Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood (1484 Views)

Some Women Dey Ment For Head / Valentine Wahala: Is This Craze Or Ment? What Will You Do in This Situation? / I Think I Have Understood Why Women Are Always Demanding Money From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by chimezieeze98: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thHxKsu-LU

A lovely interview with a practicing polygamist, who shares some insights on how he manages life in his polygamous environment especially how he satisfies both women in his lives, without bringing any form of jealousy, arguments or discontent by respecting and providing for their different and individual needs.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by cRobo: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
They are meant to be tolorated and when you can't take anymore

Move on
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
They're meant to be bleeped.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by GreatResearcher: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
They are meant to be discarded.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
ubunja:
They're meant to be bleeped.

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by CAPSLOCKED: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
They are meant to be discarded.

IF YOU DISCARD ALL WOMEN, ALL MEN WILL DIE, ALONG WITH THE HUMAN RACE.

COMMOM SENSE = ZERO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

COMMOM SENSE = ZERO.
ignore him.

He was duped by his contract wife.

He is talking from a bitter place

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by raquel97: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
what does it mean when a guy says a lady is too good for him to date
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:
you are probably too good he felt bad about having to break your heart hun, you asked him out yes?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by raquel97: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
you are probably too good he felt bad about having to break your heart hun, you asked him out yes?

Nop, we were dating then after some months, he requested for a breakup and said that statement.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:

Nop, we were dating then after some months, he requested for a breakup and said that statement.
perhaps he'd already begun cheating on you whilst you dated and his conscience would not let him be. The way you sound, seems like you still got feelings for him, lucky chap him.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by raquel97: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
perhaps he'd already begun cheating on you whilst you dated and his conscience would not let him be. The way you sound, seems like you still got feelings for him, lucky chap him.

Just curious cos two guys have told me the exact statement
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by tripleking64(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:

maybe der are good boys and want a bad girl ...
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by tripleking64(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by JERRY1925(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:

Well for me i use that line for a girl that love me much and i can't reciprocate her love.
Meaning, i no like am much.
I just want her gone mostly wen i have had sex with her..so i use that line, just to make her feel good. And not swear for my generation
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by baralatie(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:
Haaaaaaa!
It means he or she is a cheater
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by frankkydee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
raquel97:

You need to examine yourself properly or maybe you are dating the wrong set of people.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by raquel97: 12:30am On Feb 29, 2020
frankkydee:

Examine what exactly cos it always happened that I was the side chick twice

You need to examine yourself properly or maybe you are dating the wrong set of people.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by GreatResearcher: 5:32am On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

COMMOM SENSE = ZERO.
GO TELL THAT TO A MONK. I GUESS WOMEN ARE YOUR OXYGEN

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:32am On Feb 29, 2020
raquel97:

hmm. I think you worry your gorgeous head too much over zilch. if two guys you dated said same thing, I guess they were being honest wit'cha, and perhaps they realize the problem is them not you Missy, just forget about it, somebody more deserving of your love will come your way soon, okay.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:34am On Feb 29, 2020
frankkydee:

Guy my thought exactly, I don't think she has anything to worry about,

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:36am On Feb 29, 2020
JERRY1925:

Well for me i use that line for a girl that love me much and i can't reciprocate her love.
Meaning, i no like am much.
I just want her gone mostly wen i have had sex with her..so i use that line, just to make her feel good. And not swear for my generation
na them.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by CAPSLOCKED: 6:52am On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
GO TELL THAT TO A MONK. I GUESS WOMEN ARE YOUR OXYGEN

WOMEN ARE NOT OXYGEN BUT IF YOU COMPLETELY "DISCARD" WOMEN, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU WILL DISCARD PROCREATION. THEN YOU DIE. THE REST OF YOU MEN DIE. THE END.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by Wickindness(m): 7:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Who Care's about understanding women. Unstable species.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by GreatResearcher: 9:12am On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WOMEN ARE NOT OXYGEN BUT IF YOU COMPLETELY "DISCARD" WOMEN, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU WILL DISCARD PROCREATION. THEN YOU DIE. THE REST OF YOU MEN DIE. THE END.
NOW I GOT YOUR POINT.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by GreatResearcher: 9:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Wickindness:
Who Care's about understanding women. Unstable species.
Bro I hate them.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Bro I hate them.

YOU HATE WOMEN? LOL.

YOU CLAIM TO BE A "GREAT RESEARCHER" BUT THE ONLY THING YOU COULD EVER SUCCESSFULLY RESEARCH WAS HOW TO GET MARRIED TO THE WORST WOMAN ON EARTH (BECAUSE YOU'RE OF NO GOOD EITHER) AND LOSE MOST OF YOUR FORTUNE TO HER IN ONE OF THE MOST TERRIFYING WAYS, DESPITE ALL THE ADVICE AND WARNINGS TENDERED BY OTHER FORUM USERS WHEN YOU PUBLICLY DECLARED FOR A CONTRACT MARRIAGE WITH AN ATHEIST. NOW, YOU MAKE YOURSELF BELIEVE THAT EVERY WOMAN ALIVE IS THE REASON FOR YOUR LIFE'S CALAMITIES. CARRY YOUR CROSS, AND HATE YOURSELF BECAUSE THERE'S NONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOSS BUT YOU.

GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS IF I WERE AS UN-SMART AS YOU ARE I WOULD HAVE WILLINGLY KILLED MYSELF INSTEAD OF GOING AROUND LOOKING FOR RANDOM PEOPLE TO HATE AND CURSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by Idontgiveafuck2: 9:44am On Feb 29, 2020
YOU DONT NEED TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN, JUST MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND YOU. FINISH
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by GreatResearcher: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HATE WOMEN? LOL.

YOU CLAIM TO BE A "GREAT RESEARCHER" BUT THE ONLY THING YOU COULD EVER SUCCESSFULLY RESEARCH WAS HOW TO GET MARRIED TO THE WORST WOMAN ON EARTH (BECAUSE YOU'RE OF NO GOOD EITHER) AND LOSE MOST OF YOUR FORTUNE TO HER IN ONE OF THE MOST TERRIFYING WAYS, DESPITE ALL THE ADVICE AND WARNINGS TENDERED BY OTHER FORUM USERS WHEN YOU PUBLICLY DECLARED FOR A CONTRACT MARRIAGE WITH AN ATHEIST. NOW, YOU MAKE YOURSELF BELIEVE THAT EVERY WOMAN ALIVE IS THE REASON FOR YOUR LIFE'S CALAMITIES. CARRY YOUR CROSS, AND HATE YOURSELF BECAUSE THERE'S NONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOSS BUT YOU.

GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS IF I WERE AS UN-SMART AS YOU ARE I WOULD HAVE WILLINGLY KILLED MYSELF INSTEAD OF GOING AROUND LOOKING FOR RANDOM PEOPLE TO HATE AND CURSE.
I NEVER SAID OR BELIEVE THE BOLDED.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by Raalsalghul: 10:48am On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Given the poverty levels in Nigeria, this won't be a bad idea for some folks to adopt.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by proclinician: 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Women sweet na devil spoil work. Like tpiander advices guys here. Try and enjoy the woman of ur youth. Treat her right and she may treat u right. Treat her wrong and she will treat u wrong.
Re: Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood by frankkydee(m): 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
raquel97:

Then you are were dating the wrong sets of guys

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Is It Wrong To Tell Women Not To Dress Provocatively? / Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As Parade Her Raw Huge Derriere On Social Media [watch / MURDER Or SELF-DEFENSE? Chidinma Ojukwu & Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.