Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More (4099 Views)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Myschoolbreeze(m): 1:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
How do you start a conversation with a girl for the first time?

What to say when meeting a girl for the first time can be challenging even for the not so shy type of man.

Talking to a strange girl can be daunting because she’s someone you don’t even have a clue about and you’re just wondering if this is the actual time to talk to her and make her like you, or should you wait for some other time?

Whether you’re searching for how to talk to a girl for the first time face to face, on Facebook, Instagram or over text, search no more, this is the only post you need to read to master the art of talking to a girl.

What you will learn on this post

Meeting a girl for the first time in person, what to say?
How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time
What to say to a girl when you walk up to her even if you’re shy
Let’s dive in…

The following tips are proven to make a girl like you, they’re the cutest things to say which are very simple and will help you talk to a girl even if you’re shy.

Best ways to talk to a girl for the first time and make her like you.

Please to avoid copyright infringement, follow the link below to continue reading on the publisher's website. >>> https://relationshiphub.net/how-to-talk-to-a-girl-for-the-first-time
Thank you!
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Ladylite: 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Let your money talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Myschoolbreeze(m): 3:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ladylite:
Let your money talk.
grin Nawa oh, this one everyone talks about money. I'm pretty sorry for any man that's poor!
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Exodora: 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Let me give you guys some expo here.
.Are you religious ? Because you are the answer to all my prayers.
.Can I follow you home ? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
.I am no mathematician , but I am pretty good with numbers .Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
.Do you mind if we take a picture together ? I just want to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
.Are you a drummer , because you seem to know the beat of my heat.
.May I borrow your phone ? I need to call my Mom, she told me to call her once I find the woman of my dreams.
The funny thing is that am not a guy lol.

11 Likes

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Myschoolbreeze(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Exodora:
.I am no mathematician , but I am pretty good with numbers .Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
.Do you mind if we take a picture together ? I just want to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
.May I borrow your phone ? I need to call my Mom, she told me to call her once I find the woman of my dreams.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:

So u mean if I say them to u you'll flow
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Exodora: 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Xavfra:

So u mean if I say them to u you'll flow
It depends on how you say them
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:

It depends on how you say them

Educate me more......

Perfection is attainable.
.... I need your help.

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by luvyaself95(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ladylite:
Let your money talk.
You be mumu mugu and mugu mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by luvyaself95(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:
Baddest for women.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by luvyaself95(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Educate me more......
Perfection is attainable. .... I need your help.

Confident matter most.

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Exodora: 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Xavfra:

Educate me more......

Perfection is attainable.
.... I need your help.

You know what Bros, just take our blood #Nairaland# out if your vains cause we can't even share same blood .Lol.
My point is this it's just the way womens' are instructed , women admire men who are doing things .
You have to make her admire you.Oh you are waiting for me to tell you how to make her admire you .
Just step out of her face and do what you have learned so far from Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Exodora:

You know what Bros, just take our blood #Nairaland# out if your vains cause we can't even share same blood .Lol.
My point is this it's just the way womens' are instructed , women admire men who are doing things .
You have to make her admire you.Oh you are waiting for me to tell you how to make her admire you .
Just step out of her face and do what you have learned so far from Nairalanders.

Hehe......

There are many but few to learn from.....

I have some skills but I need to explore and expand.....
Knowledge is wealth

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
luvyaself95:

Confident matter most.

Yeah thanks
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Ladylite: 11:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
luvyaself95:

You be mumu mugu and mugu mumu.

It takes one to know one.

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by gift2xl: 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
MONEY DO THE TALKING FOR YOU, THEY WILL BE THE ONE TOASTING YOU. poverty is a disease, dudes go make money, money makes them talk to you, it makes them ride your dikk hard without you stressing yourselves. When u don't have money, that's when you want to learn how to approach a woman. U can't compare fan with air-c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Kingsteve(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2020
You can try the Johnny Bravo style.
It works!

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2020
Tell me this and I'll tag you a clown for life smh
Exodora:
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 01, 2020
If it is a Nigerian lady...just show her your account balance. No long ting.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by rex444(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Exodora:
try this bullshit with an ekiti girl or even Enugu or Anambra then U proceed to all parts of the north ....my point is , most of our girls lack good sense of humour

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by efewizey(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Bro just be your self... I remember I walked up to a lady and was saying hi what's up do you leave around? Sisi was mute I come they feel say maybe I don wor wor over night not knowing that sisi only understands yoruba. No be every babe u see you go speak English for. Some go snub u because them no they hear waitin you they spill ...
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Exodora: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2020
olorinina:
Tell me this and I'll tag you a clown for life smh
The funny part is , some people like clowns .

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Well i am happy for them cool
Exodora:

The funny part is , some people like clowns .
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Exodora: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
olorinina:
Well i am happy for them cool
Read Pastor Adeboye's birthday comment on how he make use of words like this to woo girls . Some people are bittered already all they need is people "clowns"that put smiles on their faces and not those authoritative ones.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
I totally get your point..the thing is if the jokes or should i say supposed "jokes" are said the way they are written it would come out extremely weird
If spiced up i would definitely find them funny but based on just plainly saying it shocked it would be a disaster
That's the perspective I'm coming from kiss kiss
Exodora:

Read Pastor Adeboye's birthday comment on how he make use of words like this to woo girls . Some people are bittered already all they need is people "clowns"that put smiles on their faces and not those authoritative ones.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More by Exodora: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
olorinina:
I totally get your point..the thing is if the jokes or should i say supposed "jokes" are said the way they are written it would come out extremely weird
If spiced up i would definitely find them funny but based on just plainly saying it shocked it would be a disaster
That's the perspective I'm coming from kiss kiss
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman / ?? / 21-year-old Lady Goes Viral After Claiming To Have Bought A Benz Worth 36million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.