see his fellow man succeed.

Like Hyenas,
They move around in packs
Looking for where to scavenge on.

Like rats,
They are so destructive!

like cockroaches they truly are
They deserve to be crushed!

And like clowns,
They deserve to be in a circus, to the amusement of spectators.

*spits*

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kingsteve:

I can see you guys are having a field day, just because sisterfire as usual, mentioned my name just to spite me...a scorned woman!

And Like wildfire, you guys jumped on the bandwagon, because Mr. Steve is taking their woman away from them.

But guess what?
Do I give a fvck about what you low-lives think about me?

Your guess is as good as mine...

Bloody bastards!

Kingsteve my man , you're still alive? Hmm you seriously sound suicidal pls don't go close to that sniper , I mean it wasn't that bad , at least it wasn't a pic of your nude , though I know you sent some nudes too right grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.