Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians (27740 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by AntiWailer: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
angry grin
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Instead of that, let them license guns and make it possible for private citizens to bear arms. You think someone would use 100M to build a house and won't spend at leat 5M on guns?

When criminals know that it is likely their victims would also be armed, they would think twice before going to commit crime.
You can't empower innocent Nigerians with arms and at the same time expect them not to abuse such privilege..
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by charles614: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
what?almost half of a countries budget .by the time apc government is done with nigeria eeh
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:
Oboi.. Make una no vex o ..I be mathematician.

So,

---Estimated no of Nigerians = N200 million

---Money needed to
protect Nigerians = N944.9billion

Therefore,

Money needed to protect each citizen = N4724.5

IG of police.. We know that you wan to tiff money...
We will help you. No need to ask the government.

We Nigerians have agreed to pay the N4724.5 each.

But, if one person die from insecurity, you'll pay every Nigerian N4724.5

From my calculation.. If boko/herdsmen kill 1000, if you like hide the data, we go know... Person don hammer N4.724millon be that...

What do you say?
no offense but you sir are not making sense
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Princesscutes1(f): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Egwu ......you want to send your children board
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by mormoney85(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sammy07:
Police should be settling marriage conflicts
Nigerian police precisely

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
We Nigerians have already provided this money five times to the Nigerian police force.

All the egunje wey una dey collect steady don pass this amount X 5
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
HarunaWest:
It's high time Nigeria spent on its security forces. Even the 1 trillion is small..Naija has slot of criminals police inclusive but the NPF is so poorly equipped...Going to any of their station is an eyesore..Always a rickety pick up truck and disgruntled officers...It's high time Nigeria Invested massively on its security forces...if all the Abacha loot could be channeled to them under strict supervision of NSA and the CinC, it will be better for all...God bless Nigeria

SERIOUSLY
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Do u don’t, u need a total overhaul!!!!!!!
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Zchi1052(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
What a bombshell
This is bullshit
nsi efi. !!!!!!!!!
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Empiree: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
obembet:

To me, I will prefer sharing the money to all of us and we can go and protect ourselves. �
senseless. This is state of anarchy
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by donaldde2: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
I swear, nah just to Dey laf for this country matter o
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Ohraykon: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
soberdrunk:
They even need way more than that for a country as big as Nigeria but the question is will the money be well utilized? No amount is too much for security, no country can thrive without adequate security.
you are here on nairaland like insta wawu
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
HarunaWest:
It's high time Nigeria spent on its security forces. Even the 1 trillion is small..Naija has slot of criminals police inclusive but the NPF is so poorly equipped...Going to any of their station is an eyesore..Always a rickety pick up truck and disgruntled officers...It's high time Nigeria Invested massively on its security forces...if all the Abacha loot could be channeled to them under strict supervision of NSA and the CinC, it will be better for all...God bless Nigeria

Nigeria as a country generally have no standards and very weak systems bt I think the police is most neglected even in training and education.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Predator1: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Why do we always buy, when will we start manufacturing and not help other countries get richer
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by bluecircle470: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
HarunaWest:

My friend do you know how much each state governor is spending on the Nigeria police force...
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Skyfornia(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Are they going for war against Israel? Inukwa! What they need is total overhauling from the top to the bottom...even if you provide them with American weapons, the corruption in Nigerian police will render the exercise useless.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Obakoolex(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
With the number of check points I encountered today on my journey and the numbers of policemen, to now think of you collecting that kinda of cash out and increase in numbers...Ahhh! Mogbe shocked

You and potholes go dey top chart...cos we kuku Kno say Police for naija no pray make we have better roads angry angry if u know you kno
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Emperor4tune(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
coruption wont let this work in Nigeria,there are so many thieves hiding under the camoflage of NPF especial the ones who are expert in in 20 naira business on busy highways
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by obama30: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/police-need-n944-9bn-to-protect-nigerians-says-ig/

is this amount going to protect Nigerians by it self or human being is going to use the money to protect Nigerians. Oil money is good to wast but nothing last forever. A time is coming when states and federal can lock the entire state because of force tax. because i can't pay for what i did not benefit.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Azmanaty: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
HarunaWest:

All police officer, their families and generations unborn will all die miserably and painfully.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Risingblue008(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thieves, make he kukuma sell d country
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
obembet:

To me, I will prefer sharing the money to all of us and we can go and protect ourselves. �
Or simply pass the firearms bill that will enable citizens to own their guns.
Let me see the baga that would want to come and rob me!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Wickedfacts: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
You can't empower innocent Nigerians with arms and at the same time expect them not to abuse such privilege..

Guns aren't for innocent Nigerians, they are for Nigerians who are sensible and responsible enough to bear arms. The medical, behavioural and psychological tests to be carried out alone would screen out unstable idiots.

10 landlords with AK47s and 3 with shotguns would deter robbers from entering any area.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:
Oboi.. Make una no vex o ..I be mathematician.

So,

---Estimated no of Nigerians = N200 million

---Money needed to
protect Nigerians = N944.9billion

Therefore,

Money needed to protect each citizen = N4724.5

IG of police.. We know that you wan to tiff money...
We will help you. No need to ask the government.

We Nigerians have agreed to pay the N4724.5 each.

But, if one person die from insecurity, you'll pay every Nigerian N4724.5

From my calculation.. If boko/herdsmen kill 1000, if you like hide the data, we go know... Person don hammer N4.724millon be that...

What do you say?

abeg no kee me wit laugh
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
obembet:

100... it will not stop the brutality and extortion.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by micflo28(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
A beg they should merge us with them. Frsc
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by AdaoraNK(f): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oga Adamu haba! Imagine how you called out that money, will it cleanse those your corrupt boys?

Secondly, can you calculate what all state government including the FCT contribute annually to support your organization?

Sir is it not up to that amount you are requesting? Excluding the Fg spendings
You better start planning and getting prepared for the disintegration of that organization that have failed to live up to its responsibilities into state police.

That is my candid advice.
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by ehmmy11(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
End police brutality and harassment and most importantly end SARS then we can even consider that nonsense you just spit out
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
foolbuster:
Something close to that amount has already been given to the military and its as if everything got even worse. Even a lot more than that has gone into security vote still nothing. How will police fare differently?

Oga IG you and i know nigeria's security problem is not money. Na only you know wetin you wan use almost a trillion naira to do.

grin
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by Adufeamos: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Plus 50 naira dey re collecting on road abi...some of dem wil evn giv u change afta collecting d stuff. Hmmmm. Abeg giv d cash to real AMOTEKUN
Re: Mohammed Adamu: Police Need N944.9bn To Protect Nigerians by pongwa(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed / Protest At The Gates Of Otedola Owner Of African Petroleum and tinubu / Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.