Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112738 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arsenalholic:
Some men are just pussies, I swear!

The minute she told you "no", get your useless azz up and bounce with your tail dangling between your legs in shame. By staying there to beg, you are fuelling her ego even more (and most women love a public show of shame). That's why the slaps and pushes followed because you put yourself in a vulnerable position.

P.S. Before these weaklings get to face such generational disgrace don't they see the signs, no hints? This proves that not only ladies are desperados.

My brother, I wonder o?

As someone said, he would still go and beg her after such disgraceful experience.

And when the lady refuses again, maybe pouring blended pepper on his head this time, he go talk sey depression dey worry am, and would want an innocent Uber Driver to park for him along Third Mainland Bridge to do the unthinkable. Very Weak Male - utterly nauseating angry

It's high time fathers start raising men indeed for their lineage and not some sissies.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Paretomaster1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
The Fo*l even kneel down with both legs... grin....

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Flier: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ariza:
That lady ought to be arrested!!

Arrant nonsense!
My thought she should be arrested and made to pay

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Kingstanding: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
bjprodint:
Why proposing in public?
. God bless you. Some guys are slowpoke and stupid. He too want to belong. Had it been he listened to Pa Pete Edoche he wouldn't be embarrassed like a thief. How would a reliable and mature guy disgracing himself in the public?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by qtx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
black people keep copying oyibo, you dont know oyibos are more civilised. See what that local bleached pale looking girl did to you in the public, that is the person you want to put in your house for the rest of your life. It will be difficult to see a western girl go brutal with a guy to that extent over a proposal.
I told you guys, beware of what you copy from abraod, you will not hear, now see. Didnt i tell you? see i told you! shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Talknochip(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
If this one no be stage manage, den that guy is scared for a long time!

No be only Shekau be terrorist.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Alimzy20(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
oh God if it happens i was the guy..i wont say a word
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by vickydevoka(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wolexzy11:
Na fine girl guys go Dey pusue so that's d reason why some guys still remain single cos they never see beautiful girl to marry.
To stay with them hard pass to marry them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Unbeatable2: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2020

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Makavelli25: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Those slaps sha Watin oga peter no go see for proposal scenes
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by EmpireRaMses01: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
We are all here condemning the dude....he is probably apologizing to the girl for embarrassing her in public

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by kruzyempire(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA
Good for him .This and more shall continue until men understand their kindda partner and stop all these rubbish publicly stunts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by JayPeeOham: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is not ordinary jor
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by wickyyolo: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
positivevibez:
grin ;Dashi no ready to settle down Long fat gbola and money can't tie a woman down

Nah only u get sense. I swear ashy no get joy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Ibrahimhenry: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Americanboy35: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin men don really suffer oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Bar1941(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
That guy is a FOOL...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by mayorkent(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Acuna91: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dear single men

Please when you want to propose to that your dream girl, do it in your bedroom privately. Then you can now go out to have a party. I know you want to impress and surprise her but you have to help yourself first by making sure she really want to marry you for who you are not for the gram or something and also to avoid embarrassment like above. Please oooo���

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by fredoooooo: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
realokopi:
I[b]magine if it was the guy beating her in public!!!!
The world would have turn upside down by now[/b].

Majority of them don craze patapata angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
To be frank ladies should stop dis nonsense.if u dnt want to accept him just walk away.what's dis with the slap.well my own be sey devil knw him mate.any babe wey wan try slap me either for her dream or in real life na 6 feet if Nt 7 feet she go find herself.and guys self make Una dey get sense na.must u propose to her in public.mtcheeeewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by slowice(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
If this isn't nollywood then that man should fvcking be murdered for being a sissy... . A stupid modafoka, who does that? What rubbish is really going on in today's world.... Bitccch asss niggur undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by emmnprince(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na only indomie noodles or spaghettini this guy dey chop only. See as one one slap from a woman dey fall am down. Just imagine say na Anthony Joshua land one punch for him face! That one na Rest in peace!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by SirKastic(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Man, know thy self.

made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by LordIsaac(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
What is "propose"? By dating u alone, u have said "yes". Why do u date...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by justtee42k: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
WAS THERE NO PROPER DISCUSSION BEFORE THIS?
HMMMM BUT KAI NAWA OOO
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Exodora: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some people won't learn , many that do propose in public practice it at home first before bringing it to the public .Now see how he has disappointed his family and Pet Edochie even after all the warnings.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chai! Whose son is that? shocked
I'm sure there's a backstory and once we hear it, we may not feel sorry for the guy.
It could be that the girls s the one funding the guy and he still went on to cheat on her. He thinks a ring will make her forget all his misdeeds since most women are desperate for marriage. Too bad he got served

Still the video is painful to watch sha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by slowice(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Paretomaster1:
The Fo*l even kneel down with both legs... grin....

As in ehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by emmnprince(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
slowice:
If this isn't nollywood then that man should fvcking be murdered for being a sissy... . A stupid modafoka, who does that? What rubbish is really going on in today's world.... Bitccch asss niggur undecided

Guy you no get joy at all o.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Didn’t he know the kind of ill mannered gf he has? Well now he knows bt sm probably know their gal won’t accept so they corner them in public. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Starboyyy: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
I don't think this has to do with him proposing.... Seems the guy did something to hurt the lady and was then apologizing...In the video, she said "The only thing I know how to do is to cook for you and your friends bla bla bla" seems she was nagging about somethingundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.