Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76937 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by MightySparrow: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Brillant solution. a girlfriend dumped him and he dumped himself in the Lagoon, the Lagoon also dumped itself into the Atlantic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Buharidgeneral: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
The guy is a failure

He can't successfully maintain a relationship neither can he successfully kill himself

Anyway thank God for your life

Have a successful second chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by topboss: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
MightySparrow:
Brillant solution. a girlfriend dumped him and he dumped himself in the Lagoon, the Lagoon also dumped itself into the Atlantic.

No better person dey use hand dump themselves for Lagoon.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin

U AND THE 79 PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOUR POST NEED HELP.

POSSESSIVENESS!

U NOW OWN ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

NA YOUR TYPE BE WIFE BEATER AND KILLERS. U HAVE CHOSEN THAT OPTION OVER KILLING YOURSELF CLEARLY.

80% OF WIFE KILLERS ARE SUICIDERS THAT FAIL TO KILL THEMSELVES.

CRUEL TO THE BONE, NO FAIR GAME, CONTROL FREAK.

KONTINUE! IT WILL END LIKE A FRANKENSTEIN EPISODE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by luluosas(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
The devil is the one instigating them to kill themselves, and they do foolishly obey him. It's just like the deceived and brainwashed Islamic terrorists, who believes that paradise awaits them when they embark on suicide missions in killing other people along with themselves, not knowing that they are doomed and going straight to hell fire. It's a pity my dear

nancyobinwa:
Most times I think why would anyone want to kill themselves, until today I experienced the pain of depression, you just want to end the pain hence suicide. I pray I’ll never fall into such temptation

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by higgs: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Foolish guy.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
stop ewuing me

Goat
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm not trying to side with this man but I understand him Sha.
I have been through a very bad breakup before, n I can tell u that the experience is very very painful, u just feel like u want to die coz that's the next best thing to u, but u have got to fight it off, u just feel like the pain will never go away, but that's not true coz time heals all pain.
Las Las, he will be alright.

7 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
The guy is a failure

He can't successfully maintain a relationship neither can he successfully kill himself

Anyway thank God for your life

Have a successful second chance
U harsh gaan.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Adeparo004(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oga d deed as been done ooo but hahaaa ur Ex pics. Too bad
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

Goat
stop goating me before i fatymore you
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
This one needs Ubunja in his life asap.
Ubunja failed him
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Wallace2107: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life
u are inspirational bro.no woman is worth d grave for for a sec

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
MissGodOwn:
I'm not trying to side with this man but I understand him Sha.
I have been through a very bad breakup before, n I can tell u that the experience is very very painful, u just feel like u want to die coz that's the next best thing to u, but u have got to fight it off, u just feel like the pain will never go away, but that's not true coz time heals all pain.
Las Las, he will be alright.

ALL U NEED IS A GOOD PRICK AND WORLD WIDE TRIPS.

FAT BANK ACCOUNT AND A MANSION TO YOUR NAME.

THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THIS TEND TO HOLD OTHER PEOPLE AS THEIR ACHIEVEMENT.

ONCE U ARE FULFILLED IN LIFE AND HAVE TASTED SUCCESS, DEATH BECOMES THE ENEMY, PLEASURE IS YOUR WRAPPER.

FCUCK DEM ALL...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by ogorwyne(f): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
The people dropping likes for this Nonsense though undecided.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by ridbell01(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
I was dumped by my girlfriend 2018 she went away with over 400k properties I didn't even thinking swimming in the pool let alone jump into lagoon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Ashley86400: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
You are a stupid boss.
Never threaten anybody that you have their nudes, or info to a medical condition or any kind of sensitive issue.
No matter how close you claim to be.
Any of the above is considered cyber bullying and blackmail.
And it is a punishable crime. And now that you've announced that you have her nudes, you better pray those nudes never get out, cause na you dem go catch and you go scrape your ass for jail.

People kill themselves because of things like this.
Never use any kind of leverage to hold a person down. If it's not working, it's not working.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Wayne4uall(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Idiot guy.. Instead of him to find a good pussy to Bleep that night.. We won kill him self

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin grin i remembered the time i told my ex girlfriend that if she doesnt love me i will commit suicide to my suprise she said go ahead nd do it i will attend your funeral. thank god im not suicidal at that time i hv never think there will ever come a time that i will stop loving her but here i am livng my happy life nd not even thinking about the motherfucking girl

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
hammerU:

ALL U NEED IS A GOOD PRICK AND WORLD WIDE TRIPS.

FAT BANK ACCOUNT AND A MANSION TO YOUR NAME.

THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THIS TEND TO HOLD OTHER PEOPLE AS THEIR ACHIEVEMENT.

ONCE U ARE FULFILLED IN LIFE AND HAVE TASTED SUCCESS, DEATH BECOMES THE ENEMY, PLEASURE IS YOUR WRAPPER.

FCUCK DEM ALL...
Ur choice of words though.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Ashley86400: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
uthlaw:
don't love again,continue fucking her until that pussy is lose then abandoned her!
The shallowness of some minds.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
aminu114:
grin grin grin i remembered the time i told my ex girlfriend that if she doesnt love me i will commit suicide to my suprise she said go ahead nd do it i will attend your funeral. thank god im not suicidal at that time i hv never think there will ever come a time that i will stop loving her but here i am livng my happy life nd not even thinking about the motherfucking girl

DAT GIRL IS A VERY INTELLIGENT GIRL.

SHE KNOW SAY FOR U TO TALK ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF, U ARE A FAILURE.

EVEN IF U KILL YOURSELF, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER.

SHE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE.

U HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THE EASY ROUTE RATHER THAN FIX YOUR MESS.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bola146:
Mumu, I know that his girl will be somewhere chilling with another man, you are suffering from pain... omo ale
See as the thing pain u oh....

So u dont like weak men abi?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Karac: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Lai Muhammed undecided
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Novaccines: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
At 28yrs na woman matter wan kill you. The ones that are still single and searching at 48nko? U no serious

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by PotatoSalad(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life
Only thing una sabi na to insult. Someone is hurting and all you had to do was insult him.
Kids

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by frowland(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

..and you got 100+ likes for this post? From the look of things, you are never going to leave that girl even if she moves on with her life. You will still be lingering about with threats and all.
Strange society we live in this days that people find your comment okay.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by speedchariot(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
Bad Commando ooo
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by naijamerican: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
No way the pussy can be that good! chai!
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jabioro:

JESUS pls what happened and how did u handle it?wow u are really strong sha

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by seuxfad(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Instead of you to be happy and move. On

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.