Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,536 members, 7,865,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes (647 Views)

I Saw This On Facebook And It Is Funny To Me Don’t Know If You Love To Read It!! / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Casalindal(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dear Me,
I love you and I believe in you.
You are beautiful inside out and I am so proud to be you. You are blessed because you are effortless and never tried to fit in but still you shine like the brightest star in the sky. You have made a lot of progress in building and structuring your life (spiritually, physically, mentally). I can’t really say emotionally because you are a wreck sometimes, but we are pushing through You’re always reading something, always searching for more knowledge and wisdom, always expanding your skills, always longing for more. I love that. You’re already doing the thing! You are on a path that you’ve known you were meant for.
Keep going. You’re doing great! Remember that the only voice that matters is your own. Keep following your gut. Keep believing in yourself.
Most importantly never ever forget God’s promises over your life. ….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Nehyooh(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy Birthday Mama !

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Casalindal(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nehyooh:
Happy Birthday Mama !

Thanks dearie
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Eberechi24(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Happy Birthday, enjoy your new age

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
There is a Casalinda that likes to shake the table a lot is it you or should we seek another...Either way Bon Anniversaries and wishing you more beautiful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Casalindal(f): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Eberechi24:
Happy Birthday, enjoy your new age

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Casalindal(f): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
uruba23:
There is a Casalinda that likes to shake the table a lot is it you or should we seek another...Either way Bon Anniversaries and wishing you more beautiful years ahead.

Hehehehe funny all the same thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by youngsahito(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
I can only wish u happy birthday if u promise to give me your birthday cake

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Casalindal:
Dear Me,
I love you and I believe in you.
You are beautiful inside out and I am so proud to be you. You are blessed because you are effortless and never tried to fit in but still you shine like the brightest star in the sky. You have made a lot of progress in building and structuring your life (spiritually, physically, mentally). I can’t really say emotionally because you are a wreck sometimes, but we are pushing through You’re always reading something, always searching for more knowledge and wisdom, always expanding your skills, always longing for more. I love that. You’re already doing the thing! You are on a path that you’ve known you were meant for.
Keep going. You’re doing great! Remember that the only voice that matters is your own. Keep following your gut. Keep believing in yourself.
Most importantly never ever forget God’s promises over your life. ….
Hope you know that as you grow older as human, you are actually getting closer to the grave?

You pray against death, yet still celebrate the fact that you are a year closer to the grave.

Confused people.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2020
My birthday mate cheesy

Happy birthday dear.. continue living and prospering

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 05, 2020
i thought they said there no beautiful girls on nl cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Petyprincess(f): 4:31am On Mar 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i thought they said there no beautiful girls on nl cheesy
Are you minding all those cornheads? As a girl have seen quite beautiful pictures here although some are stolen lol bt nairalnad guys are nightmare lol that's why most dnt upload their pictures!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Petyprincess(f): 4:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Happy birthday dear,march born are the prettiest,coolest,cutest etc
Happy birthday blu03 in advance also
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. Don’t just pass by, stop and drop your wishes by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Petyprincess:
Happy birthday dear,march born are the prettiest,coolest,cutest etc
Happy birthday blu03 in advance also
Please, let them know.
Thanks honey. Same to you too!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating Old Women / People Are Really Shameless!!! Writing Articles If Casalinda Is Male Or Female / Hottest Twerk Videos Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.