Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike (25247 Views)

MDCAN Suspend Strike Action / Ekiti State University ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
CSTR2:

I thought as much.

The best advances in medical sciences earned Nobel Prizes and medical doctors are not among the most represented.

They reap from other people's sweat.

If the cure for HIV is found today, it would not be by a medical doctor.

Copy and paste does not allow for ingenuity.
You're an illiterate. Robert Koch, Walter Reed, Landsteiner, and most of them who won Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine were medical doctors.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
Tell that to your Dad
gtfoh brainless idiot
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
edoairways:

For authenticity of a statement, a valid link would do mind you most universities accept M.sc holders as lecturers.

That's what I'm talking about.

Majority of them are msc holders working on getting PhD.

You will see how our universities will become empty once they ask those without PhD to leave
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
CSTR2:

I am an engineer, you clown.
With a First Class at that.

I am not one of those nurses you can subdue with superiority complex when facts are been discussed.

I know you applied for medicine and got withdrawn due to your oversabi.

Audio 1st class with nothing to show for it. grin
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Have you told your Dad? Tell him to remind you to get a PhD
BrutalJab:

gtfoh brainless idiot
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by edoairways: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
BrutalJab:

That's what I'm talking about.

Majority of them are msc holders working on getting PhD.

You will see how our universities will become empty once they ask those without PhD to leave
Yeah! The government isn't worsening things on ground. But come oh, are those doctors willingly to do PhD aside this threat? The whole essence of PhD is research, some said many of those doctors aren't good in that area how true is it?
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
CSTR2:

I am an engineer, you clown.
With a First Class at that.

I am not one of those nurses you can subdue with superiority complex when facts are been discussed.
You're not an engineer, let alone graduating with first class.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
You sound like a tout
Mandeyy:
You're an illiterate. Robert Koch, Walter Reed, Landsteiner, and most of them who won Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine were medical doctors.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
Have you told your Dad? Tell him to remind you to get a PhD

Your useless mom should confirm that for you. cow
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
edoairways:

Yeah! The government isn't worsening things on ground. But come oh, are those doctors willingly to do PhD aside this threat? The whole essence of PhD is research, some said many of those doctors aren't good in that area how true is it?

It's not about getting a PhD, it's about you knowing what you are teaching (practicals)

Before any doctor becomes a fellow, he must have done a lot of researches and thesis.

There is no consultant teaching in any teaching hospital that haven't gone through these rigorous processes.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
edoairways:

And how many of those Ph.D holders have ever produced meaningful researches in Nigeria? Medical doctors who passed through residency even churn out better researches than those so called Ph.D holders.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Backed by your comment your dad and mom are notorious fools
BrutalJab:

Your useless mom should confirm that for you. cow
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
You sound like a tout
Your analysis so far shows that you're primitive, ignorant and gullible. You reasoned like a bush man whose brain is deranged. A newborn baby reasons better than you.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by edoairways: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mandeyy:
And how many of those Ph.D holders have ever produced meaningful researches in Nigeria? Medical doctors who passed through residency even churn out better researches than those so called Ph.D holders.
They have been producing meaningful researches but you don't see them because the government isn't interested. What Nuc is saying, you must be grounded in research before you can attain professorial position. You should be able to come up with innovations and ideas after thorough research on a given phenomenon.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by edoairways: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
BrutalJab:

It's not about getting a PhD, it's about you knowing what you are teaching (practicals)

Before any doctor becomes a fellow, he must have done a lot of researches and thesis.

There is no consultant teaching in any teaching hospital that haven't gone through these rigorous processes.
If you must teach in the university then you must have a PhD. Aside that, you can use your knowledge gotten from Fellow to act as a consultant. Nuc is been fair in this instance.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
Backed by your comment my dad and mom are notorious fools

wow jobless idiot that's good
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
edoairways:

If you must teach in the university then you must have a PhD. Aside that, you can use your knowledge gotten from Fellow to act as a consultant. Nuc is been fair in this instance.

Is a university not different from a teaching hospital/clinic?

Which one are you talking about?

Consultants are the ones who teach the students.

The process of becoming a Fellow is more rigorous than that of a PhD.

it takes 5-6years. That's after using 8years in medical school o
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lol unfortunately I am not an employee but an employer. So sorry fool. Get a PhD
BrutalJab:

wow jobless idiot that's good
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by edoairways: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
BrutalJab:

Is a university not different from a teaching hospital/clinic?

Which one are you talking about?

Consultants are the ones who teach the students.

The process of becoming a Fellow is more rigorous than that of a PhD.

it takes 5-6years. That's after using 8years in medical school o
Do they go deep in researches like their counterpart or mere medical diagnosis etc?
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
Lol unfortunately I am not an employee but an employer. So sorry fool. Get a PhD

Yahoo boy employer or shoemaker?

Keep deceiving your gullible self
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please make research on how many PhD holders have done meaningful research. Clown!!!
Mandeyy:
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
edoairways:

Do they go deep in researches like their counterpart or mere medical diagnosis etc?

They go deeper than those who use 2-3 years to get a PhD.

They do researches and must present like 12-20 clinical thesis originally formed by them.

You can't go through that process and not be qualified to teach

1 Like

Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Do I need to prove anything to you? You are even confused on what to call me. You must be an irrational person. Get a PhD
BrutalJab:

Yahoo boy employer or shoemaker?

Keep deceiving your gullible self
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by BrutalJab: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
Do I need to prove anything to you? You are even confused on what to call me. You must be an irrational person. Get a PhD

Jobless yahoo boy

get a brain
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Case studies or research?
BrutalJab:

They do researches and must present like 12-20 clinical thesis originally formed by them.

Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by edoairways: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
BrutalJab:

If that is the case, the medical association need to visit any of the media to sensitize the public. I want to believe this is practiced in other countries aside Uganda like someone mentioned
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Finally you chose one lol Fool Get a PhD
BrutalJab:

Jobless yahoo boy

get a brain
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gregg L Samanza is the Nobel prize winner in 2019 for medicine. He has an MD and Phd as qualification
Mandeyy:
Name those with specialized Ph.Ds who advanced medical science more than medical doctors who did residency.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Most of these numerous researches this doctors claim they do in residency are just advanced case studies. PhD research is quite different and unique. Gregg L Samanza is the Nobel prize winner for medicine in 2019. He has MD and PhD as qualification.
edoairways:

They have been producing meaningful researches but you don't see them because the government isn't interested. What Nuc is saying, you must be grounded in research before you can attain professorial position. You should be able to come up with innovations and ideas after thorough research on a given phenomenon.
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by 0m0nnakoda: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Correcto:
Gregg L Samanza is the Nobel prize winner in 2019 for medicine. He has an MD and Phd as qualification
How many winners were there in 2019?

How many of them have Phds
Re: MDCAN Begins Indefinite Strike by Correcto: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
NUC is not so stupid. Most of the numerous researches these doctors claim they do in residency are just advanced case studies. PhD is quite unique.
edoairways:

If that is the case, the medical association need to visit any of the media to sensitize the public. I want to believe this is practiced in other countries aside Uganda like someone mentioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / See How Facebook Drastically Improved My Son's Grades In School / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.