Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? (21263 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by oyinda3(f): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^ hahahaha I think OP should listen to chaircover's words and advice.

but seriously what's ur old username. it's getting hard keeping track of all u little kids roaming about chaging ur username every few seconds. tongue
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by Aishabee(f): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2010
Have u tried goin on vacation, it doesnt have to be anywhere expensive

For me i get bored easily and changing location even if its for a week helps me lot so u can try dat wit ur wife
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by fm7070: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2011
Thanks for your responses.
@chaircover and others advices are well noted.
But I also want us to understand something.
This marriage is about 5 years old and I don't think we should be strangers to each other anymore.
She is not just interested in romances e.g. kissing her in the kitchen, touching her casually, etc.
Must the man be the only one that must initiate romance always? I don't agree to that.
I think she should reciprocate every good advances I make towards her as well.
I have bought various GNLD & Foreverliving products for female
I don't wish to break her heart, but if she won't turn up, I will get a sweet girl, and if she gets to know and doesn't like it, I will go for divorce.
Why should I be suffering on what I acquired
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by ladyju(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2011
It happened to me after my second baby but my friends introduced me to blue films and I read lots of erotic magazines and novels. I think it will work for her too. Pls it's not her fault. Or she can talk to her gynachologist.
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by Titto(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
fm7070:

Thanks for your responses.
@chaircover and others advices are well noted.
But I also want us to understand something.
This marriage is about 5 years old and I don't think we should be strangers to each other anymore.
She is not just interested in romances e.g. kissing her in the kitchen, touching her casually, etc.
Must the man be the only one that must initiate romance always? I don't agree to that.
I think she should reciprocate every good advances I make towards her as well.
I have bought various GNLD & Foreverliving products for female
I don't wish to break her heart, but if she won't turn up, I will get a sweet girl, and if she gets to know and doesn't like it, I will go for divorce.
Why should I be suffering on what I acquired

Take it easy op, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by fm7070: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
thx @lady_j_u & @titto
I really appreciate your concern. will try that as well.
N'land is the best!!
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2011
///
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by 2good(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2011
I'm suprised at the kind of blame game the ladies are playing here on the OP. If thesame man neglect the wife and go out to get his sexual satisfaction, its thesame ladies that would come here to crucifying him. You guys should get your priorities right and think before typing on your keyboard because it seems most of you dont reason deep about the problem before giving your response.
I believe so much on a one man one woman system and so both partner have to put everything in place within their utmost power to make it work otherwise the other will go out to get what he/she wants else where. There is nothing as bad as a married man having feelings for another girl outside because she treats him better than his wife. That might result in the end of his marriage.
Sex is very important to a man beyond the level that a woman can comprehend and dont ask me why because i am not God that made both sexes to have different libido level but its just the fact that no body can dispute and if a man dont get it from his wife, chances are high he'll go out to satisfy himself because there are so many girls out there looking for the slightest opportunity to be a Mrs.
So women should please think before they act bacause every action have a consequence, positive or negative.
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by icare1: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
you enjoy sex ur wife does not so help ur wife out its ur responsibility.do not force ur self on her.help her yearn for u.
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by rasputinn(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2011

Before, I used to do 4 rounds, but now, am virtually impotent, this is because I will have to make trouble before we have one round. I've not had second round for more than 3years now

LOL

@ OP

You really cracked me up,sorry I didn't mean to laugh,but with the above line,I just couldn't help it
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by jkpretty(f): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2011
what exactly is d problem wit women
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by Abekeade08(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^Me sef no understand ooh, why do you get married and deny your husband sex?? I can't wait to be married, I am sorry for my future husband sha, he has plenty work to do. grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by obowunmi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ OP, shey u dey chop obo ?
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by Ikandmc(f): 2:01am On Mar 12, 2011
Firs of all you need to be generous and romantic yourself to your wife and you will see her feeling toward you will change quickly. Best of luck
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by pslm23(f): 3:40am On Mar 12, 2011
teach her by silently showing her your romantic side
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by rubi(f): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ Poster you watch too much Nollywood and Hollywood movies that is where your fantasies start from, forgetting that those cloths are not theirs most time and that is not their real person all are cover up just to make movie

You can start by complementing the little she has done and gradually buy her those things that intoxicates you. Don't just complain without assisting her financially.
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ikandmc:

Firs of all you need to be generous and romantic yourself to your wife and you will see her feeling toward you will change quickly. Best of luck

This is serious. You mean you have to bribe your wife to get sex?

Poster
Your wife is not being romantic?
Are you
From you posting all I can read out is that you need more s - -. You want at least 2 rounds. The woman should respond!!
Chaircover is right.The answer lies in your post.
If you want romance be romantic. If your wife does not have the urge for your two to four rounds, the more you demand the more she would feel bad about it.
Show your wife affection and love and she will respond to you.
touch her often but make it clear its not sexual. Talk to her in a romantic way and make her feel like a woman.
Only when she feels like a woman and you bring out that feminine side, can she respond like a woman.
Little kind gestures, gifts, they don`t have to be expensive.
Intensify your efforts on the romantic level and that way her sexual desire for you will be rekindled.
Nothing that you will find in another woman does not exist inside your wife. You just have to know how to rub the magic lamp for the genie to appear.

So to get sex from your WIFE you have to buy her gift? How is she different from the UNILAG aristo girl then who gives sex in return for gifts?

Abekeade08:

^^Me sef no understand ooh, why do you get married and deny your husband sex?? I can't wait to be married, I am sorry for my future husband sha, he has plenty work to do. grin

Shey you dey see how naija women dey treat the men, And when the men go outside to get some play they were denied at home, they come and pour curses on them
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by RoadWarrior: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cheating on your wife would only compound your problems. You apparently have a deep love for your wife, or you would have never written such a concerned post. Feeling unloved is definitely a hard issue to deal with. You named Jesus in your text, so I'm assuming you are a man of faith, and a man of faith never quits. You are the man of your household, and you have a duty to protect your family against any enemies, and this enemy is lack of intimacy. Don't ever quit, because there is no perfect marriage, and a new relationship will come with its own set of new issues. You don't give an opinion on what you think might be her reasons, but right now that's not your concern. What I think will help, is you change your attitude. Forget about the sex right now, lets concentrate on you taking back what the enemy has stolen, your precious intimacy with your beloved wife, the one you made a vow to thru thick, and thin, and right now its then. Your gonna start by writing her a sappy love letter, telling her ten things that you absolutely love about her, and I'm not talking about just physical features. Then for the next ten days you are gonna write down each of those points on separate pieces of paper, and leave each one where she can find it for the following ten days. During this time, you are gonna have an attitude toward her that's positive and upbeat, as if she has been mauling you in bed every night for the last year. You are gonna turn this situation around. Love is not only an emotion, it requires action. When you have finished this first task, we will go to phase two, which I like to call take my breath away. Now lets kick ass and take names and win your favorite girls intimacy back.
Re: My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? by veave(f): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Just in case you come back to this thread.
One question tho.
While you were going four rounds in the past, was she going with you? Or you just assumed she was enjoying. Its obvious she put on a show for you at the beginning letting you hump away without reaching maximum satisfaction. Guess she got tired of being left high, dry and itchy after you've reached mount everest and back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Wahala In My Marriage / Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.