Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction (9776 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / When You Have Sex With A Yahoo Boy, You Partake In His Punishment - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
MouthAction is a natural human taboo regardless of the fact it is now the most preached and common practice during sexual intercourse.
Just like Samson , I believe every human is born with somewhat an inborn spiritual immunity or gifts which one may not be aware of it's annihilator, in Samson's case it's his hair and he was aware of it which is good.
Most of us, ours may be attached to virginity, selected customs or traditions, sacred foods or drinks or sacred acts etc which we must avoid.
Also anything that is been used for bonding spiritually such as blood, sperm, vagina fluid, menstrual blood etc are sacred stuffs we should be mindful of when dealing with them.
Most sacred acts, which MouthAction is one of, are know to annihilates spiritual gifts or immunity, that's why in the olden days, there are many sacred acts men don't do such as leaving in the same hot with your wife when she is pregnant or has been newly delivered of a baby, a woman giving birth in a man's room or house etc.
This is my view and advice to men, abstain from MouthAction, it's a new form of slavery to women and devil now, and makes one spiritually weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
?

5 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na wa o. Must everything be spiritual? Why can't life be simplified?

4 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okechukwu87: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Help me tell dem

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by TUANKU(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Another religious zombie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Hotspotbro(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Africa's bad ass debt-religion

2 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Hotspotbro(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Okeytus:
MouthAction is a natural human taboo regardless of the fact it is now the most preached and common practice during sexual intercourse.
Just like Samson , I believe every human is born with somewhat an inborn spiritual immunity or gifts which one may not be aware of it's annihilator, in Samson's case it's his hair and he was aware of it which is good.
Most of us, ours may be attached to virginity, selected customs or traditions, sacred foods or drinks or sacred acts etc which we must avoid.
Also anything that is been used for bonding spiritually such as blood, sperm, vagina fluid, menstrual blood etc are sacred stuffs we should be mindful of when dealing with them.
Most sacred acts, which MouthAction is one of, are know to annihilates spiritual gifts or immunity, that's why in the olden days, there are many sacred acts men don't do such as leaving in the same hot with your wife when she is pregnant or has been newly delivered of a baby, a woman giving birth in a man's room or house etc.
This is my view and advice to men, abstain from MouthAction, it's a new form of slavery to women and devil now, and makes one spiritually weak.
senseless OP

3 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by judgementyard(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Op just stop!

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dear OP xvideos has a different opinion

2 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by solmus: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
O.P let me break your bubbles, the same food you eat is similar to anything you put your mouth into during " mouthaction" with or without gigs you would die but with exploration of you sexuality you would die happy... we all came to this world to enjoy what we cant experience as spirits and that is physical pleasure sensory, pleasure from your five senses

2 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
MOST NIGERIAN LADIES are too unkempt down there to benefit from such.
Imagine one using his TONGUE to stir ROTTEN SARDINE in that place.

When having SEX with such LADIES, u will realize that the NOSE also needs it's own CONDOM.

TUFIAAAAA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Your IQ is like way downnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by lilyheaven: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can't comprehend what you are saying, what are you talking about?
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lucid1:
Na wa o. Must everything be spiritual? Why can't life be simplified?
Everything is spiritual because I and you have experienced many spiritual effects, if life is simplified, we will live like animals who have less influence on their environment while humans have greater influence on their environment.

2 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
TUANKU:
I am not being religious because I didn't mention any religion in my post. Life is beyond religion.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hotspotbro:
senseless OP
you hate the truth in my post but it will set you free.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
O.P let me break your bubbles, the same food you eat is similar to anything you put your mouth into during " mouthaction" with or without gigs you would die but with exploration of you sexuality you would die happy... we all came to this world to enjoy what we cant experience as spirits and that is physical pleasure sensory, pleasure from your five senses
If you leave like an animal, your environment controls you but if you leave like a spirit, you control your environment. it's a guide#
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:
MOST NIGERIAN LADIES are too unkempt down there to benefit from such.
Imagine one using his TONGUE to stir ROTTEN SARDINE in that place.

When having SEX with such LADIES, u will realize that the NOSE also needs it's own CONDOM.

TUFIAAAAA
MouthAction is now the new form of slavery, I wonder why someone will try to ingest whats destined to be a waste product just like faeces, and you want to be normal or improve physically and spiritually.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Okeytus:

MouthAction is now the new form of slavery, I wonder why someone will try to ingest whats destined to be a waste product just like faeces, and you want to be normal or improve physically and spiritually.

Wait, are you assuming svcking or cunninlingus is swallowing of waste product? Or what exactly is the waste product in pussy and diick? What has spirituality and physicality got to do with cunninlingus? And what to you mean by "want to be normal"? People who do cunninlingus are abnormal or they behave mad? Pls expantiate, thank you.

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by OlawaleBammie: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Okeytus:

I bliv u 200%

eni awi fun, oba je ko gbo.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Wait, are you assuming svcking or cunninlingus is swallowing of waste product? Or what exactly is the waste product in pussy and diick? What has spirituality and physicality got to do with cunninlingus? And what to you mean by "want to be normal"? People who do cunninlingus are abnormal or they behave mad? Pls expantiate, thank you.
in this case, anything not meant for ingestion is a waste to the GIT (Gastrointestine) and shouldn't be consumed.
mouth action(cunninlingus and sucking) is an abnormal act because it has no spiritual benefits and good physical benefits.

2 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Comedian2019: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
TUANKU:
They are everywhere. I have two neighbours like that. Everything dey make dem fear.

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Okeytus:

in this case, anything not meant for ingestion is a waste to the GIT (Gastrointestine) and shouldn't be consumed.
mouth action(cunninlingus and sucking) is an abnormal act because it has no spiritual benefits and good physical benefits.

Dude you didnt answer my question, what is being consumed in cunninlingus and what is the waste product?

We have so many things that has no spiritual and physical things so why do you have to single out Cunninglingus?

2 Likes

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Dude you didnt answer my question, what is being consumed in cunninlingus and what is the waste product?

We have so many things that has no spiritual and physical things so why do you have to single out Cunninglingus?
physically, normal and abnormal bacterias, protozoa etc that inhabit those areas or their fluid are ingested causing a serious health issues.
spiritually, I stated the effect in my main post.

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Okeytus(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
@ Foutainofyouth, if you are matured enoughyou will get my message clearly, so stop asking me questions in order to derail the thread.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by 2buffagain(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
If na true, then OGs like Solomon, David and Samson for Bible no for great.

OP go and build something with your life.
No be by all day one.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by dpassion8(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
damn nigger....as a real nigger wat do hv 2 say bout dis
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by archat: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks for this wonderful info am in full support yes... Only pigs goes running their mouths in unhealthy places

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by cRobo: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by Rootprof(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Na over religious go finish Nigeria... As some mofos are busy fighting for their God the other section are bringing reasoning into religion.

Of late I prefer people advicing me with reality and natural / moral THAN religion bases. Cos many people are just busy exaggerating the scripture and adding what not even included in the books.

1 Like

Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by johnkey: 4:04am On Mar 05, 2020
If she's not sucking your dïck, then you're not the main guy.
Re: SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction by IamPlato(m): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2020
It Only Takes One Trial To Be Addicted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Done Tire Me / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.