Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,929 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago (4358 Views)

Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here / PDP Is Finally Dead!!! / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
DickRevolution:
[s][/s]

what is with this cancelin comments stuff....??
i never understood it....

say something....!!
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
DickRevolution:
[s][/s]

you want to even cancel him sef....

nawa....
in our own land,nigeria,you wan cancel us....??

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by RemoveKebab: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
The only thing dead here is OP's brain nothing else

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
DickRevolution:
[s][/s]

you should be canceled by the mods....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
DickRevolution:
[s][/s]

even if you cancel opinions,it can still be seen....
cancelin comments make no sense....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
that cancelin opinions is not needed on nairaland....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by ContentedK: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:
People should stop creating problem for themselves and the generality of this country. Those that seek to divide this country covertly have no idea what is coming for them.

I stated here months ago that amotekun will not see light of the day. Today, that fraudulent outfit is in the past. I hope the rest of you planning to ferment problem in this country can learn from this.
please what’s your headache with amotekun, so people don’t have the right to defend their race any longer since you lazy government is doing nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Okogopo: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Ignore him
[/s]
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Okogopo: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

lol go and kill it na, abi it is headquartered in Ibadan and operates within southwest so try and cross them in southwestern territory and get bitten even you evans people would cry blood
[/s]
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Bekool(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:
People should stop creating problem for themselves and the generality of this country. Those that seek to divide this country covertly have no idea what is coming for them.

I stated here months ago that amotekun will not see light of the day. Today, that fraudulent outfit is in the past. I hope the rest of you planning to ferment problem in this country can learn from this.

Can the federal govt stop amotekun if all the houses of assembly in the SW states passes it into law?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Op is an Idiot for coming up with this crap. He must be a criminal.....Amotekun is here to stay tongue

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
OP and his co-travellers here are just mischief-making Igbos. Everything for them is about Yorubas failing where they have failed.

They don't realize this will never be possible because Yorubas are not foolhardy and myopic like Igbos. We won't act without thinking and planning for all possible outcome. Amotekun is here to stay simply because it is not a vainglorious project for Yoruba leaders.

It is about the protection of Yoruba lives and property and I make bold to say no group of leaders care for their people more than Yoruba leaders.

In fact Igbo leaders are worst for that in Nigeria. Absolutely no consideration for the wellbeing of their people. Self-centered to a fault hence the reason Igbos can never unite over anything.

Amotekun is already a pace-setting success and should have been the staple for Nigeria ages ago if not for tribalism and the cowardice and myopia of ethnic groups like Igbo who do not understand that the North is not master to anyone and that you don't need to shout secession before you demonstrate regional independence tactfully.

My fear is that Amotekun success may make the SW an Oasis in a desert of insecurity. I don't want the SW becoming a refugee camp for all of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by ZombieHUNT: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:

I laugh at you...! What you call bill here is irrelevant paperwork that your confused governors designed to make you happy. Do you know the truth? None of them will fly. Amotekun is dead for good.

You are definitely on something strong
Amotekun is already in motion.. Nothing will stop it...

Who divides the country more than Buhari?
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Op is an Idiot for coming up with this crap. He must be a criminal.....Amotekun is here to stay tongue

He is just small-minded and petty IPOBian. Never mind that Amotekun can set the pace for a model that will finally secure all of Nigeria going forward.

His own issue is that it must fail because it is a Yoruba initiative whereas wise and visionary people only see an effective solution finally for our serious security challenge.

IPOBians focus only on Yorubas failing whereas Yoruba leaders are very concerned about the security of lives and property in the region.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Sokosuji: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
justtoodark:

dont mind this ipobians....

democratic processes are very slow....
justtoodense, op is your fellow aboki.. Igbo's are at best indifferent.. In fact KANU and his ipob supports it wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Lovelive: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:

Cras*e people everywhere
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by WilyWily: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
No IPOB is against Yoruba AMOTEKUM, and any Igbo who is against it is a Thief or Kidnapper.
we know the reason why Umahi is afraid of Regional police ,

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Supan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
justtoodark:

dont mind this ipobians....

democratic processes are very slow....

Stop this rubbish abeg. The OP and Tsephanyah that supported him are die hard northerners. I have noticed a growing number of hateful northerners recently.

The Ipob leader even supports Amotekun. Igbos support Amotekun too.

Stop being a willing dividing tool in the hands of these people.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Supan(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:

Op, pls I want you to proffer a solution to the non abating killings by bandits, herdsmen's issue in the southwest.

These are the reasons why Amotekun was formed. Since you have been against it from the onset. Pls can you kindly show us a way out of this insecurity.

Pls be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Ruggedniggaone: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
justtoodark:

what is with this cancelin comments stuff....??
i never understood it....

say something....!!
it mean you are not intelligent at all which I agreed with him

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
it mean you are not intelligent at all which I agreed with him

funny....others think the same about you too....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by PicLtd: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:

when it commences operation you better warn your aboki brothers to behave, because we would show you hell.. if you doubt me ask your brothers what happened during the OPC days

since you seem educated abit.. you should understand what second reading of a bill means.. so keep calm, you noise makers that cant stop benue from having anti grazing law what can you do but cry when we hit you with amotekun

Bloody ewedu noise maker with AK47 mouth. Coward!

grin
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by PicLtd: 2:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Bridget95:
We need unity in the south to shape Nigeria.

Nobody gives a damn about yorubas. They are the most disunited people in Southern Nigeria. yoruba muslims (Muric) say one thing today, Afenifere (yoruba chriatians) will counter tommorow. Confused ethnic group.

The SESS should avoid them like plagues until they put their house in order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Of Road For Ahmed Tinubu,as Edo Voters Reject His Candidate / People Are Dying In IMO State Right Now. / Governor Amaechi In N500 Billion Wasteful Spree, Jerry Rawlings Identified As On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.