Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Can U Sleep With Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Sleep With Married Woman (12978 Views)

Can U Sleep On This Bed ??? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Mandyjosh: 10:18am On Feb 29, 2020
If u go hunting, and u peradenture come across a lady,well -packaged,beautiful and still looking sexy to behold, and u exchanged phone number....and the rest was story.however u later,discovered she was a married woman during or after u blown her up.,then will you still continue with the married woman... Or simply ,can u date married woman...please let reasons together.

Best regards.
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Mandyjosh:
If u go hunting, and u peradenture come across a lady,well -packaged,beautiful and still looking sexy to behold, and u exchanged phone number....and the rest was story.however u later,discovered she was a married woman during or after u blown her up.,then will you still continue with the married woman... Or simply ,can u date married woman...please let reasons together.

Best regards.
NO I CANT. BUT WHY YOU DEY ASK? ITS LIKE YOU DON GO Bleep PERSON WIFE AND NEEDED OUR VALIDATION TO COME OUT OF YOUR GUILT? ANYWAYS,IF I NO NO SAY SHE DON MARRY,I GO BLEEP AM.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by yomi007k(m): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Thou shalt not covet your neighbours wife, goods or properties.

I can't even date a lady that has a bf let alone married woman.

Na wa o.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Mandyjosh: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Sometimes , you may just write ,not neccesarily because u ve experienced such ,but simply to hear people' reactions if u fall into such situations

8 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Davash222(m): 10:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
NO I CANT. BUT WHY YOU DEY ASK? ITS LIKE YOU DON GO Bleep PERSON WIFE AND NEEDED OUR VALIDATION TO COME OUT OF YOUR GUILT? ANYWAYS,IF I NO NO SAY SHE DON MARRY,I GO BLEEP AM.
Your moniker contradict your post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:

Your moniker contradict your post.
HMMM. SO I SHOULD BE FUCKING MARRIED WOMEN FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT I DGF?

11 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Instead of u to repent,ask God for forgiveness..collect d husband number and apologise to him, block the woman's number and go for.deliverance so ur generations will not be cursed and hopeless bc of ur mistake. Corona virus is a.sign of endtime,u beta gear up and leave those sins that easily beset u

7 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Mandyjosh: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Sister queen,i never told u i did dat,so dont b too emotional...holier than thou

2 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by seankafor(m): 10:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Are they not human undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Petenoir(m): 10:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Just tell us you're planning to fvck ur neighbor's wife. Get ready to crow like a cock or summersault 7 times.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2020
No!

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
instead I fvck goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by godofuck231: 11:06am On Feb 29, 2020
it's a simple natural law, the law of karma, if you slept wit:h a married woman you have defiled your soul, your soul is now forfeit, all forces and ancestral blessings protecting you have turned against you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Fash20: 12:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hell no
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by habsydiamond(m): 12:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
The fear of thunderbolt is the beginning of wisdom

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mandyjosh:

Best regards.

There is no law against it grin
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by James289(f): 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yes
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
No.

Not because of karma or morals though.

A humiliated husband can be dangerous.

He could do things he would live to regret. And in that passion driven moment, his senses leave him.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
habsydiamond:

You watch too many Yoruba movies grin

2 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 12:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thou shall love thy neighbor but thou shall not fvck his wife...

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Teaser4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
na like the husband go dey watch u like hunter and bushmeat. in another news Thunderbolt/Magun is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by femi4: 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mandyjosh:

Best regards.
No, I don't like sharing
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
habsydiamond:
baddoo grin
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by habsydiamond(m): 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You watch too many Yoruba movies grin
u never see real life documentary of thunderbolt b4... It's real oo. Nowadays dem don dey put am for even some small small girls body sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by vincentjk(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
A young man of about 34 doing very well in his businesses and rolling in cash told me that the two ways to destroy your destiny is by;

1. Sleeping with a married woman: in igbo land during a traditional marriage, the bride would first release a drop of palm wine to the ground before proceeding the cup-like calabash to her husband to be. In this way the ancestors are called to dine with them so when you sleep with their daughter, they'll haunt and torment you real bad and you wouldn't even know wtf is wrong with you. Sometimes everything isn't associated with village people

2. Murder: not just by strangling or hacking a human to death with a cutlass, even when you've given a girl you impregnated money for abortion pills and she carried out the act, you've committed murder and there's a price for each. Do away with these two things and see even the people battling you will all try and fail in vain

A successful young man told me these things, I don't think I should joke with any of it

10 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Rilley(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
No way
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by GeneralPula: 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mandyjosh:

Best regards.

I can’t..
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
No, and never. I have been in that unfortunate situation before...but I don't mind knacking a chick that is engaged to someone else, though.
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by cRobo: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
yomi007k:
Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Thou shalt not covet your neighbours wife, goods or properties.

I can't even date a lady that has a bf let alone married woman.

Na wa o.

You go old

I will be skeptical of any lady that tells me that she doesn't have a bf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by yomi007k(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:

You go old

I will be skeptical of any lady that tells me that she doesn't have a bf

Every mallam with him kettle. Na my own way be that.

Some bad luck just happens to me when I roll with such beings. Nothing personal.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by hotplate: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
my next door neighbor is a newly married woman (just a year) she's a corper and her husband is working outside the state, he only come around like once in 2 or 3 months i came in to the compound newly as a corp member, she is a very nice person most times she will bring me food and i gradually started getting used to her. something led to something and we smashed she so much like it and now it has turn to almost everyday something... truth is we have smached like twice before i found out she's married and wen she even told me i thought she was kidding until her husband came around, the tin is i have tried to stop but i can't God Knows i wouldn't have gotten myself involved if i had known from the beginning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Dangrace01: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
hotplate:
my next door neighbor is a newly married woman (just a year) she's a corper and her husband is working outside the state, he only come around like once in 2 or 3 months i came in to the compound newly as a corp member, she is a very nice person most times she will bring me food and i gradually started getting used to her. something led to something and we smashed she so much like it and now it has turn to almost everyday something... truth is we have smached like twice before i found out she's married and wen she even told me i thought she was kidding until her husband came around, the tin is i have tried to stop but i can't God Knows i wouldn't have gotten myself involved if i had known from the beginning

You are really in a hot plate right now

I sell cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Girls Feelings In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.