Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? (2601 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2020
I need to ask a question here.

Over the years,I have found that any girl that approaches me first,I used to find her very attractive and sexy.

As in, if I am the one that first approach a lady for friendship/relationship,

if she agrees and we start our relationship,soon i will get tired of the relationship and will not want to continue.

This is because I will not find her attractive enough.

I can only find a lady attractive enough if she is the one that first approach me,either directly or indirectly.

As in,a lady might meet me that she wants me to teach her Mathematics/physics/biology etc.

But maybe she wants to use the opportunity to get close to me.

Such ladies,I use to find it very hard to let her go.

As in,if the teaching leads to a relationship,I will feel so attached to her that I will want the relationship to continue forever.

I find ladies who initiate the relationship very attractive and sexy.It does not matter the physical appearance of the lady.

But if I am the one who initiate the relationship,I can easily let her go without thinking twice.

This has happened countless number of times.

Even now,I still think about those girls who initiated the relationship, but who later left me and are married.

But those ones whom I was the first to approach,I do not even think about them if they eventually left.

I bring this question to Nairaland because i know that if I approach a lady for marriage,

I am very sure the marriage will not last.

And since we are in a society where males must approach a lady for marriage,what am I to do?

I will prefer a lady to approach me first,if I am to hold onto her forever.

But a lady's pride will not allow her to approach me first for marriage.

So i am bringing this question to Nairaland.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by SavageMaster: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2020
Oya, wait for them to approach you for relationship.

They'll also pay your Groom Price cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2020
SavageMaster:
Oya, wait for them to approach you for relationship.

They'll also pay your Groom Price cry
Even if it means approaching me and then stepping back for me to then approach her.
(I mean if she is too proud/shy to approach directly.)

She can initiate it indirectly.

You know,we all study ourselves and we know our tastes,strengths and weaknesses.

So I have studied myself and have come to the conclusion that:

(1) for me to have a perfect and loving marriage,

(2) for me to love the lady and hold unto her forever,

(3) for me to find the lady attractive and sexy,

such a lady must approach me first.There are no 2 ways about that.

But as for bride price,I am the one that will pay.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Neroiam(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2020
Fine boys like us, na dem dey rush us ..na na dem dey rush uss

But seriously eh, forget fine boy mata. I can relate what OP is tryna communicate. Even those days in the university, the few girls i made move for were the ones that didn't last.
Most that came indirectly.. Those ones can be caring eh.. E go be like say na second mama wen u get.

But not all that came was taken sha... Still gotta pass through the selection process. Yes I'm picky.

OP.. Weda she was the one who initiated or not, if the marriage will not last, it's majorly on you the man.
give a woman a house, she'll give you a home

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks

Neroiam:

But seriously eh, forget fine boy mata. I can relate what OP is tryna communicate. Even those days in the university, the few girls i made move for were the ones that didn't last.
Most came indirectly.. Those ones can be caring eh.. E go be like say na second mama wen u get.

But not all that came was taken sha... Still gotta pass through the selection process. Yes I'm picky.

OP.. Weda she was the one who initiated or not, if the marriage will not last, it's majorly on you the man.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2020
That's the strategy I use on guys since my secondary school days,
....snatching husbands is for the wise "
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Neroiam:

Most came indirectly.. Those ones can be caring eh.. E go be like say na second mama wen u get.

...fine boy right , ?
Pray u don't meet my type , because I will use ur proudAss to raise my financial status...
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Neroiam(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...fine boy right , ?
Pray u don't meet my type , because I will use ur proudAss to raise my financial status...

There's enough money to go round...
What you should be concerned about is the selection process; much more knotty than a Nigerian tryna obtain a US visa.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by PHOTSEE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
OP you make me lauf, just looking for easy lay ,beware of ease ware, had you say even you don't mind her appearances, which means age and looks does not count at all,what it takes is for her to approach you than you will loose your senses and put all your effort (your money, time and emotion). you are wrap in whip.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by solonubinho(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Because you've got self-esteem issues. Next!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Many women like that abound. If you've found ones in the past, then you'll definitely meet more for whatever relationship you want.

And, why did you share this like it's some unusual thing? I think it's normal.

Even if a girl approaches you and ask for directions, then you'll automatically feel attracted to her. Not that you want her to ask you out and bare her feelings oh.

Men and women interact everyday. No biggie.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
PHOTSEE:
OP you make me lauf, just looking for easy lay ,beware of ease ware, had you say even you don't mind her appearances, which means age and looks does not count at all,what it takes is for her to approach you than you will loose your senses and put all your effort (your money, time and emotion). you are wrap in whip.

If I read right, the OP said that. That he doesn't care about those?

And he didn't say he was going to lose his senses.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
solonubinho:
Because you've got self-esteem issues. Next!!

lmao. No. It's just a preference. Something attractive to *him*.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Conner44: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Op it’s a given fact that oloshos usually reach out to the male folk first.

Especially when you’re walking past a brothel and the ladies are outside whistling to you and calling you ‘fine boy’ just so you can come and be their client for the night.

Op, you might end up falling in love and marrying a retired olosho with this your mindset. Be prepared
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by PHOTSEE(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

If I read right, the OP said that. That he doesn't care about those?

And he didn't say he was going to lose his senses.

lady Magnoliaa,never mine what he never said, it is men code of a beta. men are approach by ladies in clubs and pubs (FWB) with little effort any other time, it deflicult to see such happening and rare as much as guyz want to believe it happens. this is not movie.
if you think it easy to make any advance on guy, come up with a line of words or action you might use.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
PHOTSEE:

lady Magnoliaa,never mine what he never said, it is men code of a beta. men are approach by ladies in clubs and pubs (FWB) with little effort any other time, it deflicult to see such happening and rare as much as guyz want to believe it happens. this is not movie.
if you think it easy to make any advance on guy, come up with a line words or action you might use.

What are you trying to say? Sorry, I don't get you.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Austeeenxx: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
So, those of us that look like Adams Oshiomole's poop, is there any hope for us?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by PHOTSEE(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

What are you trying to say? Sorry, I don't get you.

every man love to be chased by woman they like or find attractive, but ladies hate to do such, it stress than out. most who do has hiden intensions and motives ( marriage )when they decide to advance guys.

which op might likely fall for the bad good gal gangz because they get the good things in life while the good girl rut.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by PHOTSEE(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Austeeenxx:
So, those of us that look like Adams Oshiomole's poop, is there any hope for us?

they are ladies for every gents
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Neroiam(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Austeeenxx:

Bros, hope plenty for you if you're not only looking facially like Oshiobaba but pocket-wise
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Neroiam(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Many women like that abound. If you've found ones in the past, then you'll definitely meet more for whatever relationship you want.

Even if a girl approaches you and ask for directions, then you'll automatically feel attracted to her. Not that you want her to ask you out and bare her feelings oh.

Men and women interact everyday. No biggie.

For a girl asking for direction isn't a biggie... But when she asks in a way that conveys she's lusting after me, i be guyman. I dey code sharply. If she's my type, I'll throw the next line to that'll lead to exchange of numbers and you know the rest of the story.

But that was then sha...
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Neroiam:

For a girl asking for direction isn't a biggie... But when she asks in a way that conveys she's lusting after me, i be guyman. I dey code sharply....

Exactly.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

It is normal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
PHOTSEE:

every man love to be chased by woman

which op might likely fall for the bad gal gangz because they get the good things in life while the good girl rut.

It is better to fall for a bad girl that loves me so much than to fall for a good girl that does not try at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Cholls(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
my brother we go survive sha
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Op ur case na reverse for me. The two girls wey my head bin d burst for decline my gentlemanly approach one by one. Then from no where one slim chocalote fine girl approached me. We started dating but na only for 2 months i becomed tired. Told the girl im no more interested. She cried though me come de pity her.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Conner44:
Op it’s a given fact that oloshos usually reach out to the male folk first.

Especially when you’re walking past a brothel and the ladies are outside whistling to you and calling you ‘fine boy’ just so you can come and be their client for the night.

Op, you might end up falling in love and marrying a retired olosho with this your mindset. Be prepared

To play hard to get, is not a virtue.

All women can play hard to get.

If a woman knows that you like hard to get ladies,

even if she is a prostitute,she will become very hard to get,and you will suffer to get her.

So to be hard to get is not a virtue.

So don't go around seeking hard to get girls.

When once they decode your mind,all of them will become hard to get.

Only seek a woman who loves you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2020
PHOTSEE:

every man love to be chased by woman they like or find attractive, but ladies hate to do such, it stress than out. most who do has hiden intensions and motives ( marriage )when they decide to advance guys.

which op might likely fall for the bad good gal gangz because they get the good things in life while the good girl rut.

I don't agree with you but ok.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by PHOTSEE(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I don't agree with you but ok.
Lady Magnoliaa,i am not a woman hater, i love ladies and respect them,i study and try to understand one's i come accrose individually, meaning i dn't generialize, that is the different between me and another around me. ladies loves my companies too.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
handsomebeauty8:
I need to ask a question here.

Over the years,I have found that any girl that approaches me first,I used to find her very attractive and sexy.

As in, if I am the one that first approach a lady for friendship/relationship,

if she agrees and we start our relationship,soon i will get tired of the relationship and will not want to continue.

This is because I will not find her attractive enough.

I can only find a lady attractive enough if she is the one that first approach me,either directly or indirectly.

As in,a lady might meet me that she wants me to teach her Mathematics/physics/biology etc.

But maybe she wants to use the opportunity to get close to me.

Such ladies,I use to find it very hard to let her go.

As in,if the teaching leads to a relationship,I will feel so attached to her that I will want the relationship to continue forever.

I find ladies who initiate the relationship very attractive and sexy.It does not matter the physical appearance of the lady.

But if I am the one who initiate the relationship,I can easily let her go without thinking twice.

This has happened countless number of times.

Even now,I still think about those girls who initiated the relationship, but who later left me and are married.

But those ones whom I was the first to approach,I do not even think about them if they eventually left.

I bring this question to Nairaland because i know that if I approach a lady for marriage,

I am very sure the marriage will not last.

And since we are in a society where males must approach a lady for marriage,what am I to do?

I will prefer a lady to approach me first,if I am to hold onto her forever.

But a lady's pride will not allow her to approach me first for marriage.

So i am bringing this question to Nairaland.
Indirect advertisement. Toast him at your own risk.
Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zoie:

Indirect advertisement. Toast him at your own risk.
I have money.

If a girl toasts me,she is the one that will enjoy.

I just want to feel loved/desired by a girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find Ladies Who First Approach Me Very Attractive? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm sucker for that too ..

Girls I approach, I end up getting uninterested in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jumps Building After Caught Fvcking Another Man’s Girlfriend (video) / Royal Breakfast For A Beloved Husband / Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.