Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,603 members, 7,843,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole (30494 Views)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by BERNIMOORE: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Captainrambo2:
blah blah blah ^^^

Last year oshio was busy boosting. He even asked his dss guards to throw rochas out of his office, but look at him in the mud now. Same goes for tinubu and any southern politician that thinks he is strong these your nonthern colleagues will mess you up take note. In the end they will look for a youruba man they can dictate to, a man that will be thier boy. That's what will happen.

Oshio pls come and meet us in edo we re waiting you.

Obaseki is in edo south waiting.

Esan people (the very people you hate re un the central waiting)

And your guy philip shaibu is in your village in edo north waiting. Foolish man
kabaka is there now
Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by oyatz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
sassysure:

That is.

He worked hard for them, except few cases, he got up to 80% victory for these guys but see how they have collectively dumped him.

Serves him right.

The north always use and dump the south.
Yet they don't listen.
They are so power hungry they can betray their brother just to be accepted by the North.

Useless southern politicians.
Money is the only thing in their head.

1) Excuse me sir, this kind of ourtburst is unnecessary.

This is an intra party matters and ALL political parties pass through stages of conflicts, conflicts management and conflicts resolutions.

2) This is NOT a South Vs North affairs.

3) ALL southern politicians can NOT belong to one party and ALL Northern politicians can NOT belong to one parties.

4) In the PDP for instance, ONLY the first chairman, the late Chief Solomon Lar served out his tenure.
All other PDP chairmen (Barnabas Gemade, Audu Ogbe, Ahmadu Ali, Vincent Ogbulafor, Adamu Muazu) were removed unceremoniously.

At one Several times, PDP had two parallel chairmen at the same time.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by oyatz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
DedeNkem:
Stupid Oshiomole thought the North had his back. Under his cut-throat leadership, APC was successful. They've used and dumped him!

You can't trust the North! Yorubas are too dumb to learn! They've been using the yorubas since the so-called independence!

So many embittered guys on Nairaland wrongly assume all real and imaginary evils in Nigeria is caused by the North and they like to use this phrase often

'You can't trust the North'

Mr Tribalist, this has nothing to do with Tribes and Oshiomole is not Yorubaman.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by oyatz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
Tinubu record is bad... He is corrupt and APC is here to fight corruption

You have a right to hate Tinubu but your assertion of APC fighting corruption makes it look you think Nigerians are fools.

The corruption going on under the APC is monumental.
Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by cyril10(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
My darling APC. Good job El-rufai and kashim shettima for making this happen in a twisted manner... The North can now give power to whoever we want from SW beside Tinubu

Talking rubbish as usual.
Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by DedeNkem: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
oyatz:

So many embittered guys on Nairaland wrongly assume all real and imaginary evils in Nigeria is caused by the North and they like to use this phrase often

'You can't trust the North'

Mr Tribalist, this has nothing to do with Tribes and Oshiomole is not Yorubaman.

Did I call Oshiomole a yoruba man? You dummy! I added yoruba in my statement as people successfully and actively used by the North!
Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by oyatz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
DedeNkem:

Did I call Oshiomole a yoruba man? You dummy! I added yoruba in my statement as people successfully and actively used by the North!

You are the dummy here, boy!

There are millions of Yoruba in Nigeria and different Yoruba voters voted for different political parties.

Instead of you to concentrate on how you can pass your Post UTME and be useful for your family, you are profiling a whole ethnic group constisting of millions of people who have achieved far greater things than you can ever amount to in your life and dabbling into political issues that is obviously beyond your level of intelligence, exposure, experience and education.
Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by DedeNkem: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
oyatz:

[s]You are the dummy here, boy!

There are millions of Yoruba in Nigeria and different Yoruba voters voted for different political parties.

Instead of you to concentrate on how you can pass your Post UTME and be useful for your family, you are profiling a whole ethnic group constisting of millions of people who have achieved far greater things than you can ever amount to in your life and dabbling into political issues that is obviously beyond your level of intelligence, exposure, experience and education[/s].

Did I hurt your feel with the truth? You little pathetic idiot! It's evidently true that the North enslaved you dumb Yorubas politically! You bow to them while they f*uck you morons from behind!
Re: APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole by oyatz(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2020
DedeNkem:

Did I hurt your feel with the truth? You little pathetic idiot! It's evidently true that the North enslaved you dumb Yorubas politically! You bow to them while they f*uck you morons from behind!

By my nature, I am more refined and cultured to be exchanging insults but sometimes I have to listen to that Biblical injuction that

Prov 26:5 'Answerth a fool according to his folly, lest he think he is wise'

You are definitely mad, otherwise you should have known that you can't dictate to a whole ethnic group on how to vote in elections.

You are aren't wiser than the Yoruba people. If you can't stand their voting pattern, why don't you end your miserable life by hugging the nearest transformer in your area?

You are simply a scumbag brimming with frustrations, a waste of space and time, the world be better off without intolerant fools like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Captain, 2 Soldiers Killed After Terrorists’ Threat On Abuja Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.