Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76948 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Heylius(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin
You're just a simp that pays tithe to a hoe who don't give a fook about you.
Imagine buying her a phone na you born am and you're claiming boss get Sense ooh is 2020

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by MightySparrow: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
topboss:

No better person dey use hand dump themselves for Lagoon.
If the die, he go follow am? yeyeanatu
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
hammerU:

DAT GIRL IS A VERY INTELLIGENT GIRL.

SHE KNOW SAY FOR U TO TALK ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF, U ARE A FAILURE.

EVEN IF U KILL YOURSELF, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER.
what about people that commit suicide over love matters?

SHE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE.

U HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THE EASY ROUTE RATHER THAN FIX YOUR MESS.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Stormywolf: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

aftermath of valentine, this people dem better go and beg Oba of lagos on the lagoon curse..

such a failure, he cant maintain a relationship that even teenagers maintain, yet he cant successfully kill himself

[/s]
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Stormywolf: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
I thought some idiots said it was Buhari.
[/s]
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin
Wait till legal action is taken against you, your eyes will clear. Blackmail is also an offence.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Ur choice of words though.

GIRL, U JUST NEED A LITTLE BREAK.

SEE ANOTHER SIDE TO LIFE, U WILL NEVER THINK LIKE DAT AGAIN.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
mascot87:
Wait guys, you mean Mr Mumu David dive into water from third mainland bridge because a girl dumped him? This guy deserves to die angry
Go and kill him now.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Tonysmith4sure(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
See young blood. He deserves to be flogged

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
hammerU:

GIRL, U JUST NEED A LITTLE BREAK.

SEE ANOTHER SIDE TO LIFE, U WILL NEVER THINK LIKE DAT AGAIN.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by executive12: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

You deserve to be dumped.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by CeterisXVII: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
SamuelTurner:
On behalf of the men out there. This guy here is out rightly disowned from the affairs of eligible men.

Signed
President of SBA

If you can't hand breakups..

Stay single

Una don start....what is SBA, nah?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Ashley86400: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
do you know that you are also endangering your own life too? Beware of hired killer or poison
Leave am.
Him neva sabi?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
0KNM:
Ubunja failed him

Maybe the man has not heard the teachings; or maybe his faith is weak.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Wettoid123: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

You are a coward, you are using nude threat on her to pin her down abi,wait for her to start the relationship again she we use otopiapia to cook for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by CeterisXVII: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
No, you ain't the boss

Don't ever threaten to release someone nude especially if you ain't absolutely sure you are the only one that have it, if someone else ever releases her nude you will be the first suspect and may get yourself into trouble you know nothing about

On the side note: releasing someone nude is absolutely childish, immature and can turn a one-time lovers to a lifetime enemy, remember there is no going back after releasing it, you can't unrelease it, deleting it is just a cosmetic approach to a deep wound it's of no use, so many people will have downloaded or move it to another platform

I wish you two get back together as you claim you really love her and allay her fear that your threat is just empty words with no plan of implementation now or ever

To the ladies stop sending your nude to any guy, not your boyfriend not even your husband they are mostly childish and sore losers the same nude they beg heaven and Earth for is what they will use against/blackmail you immediately it seems things ain't working in their favor

The guy is stuvpid. You cannot manipulate a babe, into submission or threaten her into staying with you. sad

Such things breed resentment in the mind of a lady, and one day .....she will get even with you, in a way you do not expect. undecided

Relationships should be totally voluntary, and done without coercion. shocked

I know a babe who recorded a conversation between herself and her ex, who threatened to splash her nude pictures all over the internet.

The guy didn't know the babe had an uncle in the DSS. That was how they stormed the guy's flat one night, ransacked it and arrested him. He was set free after releasing his phone to the DSS guys who personally deleted the pictures.

They now told him the names and whereabouts of all his family members, and warned that if they ever see any of the girl's pictures online.....he is dead!

The guy couldn't sleep for one week, after that incident.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Electrification:
He is lucky
lucky what? The guy is sad that his mission was not accomplished. He will still go back.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hammerU: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
CeterisXVII:

The guy is stuvpid. You cannot manipulate a babe, into submission or threaten her into staying with you. sad

Such things breed resentment in the mind of a lady, and one day .....she will get even with you, in a way you do not expect. undecided

Relationships should be totally voluntary, and without coercion. shocked

U NO SAY, EVERYTIME HE FCUCKS DAT GIRL, IT IS RAPE?

TUFIAKWA! AND WE LIVE IN AN AGE, WEN GIRLS DEY USE THEIR MOUTH BEG GUYS TO FUCUK DEM, LONG DICK STYLE.

SOME SADIST ARE BUSY RAPING WOMEN.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Wizikal(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
They should charge him to court and send him to rehabilitation home wether small sense go come back!!! Mad lover ❤️ you nearly die well
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Organs(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

No you're not. You're just a messed up idiot living in a messed up country where impunity goes unpunished. The best advice for her is to send your useless mumu phone back to you and tell you to stay the Bleep outta her life while she finds herself a boyfriend with a functioning brain.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by IprintMONEY: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
atleast break her leg before dieing na
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Liposure: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
This guy na fool.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Numerouno94(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
meum:
Really? C uncle wey...!
Instead of him to move on with his life he wanted to commit suicide. Mtchew!

Dat woman wey go mk me even reason suicide Dem neva born am. undecided

Exactly my tot.

Make i die leave my sweet parents xpecially my luvin mama,God 4bid. To hell wit such pussy.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Dullasman: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
waiting Musa no go see for gate, omo ale jatijati... after all the suffer wey mama n papa suffer for your head ... mumu you wan die on top woman matter. kwantinue
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Lamin147: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
This guy is an idiot jare.if he dies,na another man go still dey nack the babe. E just narrowly escaped the high way to hellThis guy is an idiot jare.if he dies,na another man go still dey nack the babe. E just narrowly escaped the high way to hellThis guy is an idiot jare.if he dies,na another man go still dey nack the babe. E just narrowly escaped the high way to hell

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Liposure: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2020
My advice 2 those that hav girlfriends. beta know ur position on d league table cos girls dis days hav multiple boyfriends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by nedekid: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life
Bros na wah oh. You strong! Life goes on jare.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by dasparrow: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Many Nigerians have undiagnosed mental health issues which they are not receiving any treatment for. Living in Nigeria alone with all that heat, dust, mosquitoes, lack of power supply, high unemployment, poverty, insecurity and overall societal dysfunction can drive anyone insane.

I don't believe that he tried to take his own life just because he was dumped by his girlfriend. Is she the only lady in Nigeria? He obviously has other issues frustrating his life and used his ex girlfriend as a convenient excuse to attempt suicide when he probably wanted to commit suicide anyway considering how hopeless life is in Nigeria if you are not rich.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Organs(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

No, you ain't the boss

Don't ever threaten to release someone nude especially if you ain't absolutely sure you are the only one that have it, if someone else ever releases her nude you will be the first suspect and may get yourself into trouble you know nothing about

On the side note: releasing someone nude is absolutely childish, immature and can turn a one-time lovers to a lifetime enemy, remember there is no going back after releasing it, you can't unrelease it, deleting it is just a cosmetic approach to a deep wound it's of no use, so many people will have downloaded or move it to another platform

I wish you two get back together as you claim you really love her and allay her fear that your threat is just empty words with no plan of implementation now or ever

To the ladies stop sending your nude to any guy, not your boyfriend not even your husband they are mostly childish and sore losers the same nude they beg heaven and Earth for is what they will use against/blackmail you immediately it seems things ain't working in their favor

You spoke well, but ended it badly when you mentioned that you wish they get back together. If a lady trusts a guy with her nudes and the guy for any reason say, threaten, her with releasing the nudes, that guy is not, never worthy of that girl.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by obynoud1: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Men stop falling in love with women,Nigerian women love is scam.take care of them ,tell them you love her but protect your heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Bekool(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Take care and be watching ur back nigerian ladies these days are going to the extremes to deal with their partners.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by hope4nigeria(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
you under arrest, 30yrs imprisonment await you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.