Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt (1797 Views)

My First Hrt Break / Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / Bleeding Hrt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
i dunno know if this thing is a curse or something else ooo,,,i go in2 a relationship,,mak them trust/luv me 2d fullest,,Bleep them then end the relationship without any reason, jst ended one,,,,,,plz how can i stop this thing because ve really hurt so many gals and am scared of all this swearing of a thing, plz advic
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Carolece(f): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2010
Karma is a biatch, but then again it may seem too long to happen. Just find the biggest tree where ever your are and get a piece of nylon rope. Or better yet, get a gun and full the caliber and put it at your temple and pull the trigger. A-HOLE
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
Carolece:

Karma is a biatch, but then again it may seem too long to happen. Just find the biggest tree where ever your are and get a piece of nylon rope. Or better yet, get a gun and full the caliber and put it at your temple and pull the trigger. A-HOLE
plz i nid advices n nt dis
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by skydeep(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
stevo4shiz:

You gotta be kidding me.
The only advice u need is a slap on ur face. Bloody philanderer angry

1 Like

Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Carolece(f): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
stevo4shiz:

I'd really like to know you personally.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
laughable grin I have no advice for you. (you will change when you're ready)

Here's your title song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_SI2EDM6Lo
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
Carolece:

ooohhh i c,,,,if u r rilli seriouz nbox me,,,,,,bt i ope iz 4 gud shaa
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by slinkky(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
I think only a psychiatrist can help you get to the bottom of your problem
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Carolece(f): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
stevo4shiz:

ooohhh i c,,,,if u r rilli seriouz nbox me,,,,,,bt i ope iz 4 gud shaa
English or Spanish please. Thanks
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by davedozz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
stevo4shiz:

i dunno know if this thing is a curse or something else ooo,,,i go in2 a relationship,,mak them trust/luv me 2d fullest,,bleep them then end the relationship without any reason, jst ended one,,,,,,plz how can i stop this thing because ve really hurt so many gals and am scared of all this swearing of a thing, plz advic

Guy you no try @ all.

Anyways, Girls don't crucify him. can't ya'll see He's a changed man?

Brother it's simple, build a sincere interest in Ur next(or recent) girlfriend. it'll work like MAGIC!!!

DON'T FORGET I SAID SINCERE INTEREST
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by cougar1: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
stevo4shiz:

i dunno know if this thing is a curse or something else ooo,,,i go in2 a relationship,,mak them trust/luv me 2d fullest,,bleep them then end the relationship without any reason, jst ended one,,,,,,plz how can i stop this thing because ve really hurt so many gals and am scared of all this swearing of a thing, plz advic

you are not doing anything abnormal. 80% of the men out there are doing exactly the same thing so you don't have a problem. gradually, age and maturity will force this act away from you.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Carolece(f): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
cou-gar:

you are not doing anything abnormal. 80% of the men out there are doing exactly the same thing so you don't have a problem. gradually, age and maturity will force this act away from you.
The percentage could be higher to what I see happening around me.
Its a problem alright, do you believe because most men are doing it its not a problem? I beg!
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by cougar1: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
Carolece:

The percentage could be higher to what I see happening around me.
Its a problem alright, do you believe because most men are doing it its not a problem? I beg!

men cheat, women cheat. men break hearts, women break hearts. the op actually thought he must have a problem because he is doing it regularly and i am saying the act is quite prevalent. people cheat all the time including married folks.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2010
cou-gar:

fanks
Carolece:

English or Spanish please. Thanks
iz called pussy language,,,,u understand that ryt??
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
Op,you just need to give your life to christ.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Osama10(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
If it bothers you that much just stop the habit.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Dsense(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
OP.
Seek a psychologist! grin
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by amefi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
Carolece:

i dont mind knin u personally too. wot do u fink?
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by r231(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
lucky you
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Moonstone(f): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
Thank God I am a refined soul if not, I would have abused you @ OP.
But go for deliverance, on a serious note. This might either be something you're spiritually bound to do or it might be something you love doing. Either way, you need therapy or the next best thing, a girl that will shatter your heart. Then maybe, you'll stop doing that.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by lexylexy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
dunno y some guys jst cant stop efing up. u knw wat u're doin is bad nd u knw wat u gotta do to stop it. so y come here nd ask stupid questions expectin to get advice wen u already knw d advice to give ur dumb ass men. angry sad
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
i envy u mehn!!! grin
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by aboyaji(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]guy give ur life wholly to God.wait 4 God to work in ur vine yaqd
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Thespecialone(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
clap for urself
ur daughthers will reap the rewards
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by gabriel4u(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2010
Thespecialone:

clap for urself
your daughthers will reap the rewards

Sure!
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by MrsEve2(f): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
Poster,

Just because you paid some hoe to let you PLAY HEARTBREAKER does not mean that you are doing something. Hell, pay me and I will let you call me a bitch with a smile. grin
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2010
am not gettin the advice i seek here
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by InkedNerd(f): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2010
@OP: You sound like a sadomasochist undecided.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: You sound like a sadomasochist undecided.
  no i dont
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by InkedNerd(f): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2010
stevo4shiz:

no i dont

You don't what? I didn't ask you if you thought you were one or if you are one. I said. that that's what you appear to be.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You don't what? I didn't ask you if you thought you were one or if you are one. I said. that that's what you appear to be.

ok wateva
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by ebonyvibe(f): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
i think this is the advice you need.

Your problem might stem from deeper feeling than even you realise. It is an exhibition of a repressed feeling which you need to identfiy analyse and move on from. It could be any of the below but only you can search your sould

1. Where you at a younger age before all this started dumped by a girl you gave your heart to and out of all the heartbreak subconciously you are not able to commit to any woman again cos you dont want to be heart broken again. Hence you tell yourself to break the relationship first before this woman break your heart again

2. Did you leave with your mum? if not you might be thinking in your subconcious that since your mother didnt want you no woman will hence you should run away before they finally leave you.

3. If you lived with your mother is she a very harsh woman and often controls your dad and gives him a hell of a time and you have vowed that no woman will do that to you and you feel you are in control by breaking their hearts.

4. Did you leave with aunties anyway where am going with this is that a female figure in your past has disappointed you iin a way and you are trying to stop your self being a victim but you need to deal with those feallings and realise every one is not the same. I suggest you speak to experiend people , elders or find a good counsellor. If you carry on like this you will only destroy yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debate. . .MEETING online Vs. Physical. / Nigerian Babes With Low Self Esteem / Who Weds Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.