Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is It Proper For A Girl To Check Her Boyfriend's Bank Account Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Girl To Check Her Boyfriend's Bank Account Always (332 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Girl To Check Her Boyfriend's Bank Account Always by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
I just want to know, it seems maybe she just want to rate me, or with me because she think I have little money.
Re: Is It Proper For A Girl To Check Her Boyfriend's Bank Account Always by chimezieeze98: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thHxKsu-LU

It is difficult to understand women
Re: Is It Proper For A Girl To Check Her Boyfriend's Bank Account Always by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
you bank account is irrelevant to the type of r/ship you guys will have... if she is more interested in your bank account than you OR if her love for you depends on your bank account, then you are dating an "undercover pay-as-you-go olosho", and need to RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Japan Economic Forum......powered By Trade Nigeria / . / Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.