Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Women And Heavy Luggage! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Heavy Luggage! (8509 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men / Women And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by mito: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2010
lol @ topic!

I once traveled with 2 very heavy luggages and a small one to spent few days with my friend. On my way back home, he was the one who drove me to the airport. When he came to pick me up, the guy wanted to impress me with the way he was carrying the load. Somehow he managed to reach his car. However, when we arrived at the airport, and the guy realized that he had to park his car 2 blocks away because of construction he turned bleu, lol! God, he sweated like a pig to the extent that I offered him my help lol, but his ego was to big so he rejected my offer. When he finally arrived at the counter he couldn't even lifted them. The worse of it, to a man point of view, is I never have intimacy with him lol.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by doja(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2010
t
Ujujoan:

You guys try and be a little more sensitive abeg! Do you think we love sufferhead? But 70 sorry 100 percent of the things we carry are neccessities for us! grin grin

Seriously, you guys end up using most of wat we pack without complaining. Besided what do u guys need eh? By the time I pack my cosmetics and make up, that's already one small suitcase . . . Even if I'm travelling for a night, I need my complete cosmetics![i][/i] Then you talk about the clothing and shoes! Abeg make una chill jor . . . cool cool

Why do you need a complete set of cosmetics for a night? The truth is women do end up not using majority of what they pack in those bags.

I have travelled in public transport a number of times and I have noticed women are the main reason the buses are so choked up leaving the other passengers with little spaces to stretch their legs.They pack all sorts including bags of satchet(pure) water that is readily available at their destinations.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by alaper: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2010
Enjoy this, in the same lighter mood grin grin grin grin
Dear All,

Before reading the followings,promise not to be bias especially all the female ones on my correspondence.I found the whole thing to be the truth and nothing but the truth.You cannot discountenance the result of months of painstakingly conducted reserach just like that.All the males on this forum should please pray for me o.I surely will get some bashing from the females.What a merry xmas.

MALE VS FEMALE AT THE ATM MACHINE

A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:

'Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.

Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.

After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have been developed. Please follow the Appropriate steps for your gender.'

MALE PROCEDURE:
1, Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Put down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Put window up.
7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:
(What is really funny is that most of this part is the Truth.!!!!)

1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
3. Set parking brake, put the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
9. Re-insert card the right way.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page
11. Enter PIN.
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13. Enter amount of cash required.
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
15. Retrieve cash and receipt.
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.
18. Re-check makeup.
19. Drive forward 2 feet.
20. Reverse back to cash machine.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.
25. Redial person on cell phone.
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
27. Release Parking Brake.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2010
alaper:

FEMALE PROCEDURE:

2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page
11. Enter PIN.
17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.
18. Re-check makeup.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!

Bolded is not true. angry
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by hoodboy(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2010
@ileke-idi. even if d parts u highlighted is not true, even at that it still doubles d procedure that is for men
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2010
mito:

lol @ topic!

I once traveled with 2 very heavy luggages and a small one to spent few days with my friend. On my way back home, he was the one who drove me to the airport. When he came to pick me up, the guy wanted to impress me with the way he was carrying the load. Somehow he managed to reach his car. However, when we arrived at the airport, and the guy realized that he had to park his car 2 blocks away because of construction he turned bleu, lol! God, he sweated like a pig to the extent that I offered him my help lol, but his ego was to big so he rejected my offer. When he finally arrived at the counter he couldn't even lifted them. The worse of it, to a man point of view, is I never have intimacy with him lol.

Wahala
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by damipaul(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2010
@Alaper
What a wonderful research. Lol die!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2010
hoodboy:

@ileke-idi. even if d parts u highlighted is not true, even at that it still doubles d procedure that is for men

I wasnt done highlighting. By the time I'm done, you'll notice that men have more steps to follow than women.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by azyaq(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2010
its quit suprising to me too, but i later understand that its natural instinct that has been endowed on female by d creator
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by wazobiang: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2010
ya gf carry jazz come wincth you.
ya mama carry neutralizer come dizzolve am

dan warry, its a woman thing fight
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Ranoscky(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
Women and dia wahala ehn?. . Na wa O!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
. . . . . . but you all cant live without us wink
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
tunyus:

@my dreamz,wetin now u don dey vex.i was only joking.u re taking it too far
So sorry,hw is your weekend?

I was also joking with you. I no vex at all cool cool cool cool
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Ibomade1: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
It is kinda funny especially when they are travelling on a long haul flight. I believe 9jerian women have a corner @ Heathrow where they repack and repack their boxes.
They will be removing stuffs from a bag that is over the weight limit and putting it into the other box that is also over the accepted weight limit  grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ibo-made:

They will be removing stuffs from a bag that is over the weight limit and putting it into the other box that is also over the accepted weight limit grin grin

That's me embarassed embarassed embarassed

I just hide things under a very big shawl cool
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Romeo4real(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
They will be removing stuffs from a bag that is over the weight limit and putting it into the other box that is also over the accepted weight limit
Having gone through this embarrassing procedure with my Mom & Wife a couple of times, i eventually issued them with a new ultimatum and procedure.

I constantly urge them to check the weight before we leave the house. I bought them scales - the strap on luggage type. They know what the luggage allowance is, yet they insist on embarrassing themselves at the airport - opening luggage and transferring items, female undies on show sometimes.
Anyway, the new procedure is - i drop them off at airport, get them trolleys, take them to counter, then go back to wait in the car. When they have completed their luggage shenanigans and checked in, then they can call me, and i come back to rejoin them.
When traveling together, i inform my wife that as soon as we reach the check in counter, i do not know her.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by denony(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
talk about their bag.
just sunday outing

she carries a bag tht has another bag inside, the one inside also have another bag inside making it three in one.
there is a shoe inside the bag, there is a slippers, loads of make-up, if she is wearing trouser she will put a skirt inside the bag, if she is wearing skirt, she will put trouser. just ordinary sunday outing. I will be wondering what da heck are all these for? do you have another appointment apart from this?

its ridiculous and at times funny.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Feraz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
See guys purging!! Feel y'all pains. The worst is they expect you to lift their load that is way heavier than the masses most guys carry to keep fit. Even handbag na serious DIE!
A guy's life is simple when travelling. Either a school bag or a small box would do.
@iice, i pray o!! lipsrsealed
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by james2man: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
I thought i was the only one asking myself this same question(Why do ladies carry heavy luggage and big bags)in fact some of this big bags they carry around is big enough to carry things you can't think of, About 2 days ago my girlfriend told me she lost her second phone while she was trying to re-arrange her bag because her body cream splash in the big, Just for a 2days visit,her luggage was like she is traveling for weeks, I don't think they can do without carrying big bags,they addicted to it,
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
all you guys talking, you love us that way.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Feraz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
mydreamz:

all you guys talking, you love us that way.
cool
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by akinolasam: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
Its NATURAL

MOST THINS ABOUT WOMEN ARE WITH EXTRA. THAT IS HOW GOD MADE THEM. no offence pls.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by chiwob(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
the tin dey inside dere blood
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by akwaowoudo(m): 3:19am On Dec 20, 2010
alaper:

Enjoy this, in the same lighter mood grin grin grin grin
Dear All,

Before reading the followings,promise not to be bias especially all the female ones on my correspondence.I found the whole thing to be the truth and nothing but the truth.You cannot discountenance the result of months of painstakingly conducted reserach just like that.All the males on this forum should please pray for me o.I surely will get some bashing from the females.What a merry xmas.

MALE VS FEMALE AT THE ATM MACHINE

A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:

'Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.

Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.

After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have been developed. Please follow the Appropriate steps for your gender.'

MALE PROCEDURE:
1, Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Put down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Put window up.
7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:

8. Insert card.
11. Enter PIN.
18. Re-check makeup.
21. Retrieve card.

Great!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by akwaowoudo(m): 3:25am On Dec 20, 2010
chaircover:

. . . . . . but you all cant live without us wink
Candidly, i can live without a woman. At the moment, i am learning how to live without money.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Ranoscky(m): 4:50am On Dec 20, 2010
^
Exactly broda, same here too!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by iice(f): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2010
Ibo-made:

It is kinda funny especially when they are travelling on a long haul flight. I believe 9jerian women have a corner @ Heathrow where they repack and repack their boxes.
They will be removing stuffs from a bag that is over the weight limit and putting it into the other box that is also over the accepted weight limit  grin grin

Ahahahaha grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by hollars(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2010
funny enough, if you ask them for the list of the bag contents, the first ten would not even make sense,
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by tainot2002(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2010
iice:

Too many unnecessary stuff undecided
Many reasons though. . .like where you are going, how you want to look etc.

Not much of a packer myself.  I just make do with one backpack.  Hauling bags around is not for me. No, i don't like people handling my luggage.

funny enough,
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by hollars(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2010
mito:

lol @ topic!

don't worry!, we know how we do it. next time you're not going to escape it, he's just being a gentle man, was it your first meeeting?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Atk1nson(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2010
@ dobodobo
how can d gov help?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Pain(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2010
Lets just call it an Advance Pre-Marital Stock Movement.

Expect the Live-Load in 9 Months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? / Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women / I Married The Most Irresponsible Man Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.