Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today (11167 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Yeah I can't sleep undecided. Will be Meeting my nairaland boo for the first and feeling so nervous.

Someone tell me to go and sleep so I can wake up refreshed to meet him by daybreak.

He's indeed being so nice within the short period we've known each other on here after I posted an advert for a serious relationship.
A perfect gentle guy, and spirit filled. May God bless you for me my dear.

Hmm... smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Cindy222(f): 1:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Ah this is serious o. Goodluck dear. Come back and give us gist later o hehehhe.....

6 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Rukkydelta(f): 1:03am On Feb 29, 2020
Go and sleep
Remember don't over do make up
Wear something nice
Don't over eat like a recently release prisoner
Smile and try to laugh to his words even though it's not Funny cheesy E go make he head swell
Remember to meet in an open/safe place if you are not ready for sex

Good night

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by SisterFire(f): 1:09am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Yeah I can't sleep undecided. Will be Meeting my nairaland boo for the first and feeling so nervous.

Someone tell me to go and sleep so I can wake up refreshed to meet him by daybreak.

He's indeed being so nice within the short period we've known each other on here after I posted an advert for a serious relationship.

Hmm... smiley

...who is he? Tell me pls

I hope isn't audio grin

3 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by ikh777: 1:17am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

He is 9years younger and you are here feeling butterflies in your belly... CONGRATS, only true love can make you feel that way. I wish I had someone like you.... I hope you both pray for nigeria and others trusting God for what you both have

4 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by efewizey(m): 1:21am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

Interesting.
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Obodo999(m): 1:25am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

No need to be nervous.
Make sure you have enough money with you. Broke people are not supposed to be dating.
Offer to spend on him. Make sure you enjoy yourself.
Good luck.

13 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 29, 2020
ikh777:

He is 9years younger and you are here feeling butterflies in your belly... CONGRATS, only true love can make you feel that way. I wish I had someone like you.... I hope you both pray for nigeria and others trusting God for what you both have

Lol...he corrected that already. Hes 5 yrs younger.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by ikh777: 1:30am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Thank you.

hope you will snap pics and EAT seafood and COLDSTONE ICECREAM,

I do not expect you to upload any pics here, but pls come and gist us o. I am sure your gist thread will trend

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 29, 2020
SisterFire:
...who is he? Tell me pls

I hope isn't audio grin

Aaahhh no ooo...hes my kanye west. Doesn't like to be dragged into the drama and paparazzi. So not telling.

2 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Obodo999:

No need to be nervous.
Make sure you have enough money with you. Broke people are not supposed to be dating.
Offer to spend on him. Make sure you enjoy yourself.
Good luck.

Lol @ "have enough money" well...my baby doesn't have such mentality. Hes too gentle for such competition.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Insist on condom,before you carry coronavirus with a dash of HIV

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 29, 2020
ikh777:

hope you will snap pics and EAT seafood and COLDSTONE ICECREAM,

I do not expect you to upload any pics here, but pls come and gist us o. I am sure your gist thread will trend

Lol....ok.
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Hypnotise: 1:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Remember to stay protected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 29, 2020
justscorchone:
Insist on condom,before you carry coronavirus with a dash of HIV

Sorry to disappoint you but ours is a relationship built on Christ therefore no room for all that.
I carefully chose my man. Hope you'll be like him someday and make this world a better place void of sexual immorality and premarital sex. We don't need that for now cos we are two mature adults seeking something more productive and important than sex.
So try the neighbor next door with your advice. I'm not available.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Froshloaded: 1:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Wish you all the best
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Go and sleep
Remember don't over do make up
Wear something nice
Don't over eat like a recently release prisoner
Smile and try to laugh to his words even though it's not Funny cheesy E go make he head swell
Remember to meet in an open/safe place if you are not ready for sex

Good night

Thanks love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wish you all the best

Yeiiiii froshy in the building!!!!! Hahahahahaa...hmm..I see you're making head ways with blu? wink

Thanks dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by MiVida(m): 1:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Hahahaha.... Experience is the best teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks guys.
Let me catch some sleep. Boo slept off many hours ago.
Guess he's smarter. Wants to look fresher? No way!

Good night/morning grin

5 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Ladylite: 2:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Missimelda01 see excitement o

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:11am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Sorry to disappoint you but ours is a relationship built on Christ therefore no room for all that.
I carefully chose my man. Hope you'll be like him someday and make this world a better place void of sexual immorality and premarital sex. We don't need that for now cos we are two mature adults seeking something more productive and important than sex.
So try the neighbor next door with your advice. I'm not available.
So those that are doing it, their relationship is built on Satan? Nice logic
I jus dey look you

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by SisterFire(f): 2:12am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Aaahhh no ooo...hes my kanye west. Doesn't like to be dragged into the drama and paparazzi. So not telling.
...Ok ooo
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Originalsly: 3:15am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Thank you.

Hmmm........ yellow flag waving.

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Raalsalghul: 3:35am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

I hope you won't go there and disgrace us.

Don't go there and eat like a glutton. angry

5 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by fyneboi79(m): 3:40am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

Who knows his alternate monicker? U get mind o! Maybe you are meeting up with your enemy who has now posed as a lover to get you... good luck anyway....you need am. grin

1 Like

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Offpoint: 5:34am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

Go with condom and pepper spray.....

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Offpoint: 5:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Cindy222:
Ah this is serious o. Goodluck dear. Come back and give us gist later o hehehhe.....
Can we meet too?

Yes I'm asking you out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Liposure: 5:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Ladylite:
Missimelda01 see excitement o
hello
Re: Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today by Hisduchess(f): 6:21am On Feb 29, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... smiley

I wish you luck dear,I just pray that the person in question is a matured and sensible nairalander not your enemy using an alternate to lure you.good luck

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.