Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars (4013 Views)

Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Message In My Email / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Jeweltz(f): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Why angry angry
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2020
You can't be so sure unless you have had an encounter with at least one. Besides the few you might have met up with isn't enough to draw inference.

6 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by henrygale(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry
Seems Dem wounjure you severally.
Sorry tho, not all are bad. You might have been meeting the bad ones. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your selection process of who you get involved with.
Pele.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by MYSTIC19(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz..
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by bigt2(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry
Eeyah embarassed
Who asked you to try them all U be public commodity ni

3 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Liposure: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Dats bitchy 4 u 2 say.How many have u met?

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by ecstasy357(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry

You love lies and ya very gullible

3 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Maxxim: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Trust me you dated a wrong one grin
NL dudes are known for being humble with their selflessness attitude shocked

2 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by chinchonglee(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2020
relationship dey quick taya person.

highest i can be with a girl is 3months.

14 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2020
You're giving them too much credit cheesy

Btw, you're responsible for your own feelings & how long you allow yourself to "grieve" a relationship. Any relationship for that matter. A broken heart over someone you met online should be easier to shake off imo. Be like a dog coming out of the water & shake that thing off. Most guys here imo, are not boyfriend material because they're not smart enough, are unbelievably childish & superficial...so you only have yourself to blame if you allowed one to go deeper below your skin than the epidermis grin

They're not all rètarded though. There're quite a few sensible ones, like this other guy...I can't remember his name now. But anyway, he seems smart & mature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by NaijadrivaCars: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2020
Don't tell me that Op is Llamina

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry

Share your experience(s)....... wink

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Austineva(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Btw, you're responsible for your own feelings & how long you allow yourself to "grieve" a relationship. Any relationship for that matter. A broken heart over someone you met online should be easier to shake off imo. Be like a dog coming out of the water & shake that thing off. Most guys here imo, are not boyfriend material because they're not smart enough, are unbelievably childish & superficial...so you only have yourself to blame if you allowed one to go deeper below your skin than the epidermis grin

They're not all rètarded though. There're quite a few sensible ones, like this other guy...I can't remember his name now. But anyway, he seems smart & mature.
lolz! Ukulinganisa!

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Austineva:
lolz! Ukulinganisa!

Ukulinganisa nton'? Wena, you're going to get me banned by the bot thingy. Stick to English. We don't thetha here, we speak grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Austineva(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ukulinganisa nton'? Wena, you're going to get me banned by the bot thingy. Stick to English. We don't thetha here, we speak grin
OK. Am good. How are u doing today?

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Liposure: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry
as a d victim. u should know why?
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by henrygale(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Which language or slang is that?
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Conner44: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmmm so op will receive NL pm, reply, go to meet the guy, hang out, f*ck, say bye bye and return home then repeat the exercise again the next day until she has tasted 70% of NL Hot males so she can have enough statistical data to create her theory that (refer to title of thread). Her waka no be here oh ...

Op ... more sole to your slippas. When you go taste me naw? undecided Make I send pm?

6 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Westernlove: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Certainly you will nail some Thirsty Clients on here. A niggur parading as a female lol
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by femiphillips007(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Are they a special kinda breed
Or wtf is "nairaland boys"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by TeflonBlixx: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
henrygale:

Which language or slang is that?

Xhosa

2 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by TeflonBlixx: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
How many male nairalander have you met to come to this hasty conclusion?

Some topics need to be screened before letting them make public appearance. This is one of those topics.

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by StandUpGuy247: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
henrygale:

Seems Dem wounjure you severally.
Sorry tho, not all are bad. You might have been meeting the bad ones. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your selection process of who you get involved with.
Pele.

Women can't help the attraction they feel around good bad guys.

It's too much energy to ignore grin

It's the natural order of things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Skmoda360(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry
as I like you reach no fall my hand ooooo undecided....so wetin den do you this time around big madam?

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry
This must be why u like insulting and trolling them.
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by henrygale(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

Xhosa
Okies. smiley
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Raalsalghul: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

2 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
another nairaland date gone through the wrong way grin
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Here to read comments and stories but none found except fight.

I dey come, make I quickly grab a bottle of Malta and pop corn.

The movie never start, I dey come
Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Speak only about the ones you have come across and stop generalizing undecided
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry

1 Like

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why angry angry
You girls will leave cool guys and go and meet devils tomorrow u will start complaining go rest joor....

2 Likes

Re: Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars by tintedniggz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
out of content lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? / Lady Offers Free Mouth service To Male Patrons At A Nightclub [watch] / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.