Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Women And Heavy Luggage! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Heavy Luggage! (8619 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men / Women And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by iyaibeji1: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2010
Women carry huge luggage beacuse we know that you men do not want to be bothered and still behave like babies.
guys will not carry any things but will ask for things and where will the woman get it if she forgot to pack them in the first place?
Also the dresses et el that we pack are all meant for you so that you can proudly display us to your friends. cry kiss cool
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by mito: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2010
hollars:

don't worry!, we know how we do it. next time you're not going to escape it, he's just being a gentle man, was it your first meeeting?

Actually, it was the first visit I paid him a year after our first meeting, but I'm pretty sure that it is also the last one too! lol.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by babyme1(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Funny post up there grin
But i think im an exception bc i don't carry heavy loads. If im travelling for a week i only pack a small bag
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by k9ine(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
Honestly the size and luggage of ladies these days requires a herulean to carry it.
Check even their hand bag, it is literally as big as a small size Ghana-must-go.
More often they pick items they do not need or copies/duplicates/ alternatives.

We have to do something about it, we should report it to the NASS members, so they can treat it as a Matter of urgent National importance.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by whiteroses(f): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
i happen to be goin to se z boyfriend tomorow morning, this post made me do an analysis of whats inside,
i packed clothes, nightdress and few lingerie, towel, facials, jeans and some assignments material, 1 box full already.
make ubag , bathroom slippers, sunday shoes yeah we go to church, two more shoes, certain foodstuff and eroja isebe, hes a food monger grin there is nothing i can leave behind really. its just a woman nature i guess. i have 2 laugages and a handbag, is that too much? to be honest half the things I packed are for his own good
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
whiteroses:

i happen to be goin to se z boyfriend tomorow morning, this post made me do an analysis of whats inside,
i packed clothes, nightdress and few lingerie, towel, facials, jeans and some assignments material, 1 box full already.
make ubag , bathroom slippers, sunday shoes yeah we go to church, two more shoes, certain foodstuff and eroja isebe, hes a food monger grin there is nothing i can leave behind really. its just a woman nature i guess. i have 2 laugages and a handbag, is that too much? to be honest half the things I packed are for his own good

:O :O :O You are bringing all that to my house?

I dont need them All I need is you in one piece
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by chic2pimp(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
whiteroses:

to be honest half the things I packed are for his own good
Oh Really. . . . . Including these following items too?
whiteroses:

make ubag , bathroom slippers, sunday shoes yeah we go to church, two more shoes, certain foodstuff and eroja isebe, hes a food monger grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by olayinkaj2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
I no even know wetin them dey carry sef, han han! so so load load load every where,
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
chaircover:

oops I was hoping that no one will spot that cheesy

@Whiteroses LOL. The only thing I think you packed for your bf's good is the food and lingerie wink
For where? grin. . . . . . I see am well good cheesy grin. "Facials, Make up Bag" shocked shocked shocked shocked grin Ahn ahn Kilode,Ogini?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by whiteroses(f): 1:47am On Dec 21, 2010
lol you people its no joke oh, those heavy bags have a purpose, any girl can agree that in a regular hand bag, you must have a hairbrush, bottle of drink, pressed powder, lipgloss, sometimes tampons, and a hand lotion plus the primary object you really need. so does that solve the mystery of those gigantic bags you see?
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by jamaicangi(f): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2010
ROFL at this thread

I carried a big suitcase last weekend when I went to spend the wknd with a friend. You never know what you are going to need- different shoes, different outfit, etc.

And, I must admit that although the drive up ATM comparison was extreme, I do have a few of those extra steps, undecided
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by SALady(f): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2010
@poster, and you think for us to look as good as you like it so you can have something to brag about, its only a matter of wash and go

mcxeeeeew!!!

Actually you are lucky there was only one bag, it should have been a shoe bag, toiletry bag, make-up kit bag, clothes bag and jewelery bag
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by mirababy: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, laugh wan finish my enemy here, nor be lie ooo cheesy, over load don spoil my zip one, lol.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by mirababy: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin, we really need to work on the way we carry bags here and there, though its an habit of a woman, we dont need to be blame.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by maurchy: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2010
Romeo4real:

Having gone through this embarrassing procedure with my Mom & Wife a couple of times, i eventually issued them with a new ultimatum and procedure.

I constantly urge them to check the weight before we leave the house. I bought them scales - the strap on luggage type. They know what the luggage allowance is, yet they insist on embarrassing themselves at the airport - opening luggage and transferring items, female undies on show sometimes.
Anyway, the new procedure is - i drop them off at airport, get them trolleys, take them to counter, then go back to wait in the car. When they have completed their luggage shenanigans and  checked in, then they can call me, and i come back to rejoin them.
When traveling together, i inform my wife that as soon as we reach the check in counter, i do not know her.

hehehehehehehehe, this really cracked me up. smiley

wel, i dont know how pack light, gues i learnt that from my mum. i actually recall that the only time i've ever travelled with just a small travelling bag, i had to carry a hand bag that was actually bigger than the travel bag. as long as i can carry it myself, i see no harm in it.
furthermore, i hate being inconvenienced or even inconveniencing others so even if i'm outta my crib for jst a night, i hav to take my toothbrush & paste, hair cream, body cream, body spray, roll-on, bathroom slippers(sometimes), soap, sponge, sleeping wear, wrapper, mini-towel, tissue, etc. if all these and my jeans and top can fit into a small bag or handbag, then it's all good but if not, of cos i'v got to pack an extra small bag (which is called "just a night" by the way)grin grin grin
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by favouredjb(f): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2010
my bag is always so heavy cheesy guilty as charged!

small compact mirror,a long scarf incase am not driving and have to be on okada,you know how low them jeans can be grin
writing material,hand cream shower cap ,diary,etc
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by SALady(f): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2010
Girls pack everything that you think you might need for a weekend visit with bf. A suitcase for the weekend. You never know what might just come up.

In fact I love the narcassistic look on the man's face when you arrive with a suitcace for the weekend, you know when he actually thinks you are moving in, only to find you are just there to look smashing all weekend long making his azz look crusty. All of a sudden he'll be the one who wants to take you places and not to mention to all his friends to see. See what happens when the weekend is over and you pack your shyt to go back home next thing he's the one asking you to stay longer because he cant get over how shweeeet you look and maybe there's more to look at in that suitcase.

Oh guess what happens next, nigger wants to buy you clothes as a surprise because he cant forget how good you looked in this and that. The sad part about this is that he'll buy exactly the thing you wouldnt be caught stiff dead in and from exactly the wrong store mcxeeeewwww!!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by SALady(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2010
favouredjb:

my bag is always so heavy cheesy guilty as charged!

small compact mirror,a long scarf incase am not driving and have to be on okada,you know how low them jeans can be grin
writing material,hand cream shower cap ,diary,etc

lets add perfume, multivitamins, cell phone & charger, ipod, a smaller purse with your panty liners, sunblock and a leisure book to read for those silent moments or otherwise when people start fighting over patty things.
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by FFA: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
I'm tired of that habit. One day i searched for my trousers I couldn't locate it. When my gf came later in the day i asked her and she told me my trousers was in her hand bag even with my shoe. I asked her why she said so her bag will be heavy and have shape. @SLY4LIFE

DIS IS FUNNY, (MY BOSS ALMOST SEE ME LAUGHING WITH D WORK LOAD OMN MY DESK)
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by zibe(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
This is so true! Even when they're going for lectures u see them with this big handbag that can contain two babies! And the worst of it all is that they expect me to give enough space so their bags can have some space!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Ranoscky(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
I know of a guy that mounted a very big woofer at the back of his car booth (exactly the size of his car booth) just b'cos, he's tired of carryin heavy duty loads of his wife and mother. Now, whatever that could not fit in their hand bags, are left behind, no matter how important!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by mrjingles(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2010
^^^ LOL! this bag issue is serious, sometimes when women pack to travel you begin to wonder if they plan to return! Our National Assembly should legislate on this matter!
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by shiningzin(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
my woman visits with an exra luggage and leaves with two extra luggages.

they never get tired of buying and loading those bags.sometimes,wen i ask her why they do dat,her reply is 'we need them'.its in their nature sha
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by tunde247: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2010
that is their job
Re: Women And Heavy Luggage! by Ranoscky(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2010
Dirty job!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE / Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife / Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.