Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship (1513 Views)

5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by lyndaway(f): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Not all,pending on the kind of man you meet money cannot buy everything it also depends on what you need in a relationship some need true love, some happiness, some peace and some money when you meet the right man that gives you what you want my dear money will be the last thing 'pending on what you want '
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by proclinician: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
lyndaway:
Not all,pending on the kind of man you meet money cannot buy everything it also depends on what you need in a relationship some need true love, some happiness, some peace and some money when you meet the right man that gives you what you want my dear money will be the last thing 'pending on what you want '

Listen to yourself running round in circles. A man provides you with money (for those that give) and it's not enough when money is the answer to all things. What's the sense in what you said now.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by proclinician: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
just remember this,

that many women are choosing loneliness over you.

What's our geriatric patient saying? Which woman is choosing loneliness? Same worthless woman that's waiting for a man to come pay bride price which is the only compensation her parents get for sending a condescending piece of shit to school? Pls think again.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:

What's our geriatric patient saying? Which woman is choosing loneliness? Same worthless woman that's waiting for a man to come pay bride price which is the only compensation her parents get for sending a condescending piece of shit to school? Pls think again.
uncle, did you insert your prick in an anthill before coming to wail here?
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by proclinician: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
uncle, did you insert your prick in an anthill before coming to wail here?

Lol pls fvck off... Poor thing. Anthill ke
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by uthlaw: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Even money I won't provide....provide pussy,I provide dick....lobatan!
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Funtobewith:

Just like dande55 said our forefathers had more to offer
u guys are not even so sure of ur sexual power anymore, last last u take drugs and die while trying to go deeper
THE SAME THING WEE YOUR FRIEND ASHIRAWEALTHY AKA EGGSHELLS BEEN DEY TALK UNTIL ONE GUY GBOLA FALL ON HER,SHE NO NO WHEN SHE BEGIN SING LOVE SONG.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Being Rich or Poor is a State of the Mind...Some people are only good at deceiving themselves...How do u Define Success?!
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
THE SAME THING WEE YOUR FRIEND ASHIRAWEALTHY AKA EGGSHELLS BEEN DEY TALK UNTIL ONE GUY GBOLA FALL ON HER,SHE NO NO WHEN SHE BEGIN SING LOVE SONG.
I dont know if ashira is eggshell or not but
what i know is that she was stupid for falling in love with a nl guy.
I had befriend a motor park tout to any NL guy and what would a married woman of two be doing with a NL guy when all the love i want is excess at home.
With the level to which ladies have been degraded here on nl, i swear no lady will wish to get married.
All they do is portray their right and defend theirselves here on nl, tho sometimes in the wrong way but in real life they are sweet.
Not all birds of the same feather always flock together
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by DoubleEngine007: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
uthlaw:
Even money I won't provide....provide pussy,I provide dick....lobatan!
Simple as ABC my brother.... After all ,they preach gender equality everywhere.. Frustrated,confused ,hoes (gutters)everywhere..
Op don't you think money is still far better than the smelling and infection bank in BTW ur legs ,you girls got to offer in a relationship??

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by lavylilly: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. / See Mercy And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend, He Removes Her Wig In Public / What I notice about Nairaland threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.