Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Sex Oath&blood Oath. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Oath&blood Oath. (1790 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Oath&blood Oath. by Peterwilliams(m): 3:54am On Dec 18, 2010
I think that when a girl made promise when she was ontop of you strong pass blood oath cos that one is a direct contact, my gal made a promise when she was ontop of me, but ever since the she has cheated for three times, and she kicked me off her life because of one guy that works with inec, whats the effect to this story.
Re: Sex Oath&blood Oath. by Dsense(m): 3:56am On Dec 18, 2010
[size=30pt]Accept your fate . . .And keep quite!! angry[/size]
Re: Sex Oath&blood Oath. by sweetcali: 4:06am On Dec 18, 2010
D-sense:

[size=30pt]Accept your fate . . .And keep quite!! angry[/size]

LOL! Love it! grin
Re: Sex Oath&blood Oath. by Akinagirl(f): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2010
what oath are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? / Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? / a:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.