Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? (5734 Views)

Poll: Can you fall in love with your EX, again?

Oh Yeah! If he/she has corrected the flaws that made me leave in the first place.: 70% (7 votes)
Hell No! I can't go back to my own vomit!: 10% (1 vote)
What is love?: 20% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Phate07(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2010

House, i need your opinions on this thorny issue. 'Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person?'

Is it really a new fresh love? Or the old dormant love being awakened?

Only mature contributions please. Cheers! wink
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by whitelexi(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2010
Phate07:

House, i need your opinions on this thorny issue. 'Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person?'

Homie, its not fresh love, that one's for sure.

Listen, its more likely to be lust but don't go hard on yourself cos its definitely not your fault. . . You see, some girls just have "sex" written on their foreheads, and when u see them the first thing on your mind is to sleep with them. This doesn't mean u like them the least bit, its just your mind playing games on u grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Phate07(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Homie, its not fresh love, that one's for sure.

Listen, its more likely to be lust but don't go hard on yourself cos its definitely not your fault. . . You see, some girls just have "sex" written on their foreheads, and when u see them the first thing on your mind is to sleep with them. This doesn't mean u like them the least bit, its just your mind playing games on u grin grin grin

Nice analysis bro, but you only lust after what you want to taste. You cant be lusting after what you have already tasted. Or can you? undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by tosyne007(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2010
Phate07:

Nice analysis bro, but you only lust after what you want to taste. You cant be lusting after what you have already tasted. Or can you? undecided

true.

personally, i want to blv it's possible to fall in love with thesame person again. it depends on how the first "love" ended. if it's a case where u guys drifted apart cos distance, it's possible for the old love to be reignited if u guys find ur self in thesame vicinity but if u guys broke up in the first instance due to one scandal or the other, it's a no no. wateva u are feeling cannot be termed as love but lust of flesh due to d "unfinished business".
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2010
Yea yea
he makes me fall every oda tym i hear d sound of his smile
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by kaymoney2(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2010
Dyt:

Yea yea
he makes me fall every oda tym i hear d sound of his smile

Hehehe tongue

Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dyt(f): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2010
Kay
se kosi dis mornin?
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by kaymoney2(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2010
Dyt:

Kay
se kosi dis mornin?

Is that how to say morning to your big bros** dont worry no qualms   angry angry
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by nitrogen(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2010
to fall in love again with your ex is somehow absurd,you lost interest in him/her already so why falling for him/her again.
But at times,,,,,,,,,,just that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dyt(f): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2010
Rushes 2 kneel down
gd mornin uncle kay
gosh uncle kay did u jst fart?
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Carolece(f): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2010
Phate07:

After you do me wrong. Nope, you are dead to me if you hurt me. No forgiving hence obviously no loving him again.

But if there's a case like we are growing apart without any problems, then yes its possible for me to love that person all over again.
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dsense(m): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2010
OP,
[size=30pt]Why is your head getting phat everyday . . .And no wisdom being sent into it grin grin[/size]
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by iice(f): 4:41am On Dec 19, 2010
Yes you can fall in love with the same person again.
I fall in love with Johnny everytime grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dsense(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^ grin grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by InkedNerd(f): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2010
@OP: What do you mean by falling in love with the same person? Do you mean dating a different person who possess the same qualities as an ex or dating someone who you broke up with previously?
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Ranoscky(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2010
^
I think the later.

I once dated an X again after partin eachother for almost 9months, for no just cause, and the funniest part is, after reconcilin with eachother (she even refused me shinin her CONGO that night of reconcilation but after every-every, landlord na landlord), the next day (being friday mornin), she told me that she was surpose to celebrate her Birthday on wednesday (two days earlier) but she wanted to celebrate it with me, so, she decided to come on sunday (two days ahead) so that we can celebrate it together happily. Since then (2007) till now (2010), I HAVE NOT set my two nacke.d eyes on her!

The worst part is. . . .Infact, make I no talk b'cos, I don dey vex already! angry
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
Carolece:

After you do me wrong. Nope, you are dead to me if you hurt me. No forgiving hence obviously no loving him again.

But if  there's a case like we are growing apart without any problems, then yes its possible for me to love that person all over again.

Absolutely. i have made such a mistake before and when it's over, it's over. Bottom line.
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by MrCork4(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
Well I fall in love with MzDarksin everyday tongue
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dsense(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^Let furry azz catch you grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Boxer007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
;d
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ D-Sense angry angry
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Dsense(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
What sweetie kiss
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by 190: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yeah sure,
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by livedit(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
undecided , anything is possible. However, speaking from personal experience, I really don't feel I was "completely" over my ex when we decided to give it another try back then. Although I had started moving on with my life, I still cared for him a great deal and deep down in my heart I was hoping we could rekindle and reconcile our relationship. So when we did get back together and things were going "okay" for a little while, it wasn't long until I realized why we broke up in the first place. It ended of course thank God. But, I'm not saying that happens for ALL couples, but it definitely was the case for me. Bottom line, I still had "feelings" for him and was hoping he had "changed" and appreciated me and didn't take me for granted. But I was new to the game and didn't know any better. That goes to say: "no woman can change a man, he has to want to change". And sometimes it IS better to let sleeping dogs lie than take yourself back through that emotional roller coaster.
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2011
Yaa absolutely. Even thrice esp if your love is not genuine.

You fall in love with the person when they do something good, out of love when they do something bad.

Again in love when they do something fab, out of love again when they go bad. Just like that.

Truly great lovers love only once. Through it all.
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Orton10(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2011
On NL??
Yeeeaahh!!!

But Off?? angry
Nah Noo Way!!!
I don't think I can go through with the ups and downs again.
Why go back to my own vomit even if it still feels right??

Friends yeah nofin more!!
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2011
LoL on nland.

Who is talking abt nland here? I am talking from experience.
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by REALITY102(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2011
Complicated Question. So unspecific undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Phate07(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2011

whats complicated about the question? undecided

@topic
Sometimes, it just might be cool to go back and review your mistakes.
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by REALITY102(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2011
What do you mean falling in-love with the same person again?
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Orton10(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2011
rokiatu:

LoL on nland.

Who is talking abt nland here? I am talking from experience.
Lol.
Well I wasn't referring to you dear.
BTW, I saw gurl at at a Bank Rd on friday, And i could swear vat it was you. On approaching her, i found out that she was more darker and em, em bigger at the em. Oh well I was disapointed!!! No kidding! angry
Phate07:

@topic
Sometimes, it just might be cool to go back and review your mistakes.

Haa!,
Now you're confusing me.
Are you now implying that we should fall with our Xs for a second time for the sole reason of correcting our mistakes??
Re: Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? by Phate07(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2011
REALITY102:

What do you mean falling in-love with the same person again?

Well, it is quite simple init? I mean going back to your ex.

Orton1_0:

Now you're confusing me.
Are you now implying that we should fall with our Xs for a second time for the sole reason of correcting our mistakes??

It is called personal opinion mate. I aint telling you to do nought. sad

I just said that some times it might be best if we go back, review and arrange our mistakes! I didn't say you should back with your ex just cos of mistakes. undecided

Most Naija Babes Are Becoming More Yanshless / On D Weeding Day / My Girlfriend Says I Sexually Assaulted Her