Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Women And Heavy Luggage! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Heavy Luggage! (8516 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men / Women And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Dsense(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
OP,
Get used to it . . .No reasons for that!. . .And can never be changed!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by hackney(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
dobodobo:

I fought my girlfriend on different occasions over this issue of luggage, Government should do something about it

grin grin grin grin
i'm well cheered up now.

dobodobo! ! this your name is another matter.
cheesy
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
dami_paul:

Just moved into my house from a rented apartment, no exaggerations, the truck moved once to load the settee,kitchen wares etc but twice to load just my wife's things, including her massive wardrobe! I really wonder wetin them dey carry o
sley4life:

I'm tired of that habit. One day i searched for my trousers I couldn't locate it. When my gf came later in the day i asked her and she told me my trousers was in her hand bag even with my shoe. I asked her why she said so her bag will be heavy and have shape.
For Schizzle? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chei I don laugh tire. My ribs hurt real bad, for real man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
Even when I dey come America sef na only backpack I carry come.  Anything that doesnt fit into my backpack or backpocket is not needed
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by aminalib(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Even when I dey come America sef na only backpack I carry come. Anything that doesnt fit into my backpack or backpocket is not needed

dat lie, grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by dino2006(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
I think ds heavy-luggage concept is actually sickening, moreso for we dat aint gotta ride, imagine my gf, telin me to give her a helpn hand wit 1 of doze trailer-sized bags, wtf. Somfin has to b done.
@dobodobo, i dont fink d reason 4ur gf's xtra luggage is far-fetched. Considering d import of ur username, she'l av 2 pack xtra panties, condoms, & sanitary towels(for d straffin-induced & stimulatin- menstrual flow, lol, just sayin, ::, ::,
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Dsense(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Amina
Stop catwalking tongue
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by opabukun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
20 cloths (blouse,skirts), 10 pants, 60 undies, 10 shoes & belt 2match, 5 diff. types of make-ups,hand fan, name it, you'll find in ladies bags meant for 10days.

5shirts, 2 cut&sow trousers & 1 jeans trousers, 2 undies, 1rugged shoe & a pair of slippers its only wat u'll find in a guys napshack meant for 10days.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by aminalib(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
lol@ 2 undies for 10 days
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by poweredcom(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
hahah, ladies get wahala too much
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
aminalib:

lol@ 2 undies for 10 days

Yes na 2 boxer is enough for a year.

Unless you wan open shop for undies. How you dey?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by aminalib(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
those boxers will have seen and been through war before the year is up, lol, i am ok and u
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
aminalib:

those boxers will have seen and been through war before the year is up, lol, i am ok and u

Naah they would still be in perfect condition, The colours would be permanent DARK brown
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2010
'/'/
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Aishabee(f): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
I dnt knw why u guys r freaking out ova nuffin, you can afford to wear 10 tops on a jeans & a boxer for a week ( howeva u do dat only God knws)

We traveled recently to jand and my hubbi had warned me that we were only taking a small box with us ( how ws dat gonna be possible cant even be enuf for me), i stuffed as much as possible and when he was time to query my things he got tired and left me cos i had reasons for everything i took,

Even though he complained all the way down & back it didnt bother me cos i was very satisfied with my load + i was jst strolling at his back all thru wink
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by aminalib(f): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Naah they would still be in perfect condition, The colours would be permanent DARK brown

bless your wife to be
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
Lol
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Ejovwoke(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
i hate going any with my mother cos of mirage of load
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by murtalaa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2010
dobodobo:

I fought my girlfriend on different occasions over this issue of luggage, Government should do something about it

I am totally with dobodobo, government should do something about it. a recent research suggests that a rogue gene is responsible for that funny behaviour grin

government should fund another research to isolate and destroy the gene for good.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by murtalaa(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
dayokanu:

camouflage style abi? I have collected many of those. am trying to stitch them together and send to my brother who is in the army. cheesy
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Abayomin70(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
i wonder my girlfriend too na sametin i dont know wetin dem dey cary if u look am na unnecesary items
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Seekers(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2010
Dnt mind dem, all they carry is make ups(abt 10 different one),cds(for protection),pantied(5 by day)becos dey blaablaa(keep shut cos am nt lukin for trouble) n so on, wen u ask dem wat is in their bag or y its so big instead of jst hand pose or so,no geniue reason buhh we dnt ve a choice,na fashion abi, lolzz.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by tunyus(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
mydreamz:

If you are forgetful and irresponsible enough, then yes!! CONDOM and co tongue tongue tongue
@my dreamz,wetin now u don dey vex.i was only joking.u re taking it too far
So sorry,hw is ur weekend?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by bababuff(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2010
The bigger the attack and defence, the more the load. grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2010
You guys try and be a little more sensitive abeg! Do you think we love sufferhead? But 70 sorry 100 percent of the things we carry are neccessities for us! grin grin

Seriously, you guys end up using most of wat we pack without complaining. Besided what do u guys need eh? By the time I pack my cosmetics and make up, that's already one small suitcase . . . Even if I'm travelling for a night, I need my complete cosmetics! Then you talk about the clothing and shoes! Abeg make una chill jor . . . cool cool
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by forgetInot(f): 4:03am On Dec 19, 2010
It is because from time men were hunters and women were gatherers of food. The act of gathering has still followed women till today. That why when they pack a bag, they throw loads of stuff in it whether it is needed or not.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by minto(m): 4:19am On Dec 19, 2010
Back home, my wife used to carry extra shoes in her bag to work mostly slip-on; I wondered why.

sley4life:

I'm tired of that habit. One day i searched for my trousers I couldn't locate it. When my gf came later in the day i asked her and she told me my trousers was in her hand bag even with my shoe. I asked her why she said so her bag will be heavy and have shape.

Haba, don't be ridiculous grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2010
We have a lot to carry okay.

I brought home two large lugages, just because I was spending 2 weeks at home.

Clothes, perfumes, cosmetics, hair products, different shoes, clothes, personal items etc etc and daily stuff like that is what we women have to bother ourselves with. Men dont care about those items, so they always travel light.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by iice(f): 5:12am On Dec 19, 2010
Too many unnecessary stuff undecided
Many reasons though. . .like where you are going, how you want to look etc.

Not much of a packer myself.  I just make do with one backpack.  Hauling bags around is not for me. No, i don't like people handling my luggage.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2010
sley4life:

I like her, she get sense jare tongue grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by frankcimc(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2010
oh well i wouldn't want to just accuse only the women on this or shift from the topic, but I realise that our men too so called business men do the same in the name of hand luggage and Xtra luggage, can you imagine:
carrying more kilo than the airline gave you at the airport and then start looking for help?
wearing 4/5shirts and trousers just to reduce load weight? the guy go come puff up
trying to support the luggage with your feet when the luggage is on the scale just to reduce the weight?
Crying and begging that God will bless the attandant if she/he close her eyes over the overload?(women are better here)
Abuse them, tell them they re wicked ppl bcs they refused to carry overloaded luggage
Handcarry big oo e no fit enter the carbin and you still dey call am handcarry.

Although women own dey understandable bcs them no fit go anywhere without heavy loads shaa but when men do am its looks somehow shaa.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by akwaowoudo(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2010
Funny nairaland!

@ Poser
You mean your mum also carry stones in her luggage? Great!
forgetInot:

It is because from time men were hunters and women were gatherers of food. The act of gathering has still followed women till today. That why when they pack a bag, they throw loads of stuff in it whether it is needed or not.
You are not far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? / When Is The Best Time To Tell An Adopted Child The Truth About His Parentage? / What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.