Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (32512 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

You were his landlord?
Osama bin Laden rented a flat from you in Kabul??
He was wearing a tracker you put on his wrist?
Osama bin Laden was killed more than 5 years ago and the truth is the US has no exit strategy? They are defeated
Just like in Vietnam so also Afghanistan.
It is one thing to go in and put troops on the ground but a different matter to exit.
The fact is there was no clear strategy when going in and now they are trying to dress up their defeat in a phony deal that has no value

Go and read. Stop trying to be smart. It makes you look like a dimwit. The facts of Osama bin Laden's sojourn are everywhere on the internet.

You seem so eager to paint the US as defeated in this matter. Shall we then conclude that you are sympathetic to Taliban in this matter? If yes, care to share why? Will you also be so bold to declare the Nigerian Army defeated by Boko haram since we are offering them everything majority of our citizens do not have?

Unfortunately, you can't be called an expert in war affairs so your declaration of defeat can only be akin to breeze that blows the ear. It shakes nothing
Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by 0m0nnakoda: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Go and read. Stop trying to be smart. It makes you look like a dimwit. The facts of Osama bin Laden's sojourn are everywhere on the internet.

You seem so eager to paint the US as defeated in this matter. Shall we then conclude that you are sympathetic to Taliban in this matter? If yes, care to share why? Will you also be so bold to declare the Nigerian Army defeated by Boko haram since we are offering them everything majority of our citizens do not have?

Unfortunately, you can't be called an expert in war affairs so your declaration of defeat can only be akin to breeze that blows the ear. It shakes nothing
Like I said you have no manners . We are done.

1 Like

Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Go and tell that to your elders at home
Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
I think the boy is a mental case,it's best to ignore him.
Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by Malcolm123: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

No need to read anything. America's aim was to dislodge the Taliban regime and capture Osama. Last I checked, both have been achieved.
As a matter of facts, all allies in the war have withdrawn their troops while US is there on peacekeeping and stability efforts.

While Taliban still remains strong, which is a pointer to their popularity with the populace, all their leaders pre-9/11 are all dead. They do not control any territories at present and are an insurgent grp presently. The Afghan forces are under the president's control not Taliban and, the peace deal says they must not be involved in any violence of any sort. So tell me how exactly they won

with dis last message I will stop engaging u ...because ur message shows u don't really know wat is on ground

first allied soldiers ar still in Afghanistan
2...talibam at still controlling a large portion of Afghanistan ...Google it and come back
3. ur ar talking lyk a kid ....will d peace deal have said violence must continue ...lol...u shud know dat America wat to leave the country inrespective of wat happen after dat ....dat is why Trump said dat UN and neighbouring country shud help Dem solve thief mata
4.all their pre 9-11...leaders are dead lol.....u think it is new babies dat negotiated d deal abi ....all d ppl dat participate in the Qatar led.. negotiation with d USA at pre 9-11.....why so u think America keep on bombing wedding gathering just to try to kill their leaders...even Al Qaeda sef America cannot tell u dey have kill all their pre 9-11 leaders
5. I know u ar trying to proof dat America won d war and gain alot of things ...buh the reality is dat dey went for a foolish war...and dey ar retracing back their footstep ....if not for USA superpower ...dey would have been charge of genocide and many more atoricities...because Taliban brought Dem so low ....dat dey will intentionally attack civilians target wen dey ar not even certain of anything
bye bye ....u can believe dat America went to the country and destroy all human being there...it is a free world ...don't bother quoting me on dis topic again

1 Like

Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Malcolm123:

with dis last message I will stop engaging u ...because ur message shows u don't really know wat is on ground

first allied soldiers ar still in Afghanistan
2...talibam at still controlling a large portion of Afghanistan ...Google it and come back
3. ur ar talking lyk a kid ....will d peace deal have said violence must continue ...lol...u shud know dat America wat to leave the country inrespective of wat happen after dat ....dat is why Trump said dat UN and neighbouring country shud help Dem solve thief mata
4.all their pre 9-11...leaders are dead lol.....u think it is new babies dat negotiated d deal abi ....all d ppl dat participate in the Qatar led.. negotiation with d USA at pre 9-11.....why so u think America keep on bombing wedding gathering just to try to kill their leaders...even Al Qaeda sef America cannot tell u dey have kill all their pre 9-11 leaders
5. I know u ar trying to proof dat America won d war and gain alot of things ...buh the reality is dat dey went for a foolish war...and dey ar retracing back their footstep ....if not for USA superpower ...dey would have been charge of genocide and many more atoricities...because Taliban brought Dem so low ....dat dey will intentionally attack civilians target wen dey ar not even certain of anything
bye bye ....u can believe dat America went to the country and destroy all human being there...it is a free world ...don't bother quoting me on dis topic again

Thank God you know it's a free world. That's why you should not expect your words to be gospel without any evidence. Go. Whatever makes you sleep well is what you should believe.
Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by gaetano: 6:09am On Mar 04, 2020
bastardmod:

Don't mind useless hopeless God forsaken cone headed mufutaus and cursed mumurideens.

Spits on hopeless conehead moozlimudeens. angry
lol

1 Like

Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by NairaMaster1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Rebelutionary:

Where did you see me mention Bokoharam, Buhari and APC? I am speaking categorically about the glaring hypocrisy of the U.S.A. Trump said what? Funny! The issue you have with APC, BokoHaram and Bihari is a matter divorced of this case!

The guilty are afraid.
Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by Rebelutionary: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
NairaMaster1:

The guilty are afraid.
Suit yourself son!
Re: US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
itsme01:

Osama bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia US oil rich bestfriend and he was killed in Pakistan US ally country.. so again what is US gain in Taliban wasting 2400 US troops and spending billions of dollars

Billions on war yet refuse to honor it's 150 year old debt of reparations to it's citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Nigerian-Yoruba Criminal Gangs In America Busted Yet Again / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.