Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means (1264 Views)

“I Want To Drink Your Menstrual Blood With Garri” – Nigerian Guy Tells Lady / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? / I Want To Be Rich By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Allsingles: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Women in general experience menstrual differently, they all have questioned menstrual flow especially the coluor of it.
Pay ATTENTION to the following:
1) Changes in cycle length
2) Flow volume
3) pain
4) Colour.

MENSTRUAL CYCLE.
The First day of one period to the first day of the next period.
Average: 28days
Normal: 21-35days

MENSTRUAL PERIOD. The days of bleeding.
Normal: 3-8days.

BLOOD LOSS:
Normal: 1-6 tablespoons

MENARCHE:
Onset of first menses.
Normal: 8-16years

MENOPAUSE:
Cessation of Menses.
Normal: 45-55years
Menstrual blood may be brown, black, dark red, bright red, pink, orange or grey.

The colour may not signify anything serious.

Keep in mind that the darker colours (brown, black) signify old blood or blood that has reacted with air(oxygen) the same way the blood on a bandaged fresh wound changes from bright red to dark after some time.

DARK BROWN BLOOD.
You may see dark brown blood at the beginning of the end of your cycle, but it is normal. This colour is perfectly normal, it actually tells you that the blood is old; the blood at some times sits in your.... https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/02/the-colour-of-your-menstrual-flow-and.html

1 Like

Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2020
undecided

Till now, mine is still irregular... Weird!
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Khiaa can no longer relate. Menopause don hit grin
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:
Khiaa can no longer relate. Menopause don hit grin

Manbitch, you are jealous because you can't have a period like a woman. grin I know all about you.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Manbitch, you are jealous because you can't have a period like a woman. grin I know all about you.

I’ll still smash tho. Goat!
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Omar09(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Till now, mine is still irregular...
Weird!

When do I start expecting? Ps I'm over 18y of age.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:
I’ll still smash tho. Goat!
You can only smash manbitches.

Are you calling me a goat?
*Greatest Of All Times*...Thanks for the compliment. grin
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

You can only smash manbitches.

Are you calling me a goat?
*Greatest Of All Times*...Thanks for the compliment. grin
You fat goat, why you always thinking and talking gay sh*t? You son gay?
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2020
wink
Omar09:

massage your womb area a bit.
Or get a doctor to check if your hymen has a hole.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:
You fat goat, why you always thinking and talking gay sh*t? You son gay?

Manbitch, you are GAY. Don't be shy. *Rainbow Pride* grin grin grin

Singing in your voice... I'm coming out, I want the world to know, I'm going to let it show. grin grin

Singing in your voice...I want muscles muscles muscles grin

Singing in your voice...Macho Macho Man, I gotta find me a Macho man... grin grin
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Manbitch, you are GAY. Don't be shy. *Rainbow Pride* grin grin grin

Singing in your voice... I'm coming out, I want the world to know, I'm going to let it show. grin grin

Singing in your voice...I want muscles muscles muscles grin

Singing in your voice...Macho Macho Man, I gotta find me a Macho man... grin grin
You dumber than I thought. I must have underestimated your foolishness.

Well, what do I expect from a menopausal fat goat
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:

Phat.. Pretty Hot And Tempting cheesy
Goat.. Greatest Of All Times grin
Once again, Thanks for the compliments.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Phat.. Pretty Hot And Tempting cheesy
Goat.. Greatest Of All Times grin
Once again, Thanks for the compliments.

Dyslexic much huh? It’s FAT not phat. These old Americans ewwwww

[img]https://media1./images/2444f4cd61200d12a81eed87f30523b1/tenor.gif?itemid=8365729[/img]
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Omar09(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
wink
massage your womb area a bit.
Or get a doctor to check if your hymen has a hole.

Meh... I'm good.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:

Hey, you asked for my attention so don't cry when I give it to you. grin grin grin
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Hey, you asked for my attention so don't cry when I give it to you. grin grin grin
Your attention? Can I pay bills with that? Goat
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:

[img]https://media1./images/2444f4cd61200d12a81eed87f30523b1/tenor.gif?itemid=8365729[/img]

No, it's PHAT when it comes to a woman like me, slow Nigerian.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

No, it's PHAT when it comes to a woman like me, slow Nigerian.
F
A
T

O
L
D

G
O
A
T

When I see you, I see goat curry cheesy cheesy
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:
Your attention? Can I pay bills with that? Goat

You can do whatever you choose to do with it, next time stay off of my mentions if you don't want to get *schooled*....*taught a lesson* for the slow Nigerian.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Hotspotbro(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Allsingles:
Women in general experience menstrual differently, they all have questioned menstrual flow especially the coluor of it.
Pay ATTENTION to the following:
1) Changes in cycle length
2) Flow volume
3) pain
4) Colour.

MENSTRUAL CYCLE.
The First day of one period to the first day of the next period.
Average: 28days
Normal: 21-35days

MENSTRUAL PERIOD. The days of bleeding.
Normal: 3-8days.

BLOOD LOSS:
Normal: 1-6 tablespoons

MENARCHE:
Onset of first menses.
Normal: 8-16years

MENOPAUSE:
Cessation of Menses.
Normal: 45-55years
Menstrual blood may be brown, black, dark red, bright red, pink, orange or grey.

The colour may not signify anything serious.

Keep in mind that the darker colours (brown, black) signify old blood or blood that has reacted with air(oxygen) the same way the blood on a bandaged fresh wound changes from bright red to dark after some time.

DARK BROWN BLOOD.
You may see dark brown blood at the beginning of the end of your cycle, but it is normal. This colour is perfectly normal, it actually tells you that the blood is old; the blood at some times sits in your.... https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/02/the-colour-of-your-menstrual-flow-and.html
OP,why are you posting about Bloody cunts?
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by khiaa(f): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:

F
A
T

O
L
D

G
O
A
T

When I see you, I see goat curry cheesy cheesy
But you have never seen me, manbitch. grin
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by proclinician: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
0KNM:

Can u take this ur friend to another thread pls? Just find a dormant thread and you both can subsist on conspiracy bullshits.

Pls

Thanks but no thanks.

This is ridiculous.
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2020
proclinician:

Can u take this ur friend to another thread pls? Just find a dormant thread and you both can subsist on conspiracy bullshits.

Pls

Thanks but no thanks.

This is ridiculous.
why?
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by IamPlato(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2020
I Have Not Seen My Period For A Year Now
Re: The Colour Of Your Menstrual Flow And What It All Means by Fejimummy: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Omar09:

see a doctor cause the delay may be due to hormonal imbalance

(1) (Reply)

SEX: Permanently and Naturally Last as Long as You Want In Bed With This [Pic] / Sold!! / AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.