Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman (9520 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by GistMore214: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Imaobong etim an indigen of cross river state Cries out on how her pastor deceived her to be sleeping with him every Sunday morning before going to church.

Imaobong which according to her she was ignorance of what she was doing said the senior pastor of redemption house in calabar, prophet Peter Bassey has been sleeping with her every morning before going to church

According to her the pastor told her that it was an instructions from God to be sleeping with her female members before he Climbs the altar, the young woman who said she is not the only one the pastor sleeps with in the church, but she is the only person that have the courage to speak out.

“I feel each time the man sleeps with any of his female members he does more miracles, so I feel the is something behind him sleeping with women In his church the woman speaks”

I knew myself one day when I hard a dream about the pastor sleeping with me then in the process he poured out something inside me them u shouted jesus for 5 times then I saw somebody with a white garment coming to my rescue then he warned me not to go to that church again imediately I woke up I knew myself and I hated the pastor imediately.

According to the woman she says she wants to stand today to condem the so call man of God prophet Peter that he is fake and he will keep being fake

The woman advices women to be careful of the kind of church the go and how the relate with the pastor.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/my-pastor-sleeps-with-me-every-sunday-morning-before-climbing-the-altar-woman-cries-out.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by SLAP44: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2020
The punishment is also on you for agreeing to drag the name of the church in the mud. And if this blog is a lie against the church, you all will see the wrath of God on your lives.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Feb 29, 2020
That is why people should always ask GOD in prayers,which church to serve/worship him...some of these pastors are under pvssy anointing.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by GOFRONT(m): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Pastors and their functional preeqs.....

They love puna like the way Monkey love banana

6 Likes

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
So you mean he climbs your alter before climbing the alter?

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 29, 2020
donbachi:
That is why people should always ask GOD in prayers,which church to serve/worship him...some of these pastors are under pvssy anointing.
Go and sit down
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Perfecttouchade: 11:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Pastor lamba samba
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2020
YOU,THE PSSTOR,THE ALTER,THE CHURCH,HIS DICK,YOUR PUNNA.ALL OF UNA DEY MAD.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by PureGoldh(m): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2020
There is nothing wey musa no go hear over the radio
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by snitchbitch: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2020
That's good!!!
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Bimpe29: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmm!
Many akward things are happening under the sun?
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Her brain has been bewitched
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by femi4: 12:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fish brain speaking: I feel each time the man sleeps with any of his female members he does more miracles, so I feel the is something behind him sleeping with women In his church the woman speaks
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by olaks4real(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
SLAP44:
The punishment is also on you for agreeing to drag the name of the church in the mud. And if this blog is a lie against the church, you all will see the wrath of God on your lives.
How I wish you can be so concerned about the authenticity of this news,
if it's against other religions aswell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
femi4:
Fish brain speaking: I feel each time the man sleeps with any of his female members he does more miracles, so I feel the is something behind him sleeping with women In his church the woman speaks
Not just FISH but MAGGOT BRAIN.
This has nothing to do with the academic qualifications of most Ladies.
In Fact, I have seen LADIES with MASTER'S DEGREE with a conspicuously Low IQ

If not properly managed, a LADY can sow her husband's apartment to her pastor.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Papadoh(m): 4:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow... Those women are the personification of gullibility and stupidity.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
this is why i dont trust ladies who are too close to their pastors cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
End-time pastor. You're obviously his kryptonite
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by millionboi2: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Datz ritual......he is a ritualist.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Katier00(f): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why didn't you refuse from the start
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by femi4: 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Not just FISH but MAGGOT BRAIN.
This has nothing to do with the academic qualifications of most Ladies.
In Fact, I have seen LADIES with MASTER'S DEGREE with a conspicuously Low IQ

If not properly managed, a LADY can sow her husband's apartment to her pastor.
You are correct, it has nothing to do with their level of education. Seems they allow emotions to overpower their sense of judgement.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
The question we should be asking is if it's a consensual sex .....

Which wan is my pastor sleeps with me....
If it's consensual then tag it that you and your pastor have sex
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Samamerc(f): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
End time pastor
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by AuroraB(f): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gini wee mezie undecided
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
AuroraB:
Gini wee mezie undecided
THE PASTOR Bleep YOU TOO?
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by gift2xl: 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Most of all this pastor's, there alters are dirty. They even go ahead sleeping with married women and single ladies. Aftet they rub something on their tongued, anything they say u will believe them. If u refused they will cause Havoc's on u, so that you will run back to them and complain. There answer to you becomes, "its because what your asked to do by God, you neglected it and the devil has risen again", pls pay Soso amount to cleans you. They are thieves, big thieves. The problem we human have, we want the pastor's to do everything for us, that's y they manipulate you and suck you dry. I tell you pray for yourselves and God will answer, just let's your ways, I mean your life style please God. Great punishment awaits them all they can't escape. Am certain they can't eat there cake and have it.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by AuroraB(f): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
THE PASTOR Bleep YOU TOO?
...you are mistaken. I'm not your Mother.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by totosucker(m): 12:14am On Mar 01, 2020
This is ridiculous
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by SalomonKane: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Oh please. You had consensual sex with him so stop playing he victim card here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by lastchild: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2020
I keep wondering what is this thing about pastors that makes women (especially the so called born again) finds it difficult to reject their sexual harassment
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2020
AuroraB:
...you are mistaken. I'm not your Mother.
FOR YOU TO SAY THAT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG FOR THE PASTOR TO SLEEP WITH HER MEANS THAT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOUR PASTOR TOO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) / How Does Aging Affect Your Love Life? / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.