Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago (4356 Views)

Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here / PDP Is Finally Dead!!! / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:31am On Mar 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Nobody gives a damn about yorubas. They are the most disunited people in Southern Nigeria. yoruba muslims (Muric) say one thing today, Afenifere (yoruba chriatians) will counter tommorow. Confused ethnic group.

The SE SS should avoid them like plagues until they put their house in order.

you will be very disappointed again like back then in the civil war....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by PicLtd: 2:46am On Mar 02, 2020
justtoodark:

you will be very disappointed again like back then in the civil war....

Ewedu muslim, the SE and SS is politically cohesive. You know it, I know it.

If e pain you, jump into Osun river and join your ancestors.
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Ewedu muslim, the SE and SS is politically cohesive. You know it, I know it.

If e pain you, jump into Osun river and join your ancestors.

i dont think so....
go ask asari....

we dont harmonize as you are sayin on nairaland....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by EsomahJD: 3:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Finally northerners are speaking up for themselves.
Shame on all you southerners that have continued to fight yourselves over this people.

They have equally dumped the people always defending them.

Lessons learnt.
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by PicLtd: 3:42am On Mar 02, 2020
justtoodark:

i dont think so....
go ask asari....

we dont harmonize as you are sayin on nairaland....

I'm not saying we and you ewedu muslims. I'm talking about Emeka in Imo and Nnamdi in Rivers. Uche in Delta and preye in Bayelsa.

Not Ifeanyi in Anambra and Mubarak in Oshogbo, the placenta of ewedu muslims like you are tied to Sokoto.
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2020
PicLtd:

I'm not saying we and you ewedu muslims. I'm talking about Emeka in Imo and Nnamdi in Rivers. Uche in Delta and preye in Bayelsa.

Not Ifeanyi in Anambra and Mubarak in Oshogbo, the placenta of ewedu muslims like you are tied to Sokoto.

okay....try it and suffer as you did back then....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by PicLtd: 4:05am On Mar 02, 2020
justtoodark:

okay....try it and suffer as you did back then....

Your poverty and illiteracy will kill you before a mosquito thinks of biting my skin. I'm higher than you diseased ewedu muslims in all ramifications.
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by EsomahJD: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Op is an Idiot for coming up with this crap. He must be a criminal.....Amotekun is here to stay tongue
grin
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by statusquoante: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is a thread of a looonatic by a looonatic for piiggiddioots to feast on... grin

Amotekun has already even started yielding fruits politically... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Boils As Police Chase Civilians: Pictures & Video / State Police: Governors Not To Be Trusted With Control Of Arms — Sir Udensi / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.