Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend (57761 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Excuzeme: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
Until you are legally married to a lady, she owes you no faithfulness.

Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

It's open for all, you just line up until it gets to your turn, then you fvck and leave, just like that, the pussay keeps going round for men until one decides to pay permanently for it.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
And don't fight a nigga because of pussay.
Just move onto the next!

This is utter Rubbish!
Okay, you may get likes from ladies who are promiscous but let me flip it the other way round and see if you still buy your own arguemnt:

Until you are legally married to a guy, irrespective of how long you have been dating or whether there is an intent or a commitement in relationship (engaged, introduced to families, etc), the guy owes you NO FAITHFULLNESS and he can Bleep around as he wishes!

Now, l hope all the pople who gave you "likes" will red this and still give Likes to it or is that rule just for the female gender and does not apply to the Male gender? grin grin

Though, l agree with you, only insecure men fight over Pussy, not withstanding any emotional investment in a relationship.
When your Lady wants to go, please tell her to f-off and be certain to pick a better one that she will even be envious off. That is how l roll.
But it takes a very vibrant and up-mobile man to do that, not some lazy punk with no swag.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by hkidola00(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

It's open for all, you just line up until it gets to your turn, then you fvck and leave, just like that, the pussay keeps going round for men until one decides to pay permanently for it.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
so what happens to d one u paid bride price for and still cheats?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by MrDoGood(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
answer my question.

Leave am, him dey form skip
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by hkidola00(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

You pretend to be a lady but you are not . Ladies don't talk this dirty in the public but if you are one , well you are rotten and stinking
dont mind him
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ZooOga: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2020
it's much more fun to read these nl-fp simp stories than plowing thru dem bleached out babes and materialistic osho threads. grin

wetin concern me if u are in the uk or dubai helping to improve dere economies with new designer clothes, jewelry, or expensive vehicles?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by melaninpop: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

We've been together since May last year. C'mon some matters are kept private and if you are tbinking i do it at my friends place it's a No

You've been together since May last year, yet she doesn't know your house and you have the audacity to come here and complain that someone wants to take her away from you!! Na Wa sha ooooo

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.
Your friend sounds like a rapist. Cut him off.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by melaninpop: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2020
uncleck:
You follow girl talk small, next you say she be your girlfriend. How can your "girlfriend" not know where you live?

This is the exact point every other person has ignored. You call her your girlfriend, you claim you've been together since May last year, yet she doesn't know where you live. undecided
She's not his girlfriend abeg make we hear another gist. ....mtchwwwww
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

If it's a woman that is talking like this. This generation is cursed.
That's a man, obviously.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so wait all of a sudden you don't trust your padi cos of a girl?
you're a weak man, your friend should be careful of you.
Very stupid and myopic comment.
I bet you wouldn't tell a girl to choose her friend over her boyfriend. And what has the got to do with ones strength and weakness? Toxic masculinity will be the end of you. Dumb fu..ck
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Sweeetheart:
grin

you're a complete sissy, even your topic here is comical. you're the class of guys that made ladies feel on top of the world

in a century that one guy have 38 girlfriends one dummy is crying that someone want to snatch his gf as if the guy wouldn't have smashed the lady's pussy already

you should learn from the guy and stop being a sissy, it's obvious the guy just want to chop her pussy and throw the remains back to you

I'm highly disappointed with you op, girlfriend no be asset, get sense
Incel spotted. She really destroyed your heart. Heal.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by zudozz: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2020
this codeine generation sef.. all this epistle na on top girl wey u never even pay 10 kobo on her head. see ur mouth like ''girl friend''

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2020
Monday60655:
Though you didn't tell us how long the friendship has lasted. So far she is still your and not your lover nor fiancée, anybody can make advance on her. Hope you understand.
The fu..ck??
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Whew. From the comments it's obvious men are extremely dumb. I hope this level of stupidity ends here online. Disgraceful.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Sexycardib: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2020
Does your Boyfriend wants to be Snatched
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by scoundrel(f): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2020
So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.
It was here I stopped reading OP’s Nollywood script. Fellow Nairalanders, have at it with this story, me no get time for fictional tales.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nastofar(f): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
answer my question.
The guy dey shag the babe for the friend's place. Probably he is still living with his parent. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Bro, so what is bothering your mind now is how to retain a lady who is not yet your wife? Who might even abandon you and move on with another man. A lady that truely loves you will stick to you. You dont need to fight with anyone because of her. I think you should focus your mind on something meaningful.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by antobrige: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!

women are not Bleep and go ..if u need Bleep and go there is place for that
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2020
awon omo university or secondary school love...lol..

all of una go deh alright inside life.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by joshuaidibia(m): 2:38am On Mar 05, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:
Let me rephrase. Where do you gbensh her? Aka dagger or nak or bolingo. And how long have you known each other, dating? Don't deviate or ignore now except there is something you are hiding. I'm suspecting foul play.

The guy never serious to talk. The story looks cooked to me. I may be wrong, but then I think I'm not
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Grateful007: 2:59am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
...Deep...
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by bendazum: 3:16am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

I'm not usually at homegot somehing doing, i come to my friends place whenever I'm free and thete we see

It shows the level of closeness between you and this girl. It also shows that's she's just a casual girl to you.

If she meant a lot to you, there's no how she won't know your place or your family.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Originalsly: 3:26am On Mar 05, 2020
burner44:

I called her on Friday morning that we will be going out together on Saturday for lunch and see a movie together but on friday afternoon she left school for home and didn't tell me not until saturday i was already on the road when i called and she said she wasn't in school but at home i got angry because she didn't tell me before she left and i canceled some other plans to be with her. It happened that she wasn't feeling well over time and the sickness hit her hard on friday. She was on drip and was receiving treatment all through the rest of friday and on Saturday as she regained herself on sunday she wanted to come and explain it all to me physically but asi daid earlier i forgot my phone at home

Hmmmm....... and you believe all of this??
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Phenomenal16(f): 3:28am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
..I wonder y u r hiding under a female moniker...
Come out clean abeg
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by trilobite: 3:29am On Mar 05, 2020
I have been in a similar situation as the op a few times. I have a very good friend who girls can't seem to get enough of. Dude was actually a blind bat to women till I showed him the light grin grin.

Once I introduce my girlfriend to him and she starts falling for him she becomes instantly useless to me!!

Some will even compare the dude to me to my face, trying to make me feel like shit because he looks richer than me! wink wink Instantly I call my man to let him know another meat is ready for him.

Women!! Many of them are brainless!! They see mansion, fine car, success and they start looking at you like you're worthless. Not knowing that what they are seeing is nothing compared to what they have.

Dude, call you guy, settle with him and leave that girl. A girl who loves you will put you first no matter what. You will meet her.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Benwallt(m): 3:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Guy, there is nothing you can do here. Your girlfriend is d one to do the work. Just count your loss n move on. To have dine with him is enough signal she can't be trusted.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Okeyworlu: 4:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Ur girlfriend doesn't know ur place.....Dats where I start to suspect u and ur story...
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by AerialMapper: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2020
He isn’t your friend
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by laiza(m): 4:28am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
Damn! This is by far the most humorous and matured comment I have read from a lady. You deserve some accolades and I would definitely love to take you out some day.
Don't mind the nigga, he was only being a pussy...your neighbour isn't trying to snatch your girl, rather your girl is trying to have 2 for the road.
Idiòtà
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:04am On Mar 05, 2020
You,your best friend and your girlfriend are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.