Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears (1742 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by ABCthings: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Every Dick and and Harry now can be giving tips to Alphas. Well I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by BullyKiller: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
I know that moniker. Treat him accordingly by snubbing him in your typical fashion. When he is tired, he will vanish like all other odious trolls and internet maggots. grin
ubunja:
continue being a Captain Save A Ho. You may even finally lose that virginity.

@Mart if I told you that moniker was a single mother would you have an erection as usual?

@Ubunja Don't forget that your mother is a woman so watch your language before you father reacts badly..

Oh, and try another line, that virginity and simp lines are stale.

Good evening Gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Martinez39s(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
BullyKiller:

@Mart if I told you that moniker was a single mother would you have an erection as usual?
I am not surprised. Only the intellectually inept joins the bandwagon to say rubbish. I am not obsessed with single mothers. I don't hate, stigmatize or insult single mothers and I don't care if a woman becomes a single mother. In fact, my mum is a single mother due to the death of my father. However, I must avoid sentiments and speak the truth. No smart and exposed man will date or marry a single mother when he can start afresh. Why deal with another man's leftover and raise his seed when you can acquire a fresh product and raise your own children? Even single mothers don't want their sons marrying single mothers even though they would criticize me for advising men not to date/marry single mothers.

This is my last reply to you. I will starve you of attention. If you doubt me, reply me. No time for simpletòns.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by BullyKiller: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am not surprised. Only the intellectually inept joins the bandwagon to say rubbish. I am not obsessed with single mothers. I don't hate, stigmatize or insult single mothers and I don't care if a woman becomes a single mother. In fact, my mum is a single mother due to the death of my father. However, I must avoid sentiments and speak the truth. No smart and exposed man will date or marry a single mother when he can start afresh. Why deal with another man's leftover and raise his seed when you can acquire a fresh product and raise your own children? Even single mothers don't want their sons marrying single mothers even though they would criticize me for advising men not to date single mothers.

This is my last reply to you. I will starve you of attention. If you doubt me, reply me. No time for simpletòns.

Your mom is not a single mother but a widow. There's a difference, Mart.

The main subject here are mothers who never got married. You seem to forget that 'getting married' is a decision the man must make and many men are not man enough, hence the women are left to bear the consequences all alone, which includes stigmatization.

Ever seen a pregnant lady propose to a man in your life? Better still when last did you see a woman propose to a man? Is that normal in our society? Just ask Ubunja his idea of a good woman.. I've heard him answer that question once and I quote... 'One that can open her legs very wide, not nag, and can clean'

But wait.. when this good woman get's pregnant will he marry her? Of course not, but you, Mart, will be waiting to shame and slam hell out of her. You'll keep at it for days on end then turn around to say you're not against single motherhood. Don't make me laugh.

Stop playing the dog in the manger like Satan gave you a contract. If you don't like something that's OK. Stop building mountains out trash. Some of these single mothers are as good as your mother. Stop upsetting them with your brutal criticize online it hurts so badly.

Our Father
Who art in Hevean
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
They will be done on earth
As it is in heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us
Our Trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

@Martins you are NOT qualified to say the lines in red.

Good night.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

It's only the sheeple, men that lack confidence and without any sense of direction, that jump on such bandwagon, just to feel among and supposedly cool.

It's akin to joining secret cults in higher institutions, just to feel among.

Like you rightly or wrongly said...
Most men, but I'd say...some weak men, camouflaging as Alpha males.

I see through them.
U are right to call them weak, I think that's an even better way to describe them.
Thank God that u are not part of that hopeless charade.

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
BullyKiller:

Your mom is not a single mother but a widow. There's a difference, Mart.

The main subject here are mothers who never got married. You seem to forget that 'getting married' is a decision the man must make and many men are not man enough, hence the women are left to bear the consequences all alone, which includes stigmatization.

Ever seen a pregnant lady propose to a man in your life? Better still when last did you see a woman propose to a man? Is that normal in our society? Just ask Ubunja his idea of a good woman.. I've heard him answer that question once and I quote... 'One that can open her legs very wide, not nag, and can clean'

But wait.. when this good woman get's pregnant will he marry her? Of course not, but you, Mart, will be waiting to shame and slam hell out of her. You'll keep at it for days on end then turn around to say you're not against single motherhood. Don't make me laugh.

Stop playing the dog in the manger like Satan gave you a contract. If you don't like something that's OK. Stop building mountains out trash. Some of these single mothers are as good as your mother. Stop upsetting them with your brutal criticize online it hurts so badly.

Our Father
Who art in Hevean
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
They will be done on earth
As it is in heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us
Our Trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

@Martins you are NOT qualified to say the lines in red.

Good night.

I was going to quote him but when I saw this u wrote, I decided not to coz I couldn't have written it any better.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Sierusvirus(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Attention seekers and most useless post ever seen.

So women are meant to make men cry or die in silent, Bleep every dick and bring child into her husbands house.

A good wife knows that opening leg for sex, allowing sperm to enter her system and give birth doesn’t mean she’s a wife but a prostitute.

A good wife knows that she needs to partake in 40% of her family responsibilities, if she doesn’t, the husband need to ask questions cos their must be a SIDEGUY taking the money.

Let me break it here for now.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by AstroG: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2020
MissGodOwn:

U are right to call them weak, I think that's an even better way to describe them.
Thank God that u are not part of that hopeless charade.

Pvssy validation at it's peak

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by AstroG: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Some men claim alpha bcoz they are expert in making ladies shed tears.. The truth is real men don't make women shed tears..
If you think being alpha is making a woman cry, breaking her heart and dumping her, then u r a beta male.
U can be an alpha and still be broke but don't be lazy.. Make ur woman happy and carry her along.
Not bcox u get changee for account, u think u r an alpha, dt u go to quilox every Friday night doesn't mean u r an alpha.

Who is an alpha?

An alpha is one who takes care of his responsibility, love his wife and family... Alpha don't fuckkkk around lik dogs.. Alpha don't make women shed tears in her bathroom.. Alpha don't turn good ladies to bad ones...

Be careful and examine ursef b4 u call ursef alpha. Some nairaland guys sef were shouting be an alpha but if u know these guys, u will find out that they are big time beta.. Audio alphas

Sehindemi my crush

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Are you guys done or should I pitch my tent here for more comments?

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.