Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. (954 Views)

I Lost Someone I Love. I'm Depressed. I Want to Commit Suicide / She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex / Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by DTD1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
How will I be able to pay back the money, the person gave me 1 month to pay back and I am just a chicken griller in a small town.

I don't make up to 50k in a month. Please is there anyone who can help me out.
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Davash222(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
DTD1:
How will I be able to pay back the money, the person gave me 1 month to pay back and I am just a chicken griller in a small town.

I’ll advice you remove that ‘griller’ from this post. Your helper might have a second thought cos of that word. One dead meat seller here don make people hate that word.

5 Likes

Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Offpoint: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Explain in details what happened...
How where you scammed
The method of scam used
Method the money was paid
What your expectations was
What happened after payment...

Make this very brief, so that others can learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by biafraisdead(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
DTD1:

But u said in one of ur threads that u could teach us how to make 100k in 5 days, meaning u can make 300k(the one u were defrauded of) in 15 days. Guy u dey whine us ni? Take ya time how can a money man like u be soliciting for little cash?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2020
u used someone"s 300k to play nairabet abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by DTD1(m): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2020
I was trading bitcoin with the money, I was making quiet a profit. I did an offline business which in the process lost my money. The person ran away with my money.
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by CaptainMitch: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Bet9ja why, I know say na Liverpool cut your ticket
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by DTD1(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2020
You think this is a joke?
Playing with peoples emotion?
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by yomi007k(m): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2020
You better go and sign an agreement with him maybe u will be paying him N20,000 every month.

If you don't learn, you won't learn.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Davash222:

I’ll advice you remove that ‘griller’ from this post. Your helper might have a second thought cos of that word. One dead meat seller here don make people hate that word.

Lol....
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 03, 2020
DTD1:

@mannabgrills I know say na you... Ngwa tell me.. Na wetein u use una apc contribution money go do??...
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Umarzy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Felixamos:

@mannabgrills I know say na you... Ngwa tell me.. Na wetein u use una apc contribution money go do??...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
You chop d money. Talk true nobody go beat you.
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by finalboss(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
biafraisdead:

But u said in one of ur threads that u could teach us how to make 100k in 5 days, meaning u can make 300k(the one u were defrauded of) in 15 days. Guy u dey whine us ni? Take ya time how can a money man like u be soliciting for little cash?
jezz grin grin grin Nairalanders funny die. Wtf grin grin you just burst my brain now grin
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by finalboss(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
lefulefu:
u used someone"s 300k to play nairabet abi? cheesy
. This one don scatter everything grin grin grin grin lmfao grin
Re: I Lost Someone's 300k because Of Fraud. by Ibechris2: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
U don go promise peson say u fit double the kpalasa for him,na him they come dupe u...u Neva start.

Continue, jungle no de dry until u land mini prison.

(1) (Reply)

South African Busty Lady Reveals Why Women Cheat 18+ Video / Why Guys? / For The Sake Of Life Expectancy In Naija, Marry Early !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.