Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? (8417 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Catchfirez: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:
Guys of these days? Lemme not say what's in my mind.

Anyways on whatsapp, I was browsing my friends and family's status.

Then my eyes caught one of cousin's status, I was like lemme see what this babe is up to.

She's a top executive in one of these banks. I tapped her status, she displayed pics of herself shopping in a mall abroad, I could see the environment is not naija. I was like Ufuoma! Big babe! cheesy Babe is spending money. There was definitely someone at the background taking her video. After shopping and paying, she waved, smiled at the camera.

Then next video, She was in a robe, dancing to a song playing at the background, in a posh room. I guess it's the hotel where she's staying. She held a bottle of Baileys. Poured in a glass, was miming a song, seeping the baileys looking at the camera with a determined look and smile, winked and seeping her drink.
Then shaking her head again, pouring more drink into the glass, dancing slowly and smiling.

I was like wow! This is what I call freedom and enjoyment!
No stress,No Stingy guy breathing down ones neck, no hassles. She was just feeling herself.

In mind I was like this video is for guys.

For guys to know she enjoying her money without stress.

Ufuoma is really balling.

Guys successful women no send una o cheesy

That's the truth out there ! We no send una one bit!

What's rice and chicken wey Op no allow us hear word this night!

Have eaten chicken, turkey, cow leg, ogunfe! Almost every day, that I can't even eat anymore Orelse I just want my heart to shut down. That's the honest truth. Food doesn't freak people like us.

Just yesterday, i sent an invite to a longtime friend I saw online. I chat the guy up. Guy what will u be doingthis weekend? He said nothing really. I was like u are looking very handsome these days o. Come over Lets catch up.
He asked what will I offer him? I smiled, I said some bottles of nice chilled wine ,with enough fried chicken and sauce.

He screamed and was like wow! cheesy

I smiled and I said its Nothing jare. He asked whats the merriment for?

I said nothing.. I'm just bored and I want to drink and dine with someone I'm familiar with, that's all. Nothing spectacular. And moreover u look good! He was all smiles, he said its deal.

So what's there in chicken and rice wey we no go hear word for nairaland.

Smhhhh!

Audio

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Catchfirez: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Then my eyes caught one of cousin's status, I was like lemme see what this babe is up to.

She's a top executive in one of these banks. I tapped her status, she displayed pics of herself shopping in a mall abroad, I could see the environment is not naija. I was like Ufuoma! Big babe! cheesy Babe is spending money. There was definitely someone at the background taking her video. After shopping and paying, she waved, smiled at the camera.

Then next video, She was in a robe, dancing to a song playing at the background, in a posh room. I guess it's the hotel where she's staying. She held a bottle of Baileys. Poured in a glass, was miming a song, seeping the baileys looking at the camera with a determined look and smile, winked and seeping her drink.
Then shaking her head again, pouring more drink into the glass, dancing slowly and smiling.

No stress,No Stingy guy breathing down ones neck, no hassles. She was just feeling herself.

Have eaten chicken, turkey, cow leg, ogunfe! Almost every day, that I can't even eat anymore Orelse I just want my heart to shut down. That's the honest truth. Food doesn't freak people like us.

Just yesterday, i sent an invite to a longtime friend I saw online. I chat the guy up. Guy what will u be doingthis weekend? He said nothing really. I was like u are looking very handsome these days o. Come over Lets catch up.
He asked what will I offer him? I smiled, I said some bottles of nice chilled wine ,with enough fried chicken and sauce.

I said nothing.. I'm just bored and I want to drink and dine with someone I'm familiar with, that's all. Nothing spectacular. And moreover u look good! He was all smiles, he said its deal.

Smhhhh!

Nice

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by dollynnn(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Smhhhh!

crap!

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by dollynnn(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
DNSPro:
bitch I said shut the fork up.
"spoon up" ni
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2020
dollynnn:

"spoon up" ni
this one no know say dem Don censor f u c k

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2020
dollynnn:

crap!
grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Smhhhh!

Successful ladies do not send the guys like what the fvck. Hellloooooo?? Should they really send? Or should we care or give a flying fvck about what successful girls do with their money? This is bullshit. Pls we don't fvcking care.

Come to think of if it's the same brain capacity guys have that the girls have. The same morphological features except little little disparities and even we go to the same school sit in the same class bag the same bachelor's and come into the society and some ppl chose to be worthless and wait for that same man to come pay a stupid bride price that will compensate their parents already at loss for raising a worthless girl.

I remember when I did my doctors without border in Sierra Leone and during the last stages of the program when we were just handed our flight tickets and were waiting for our pay in USD. I woke up in my room one morning and opened my whatsap. I had a girl in Nigeria I just took out on a date once, she is a prostitute, I like her body but I don't pay for sex so I need to make her want me.

I asked her on WhatsApp how are u she said not fine I asked why she said she needs 50k to sort her courses. This was on the 5th of January. I do not care if there's a sense in what she said or not she didn't get anything from me I lead her on and got what I wanted but the issue is women needs to wake up and thank goodness they are waking up except some of the foolish ones that are waiting for a man to come compensate their parents for all the money spent sending them to school

Pls we do not care about your money. Make it, use it, give us breathing space.

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Liposure: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Then next video, She was in a robe, dancing to a song playing at the background, in a posh room. I guess it's the hotel where she's staying. She held a bottle of Baileys. Poured in a glass, was miming a song, seeping the baileys looking at the camera with a determined look and smile, winked drink.
Then shaking her head again, pouring more drink
babe, give me address. i dey come ur house
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2020
DNSPro:
cool fixed

That's all you can come up with ? . I'm disappointed .

Come on , you can do better .

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Riele:

That's all you can come up with ? . I'm disappointed .

Come on , you can do better .
cheesy are you tired? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by femi4: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Riele:
One experience with a girl and suddenly all Nigerian girls takes the blame.

OP , either you use A girl i met is greedy or you close the thread .

Smh !
you ve done worse abeg

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2020
If the average Nigerian girl never 'chop' your money, she can't generate feelings for you.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Successful ladies do not send the guys like what the fvck. Hellloooooo?? Should they really send? Or should we care or give a flying fvck about what successful girls do with their money? This is bullshit. Pls we don't fvcking care.

Come to think of if it's the same brain capacity guys have that the girls have. The same morphological features except little little disparities and even we go to the same school sit in the same class bag the same bachelor's and come into the society and some ppl chose to be worthless and wait for that same man to come pay a stupid bride price that will compensate their parents already at loss for raising a worthless girl.

I remember when I did my doctors without border in Sierra Leone and during the last stages of the program when we were just handed our flight tickets and were waiting for our pay in USD. I woke up in my room one morning and opened my whatsap. I had a girl in Nigeria I just took out on a date once, she is a prostitute, I like her body but I don't pay for sex so I need to make her want me.

I asked her on WhatsApp how are u she said not fine I asked why she said she needs 50k to sort her courses. This was on the 5th of January. I do not care if there's a sense in what she said or not she didn't get anything from me I lead her on and got what I wanted but the issue is women needs to wake up and thank goodness they are waking up except some of the foolish ones that are waiting for a man to come compensate their parents for all the money spent sending them to school

Damn. This is dark even for an acclaimed educated guy like you. Jeez.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Ginaz(f): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Just shut up. Your arrogance is so irritating. You think you’re so important and smart but you really are just a piece of crap who haven’t met the right girl to teach you a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Ginaz:

Just shut up. Your arrogance is so irritating. You think you’re so important and smart but you really are just a piece of crap who haven’t met the right girl to teach you a lesson.

Lol pls dont attack the messenger. Focus on the message.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Damn. This is dark even for an acclaimed educated guy like you. Jeez.

The question is are you waking up There's no more time.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2020
I think when you men are married and birth daughters, do not give them that reality that men take care of bills and take care of women needs. Teach them to be self sufficient. That will definitely change the reasoning of the next generation and peeps will all have that independent outlook.

This dependent behavior is simply a blowback from our culture and tradition which gives the man charge over everything... Offcourse ladies who are Woke have broken away from that reality.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Ginaz(f): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Lol pls dont attack the messenger. Focus on the message.

What you wrote doesn’t even make sense in the first place to pass for a message. You wrote more of your arrogance and display of a sinister character one should avoid at all cost .
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

The question is are you waking up There's no more time.
I pay my bills actually. Done so for d past 5 years now and I'm not an insensitive being.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I pay my bills actually. Done so for d past 5 years now and I'm not an insensitive being.

Congratulations you have earned my respect if and only if this is true.

May good tidings if comfort and joy always come your way sweetcunt.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Congratulations you have earned my respect if and only if this is true.

May good tidings if comfort and joy always come your way sweetcunt.
Indeed.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Ginaz:

What you wrote doesn’t even make sense in the first place to pass for a message. You wrote more of your arrogance and display of a sinister character one should avoid at all cost .

Let me warn you now. What i wrote is very true in the context of this thread okay. I have noticed you and your insults and this message is not about you unless you have a great guilt in your heart. The person i replied thinks our hardworking (God bless them) guys should care about what successful girls do with their money and i am saying for what intents and purposes. If you come up here and associate me with any other word like crap or something derogatory i will get very angry. If you have sinned and you have guilt drop down on your knees and i will pray for you.

8 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Indeed Amen.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2020
undecided How many times have you done that?
victorian:

Smhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Ginaz(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Let me warn you now. What i wrote is very true in the context of this thread okay. I have noticed you and your insults and this message is not about you unless you have a great guilt in your heart. The person i replied thinks our hardworking (God bless them) guys should care about what successful girls do with their money and i am saying for what intents and purposes. If you come up here and associate me with any other word like crap or something derogatory i will get very angry. If you have sinned and you have guilt drop down on your knees and i will pray for you.

Shut up. You have nothing to write more again then you came up with feelings of guilt and crap. That’s what you lots do when called out . The character you portrayed had nothing to do with the write up if you don’t understand now.

This is the reason why I have never gone on dates with guys and have refused to accept gifts in any forms from random guys accept close friends like a bloodline .

She asked you for money which you could have turned down immediately yet you led her on and had your way with her . Ain’t you sinister and arrogant? Women should really wake up and try to be self dependent in every way possible so a morafucker won’t tell on you in the most degrading way like this .

GROW UP nigga!!! You ain’t so spectacular.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Ginaz:

Women should really wake up and try to be self dependent

We have an understanding now.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Ginaz(f): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

We have an understanding now.

Ya, even more of an understanding that you’re a asswipe. Grow up !!!
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Ginaz:

Ya, even more of an understanding that you’re a asswipe. Grow up !!!

Haha. Don't cry.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Itsme0I: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
the person you're quoting is a fellow lady like u so it's a friendly fire.
She is right on this. You lots are getting us irritated these days
[/s]
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Ginaz(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Haha. Don't cry.

I rather waste my tears on a boring movie than on you. GROW UP boy!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by ajkenechukwu: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
BigJoe19:
Nigerian women are useless to the society and themselves.

Joker! So he had a bad experience with one babe and the next thing is that Nigerian women are useless?

To think that we are beginning to curb the patriarchy and misogyny in society but you retarded lot seem not to understand that women are to be treated equally and with respect.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Godoverevery: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2020
victorian:

Smhhhh!

the probs with you ladies is u all see everything has an attack...what is bad is bad ....u need to condemn or support D's act... let no ur stand.
Not ds write up .
D reason why we have failed marriage D's Days is women don't speak truth to demselves rather they see any complain from men as an attack and divorce everywhere.
how can a lady go on a date for the first time and order for the most expensive meal....come on which man will respect such a woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) / 10 Females Who Needs 5k Each Shuld Drop Deir ACC Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.