Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex (10189 Views)

Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Yomi4reel: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
PM reigns, a Ghanaian plus- size dancer, recently disclosed the difficulties she faces as a result of her size.

She said that a foreign airline once barred her from boarding a flight due to a scale that could not fit a single airplane seat.

Further, the dancer said that she did not fully enjoy herself whenever she went to the movies or restaurants because a single seat could not comfortably accommodate her.

To that end, she encouraged the general public to remember them if they’ re manufacturing some goods in order to have their own size.

” I was unable to travel on airplane to see the world because of my size. Besides, some people do even question me to ask if I’ m able to get my pant size or she do sew them.

When it comes to physical appearance, many people, whether male or female, have a favorite form of physique they want to see in others or in themselves.

Similarly, some people prefer slim women, while others prefer plus- size women.

People with a large physique, especially women or ladies, tend to attract the attention of society due to the distinctive features they are typically endowed with.

This unique feature, especially in females, does not, however, come without its own set of challenges, such as finding the right size of undies in the market or finding comfortable chairs, to name a few.

As a result, various reactions to the famous Ghanaian dancer’ s remarks have continued to pour in.

@Amara Decency, But truth be told you need to pay for two in a public bus, the last time I shared keke with two big People I cried In my heart, and you guys are always inconsiderate. i had to ask one of them guming body on me if I’ m on a free ride.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/she-was-not-allowed-to-board-a-flight-to-dubai-because-of-her-size-but-she-enjoys-sx-pm-reigns-cries-out-video/

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Coldshisha: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
If you can afford to eat this much calories when food prices are high then why not buy Emirates or Etihad first class cabin

Even if she was 2 times as fat they would give her space, recliner and luxury service on firstclass

3 Likes

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't think the plane that'll carry her will levitate grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by airminem(f): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
When it comes to super size females, dont play with yoruba. I pity her Heart condition anyway. sad

2 Likes

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by ValCon888: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
You can see how rumpled the yansh is.
Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by PlaysNigeria: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
airminem:
When it comes to super size females, dont play with yoruba. I pity her Heart condition anyway. sad

Oti su mi cry, so much that in Yorùbá, the word "woman" is reserved for extremely fat ladies.
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by adajoe555: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
You really need to loose some weight undecided
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin

Fat gals are fun in bed.

Fat and shapely ooo. Not fat like soggy bread in tea... e.g. this gal shocked angry

My Fat Fart Test (FFT) =

The moment I see that a woman cant clean her ass from the back = she's too fat.

The one would just be cleaning from back door - anus directly into the front entrance- vagina undecided

YUCK! angry
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Passionate1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin Heavy weights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by mrsage(m): 4:38am On Jun 02, 2021
I'm more concerned about the health implications.
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2021
OPERATION FEED THE NATION.

Na these types be "OCCUPY TILL I COME"
These types MaMa no dey come Omugwo, since dem be Omugwo themselves.
Just like Babymama and MaMaBaby together.

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by debbydams(f): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I don't think the plane that'll carry her will levitate grin
grin
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by MajesticKris: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Wahala for people wey no dey use eye see... Plus size women....

This one go make aeroplane lose balance angry
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
See thick flesh
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Kondomatic(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
She get luck say she get money if not nah trek she for dey trek because no Okada man go gree carry her and she no go fit enter Keke.
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by introvertloe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
that ass is irritating
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by EverythingFit: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by EverythingFit: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxtMI02SGbs

Omoo shocked I'm worried about her health o, this much fat, especially stomach fat can be deadly
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Yomi4reel: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Yomi4reel: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Fat no good my brother,
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Yomi4reel: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2021
grin up
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by GodisableTrade: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Some men love it
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by GodisableTrade: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Some men like big thing
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by MufasaLion: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2021
WTF is this?
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by GodisableTrade: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Too much food
Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by younglleo: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
See as this woman ass be like aba roads!

Re: She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex by Amebogossip: 5:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Big curve

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.