Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes (8999 Views)

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O / HUSTLE O. Tell Us One Reason Why Someone Needs To Hustle & Make It In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tomide007:
If its only your money that attract babes, u need to step up a little.....even a goat that has money will attract babes.

Money can attract a more quality babe to you.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by bobokeshington: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
mumu post
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Very easy to spot a kiddo.
By their reasoning, you shall know them.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
SassyGem101:
Very easy to spot a kiddo.
By their reasoning, you shall know them.

women and their low thinking... yet na their type we use ordinary swagg and packaging to lash
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When you are broke, you will most times attract low quality babes. Let your hand touch money your taste will change, and those hungry, forming babes will look like nothing to you. Again hustle o.
I remember one time back then when I use to wish i could date a rich girl...no way. we never crossed path...just small money, na rich girl kon dey find love with desperation and I don't even know what to do with them after some good lashing...and many more
Guy, forget about women, hustle, hustle, after hustling, na you go tire for Pvssy... dey will practically do all sort to be with you..

Infact you won't need toasting and toasting and toasting..Na those poor girl person dey use 6months toast. I say again, keep hustling and keep your head up....Forget babes and pvssy for sometimes, concentrate on your life and u will drown in pussy later on..Na you go tire, run from pvssy laslas

Are you hustling just because you want to bang better chicks? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
justnock:

Are you hustling just because you want to bang better chicks? undecided
No. When you hustle, then banging better chicks comes as a spill of of your hardwork.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:
No. When you hustle, then banging better chicks comes as a spill of of your hardwork.

Yeah, absolutely. The more the money, the better the chicks. But why make it your motivation to be successful? How about hustling so that you can take care of yourself and your future nuclear, and also your extended family?

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
justnock:

Yeah, absolutely. The more the money, the better the chicks. But why make it your motivation to be successful? How about hustling so that you can take care of yourself and your future nuclear, and also your extended family?

I never said anywhere its my motivation...but either you want to be honest or not, when a guy doesn't have much, his choice of women is limited.. and when money comes, there's no big deal admitting this fact... So I dont understand why everyone be saying my sole reason for hustling is for Pvssy as if pussy or lack of quality pvssy dont bother nighaz

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by drmikeadams(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Don't mind them, they think I have self esteem issue for posting that...I've been bedding older ladies for long, even when I had nothing apart from looks, humor and confidence. But then, when it comes to all this small girl, they come with unnecessary stress, especially those young fine gals that believe they have class. But when you have money combined with your street confidence... you become unstoppable when it comes babes...In fact, you Will have to control yourself otherwise, pussy might wound you. That's what I'm talking about. Money stops many stress.
grin grin grin. My good looks don sha give me some good pussieess for dis my life
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by fattprince(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Lol. Okay. I get your perspective. But you must have misconstrued my post. 1. I didn't say I spent a dime in my post. I only say hustle. which means to get busy, improving on yourself, making money and taking care of yasef, then all others will follow. And you know what, improving yourself, being well groomed and appearing with a super cool mien means that quality people will automatically get drawn to you and will want to associate with you unlike when you are needy, unsure of yourself with low self esteem.
Trust me, no matter what high self esteem you have, with more money, your esteem will also skyrocket with more confidence than you thought you had without money. That's simply what I meant in the post even though I wasn't detailed. Thanks for your perspective though...its just the ABC of getting babes to like you on your own merit..which gets even easier when you are okay and well collected.
Guy you don't need to explain yourself. You hit bull's-eye. It's so true. Money will attract the rich girl that you won't need to spend on them

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I never said anywhere its my motivation...but either you want to be honest or not, when a guy doesn't have much, his choice of women is limited.. and when money comes, there's no big deal admitting this fact... So I dont understand why everyone be saying my sole reason for hustling is for Pvssy as if pussy or lack of quality pvssy dont bother nighaz

It should not be a topic for discussion unless your 'game' with girls isn't tight, and you're indirectly trying to console yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
justnock:

It should not be a topic for discussion unless your 'game' with girls isn't tight, and you're indirectly trying to console yourself.

Well let me let you....with money and without game. you won't even bed enough babe as u wish and if u are not careful, u will turn to cash cow or start wasting your hardearned money on high class prostitute and that's not what I was referring.
Even without money, I knew I had game..I learnt it all along, ....but truth is with money and game...u will attract all kinds of girls that game alone can't offer you, cos money has a way of modifying your class or social class which ladies can easily spot. You can't teach me of game. trust me. unless u Want us to start
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Well let me let you....with money and without game. you won't even bed enough babe as u wish and if u are not careful, u will turn to cash cow or start wasting your hardearned money on high class prostitute and that's not what I was referring.
Even without money, I knew I had game..I learnt it all along, ....but truth is with money and game...u will attract all kinds of girls that game alone can't offer you, cos money has a way of modifying your class or social class which ladies can easily spot. You can't teach me of game. trust me. unless u Want us to start

Yessir. I am loyal to you grin grin grin
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Omar09(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
I laugh extremely hard to the point tears come off my eyes each time I read posts like this. It's obvious! Men boys these days are hustling with the only motive of attracting girls! Pussy! Yes pussy is one hell of a sweet thing, no doubt about that. But to think one will go out to hustle, stay up all night to deceive a white man, carry heavy loads and do lots of disgusting life threatening things all just to attract the opposite sex is very appalling. This is the more reason suicide is very high amongst men. This why when men find out the woman whom they put on a pedestal and hustled day and night just to please and attract cheats on them they become suicidal. Because they couldn't believe it. Well making that money will bring leeches around you and makes you a target.

You might say you spend little amount of money to get in their panties (I mean that's those who doesn't know their potential) but calculate that money and it builds up over time and you become the fool.

Ever thought of making money and traveling around to see the world? I mean starting with states around and then moving it up to countries in your continent?

The things simps do for pussy. They are now saying "hustle oh make you attract better babe" just to justify their foolishness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omar09:
I laugh extremely hard to the point tears come off my eyes each time I read posts like this. It's obvious! Men boys these days are hustling with the only motive of attracting girls! Pussy! Yes pussy is one hell of a sweet thing, no doubt about that. But to think one will go out to hustle, stay up all night to deceive a white man, carry heavy loads and do lots of disgusting life threatening things all just to attract the opposite sex is very appalling. This is the more reason suicide is very high amongst men. This why when men find out the woman whom they put on a pedestal and hustled day and night just to please and attract cheats on them they become suicidal. Because they couldn't believe it. Well making that money will bring leeches around you and makes you a target.

You might say you spend little amount of money to get in their panties (I mean that's those who doesn't know their potential) but calculate that money and it builds up over time and you become the fool.

Ever thought of making money and traveling around to see the world? I mean starting with states around and then moving it up to countries in your continent?

The things simps do for pussy. They are now saying "hustle oh make you attract better babe" just to justify their foolishness.

Lols. In your own mind, you must believe you have typed so much sense. But you could have been justified if I had said my main reason for hustling is getting a better babe. It's easy to make a wrong inference...I only said with hustle u can get better babes....'you know what?' men care about better babe....
Without money, with game, you can fvck girls cos they are easily fooled...and manipulated. But there's a limit game will take you..and there are some stress and pretense in game when u have nothing and your confidence isn't radiating from your person and achievement as a person.
I'm not sure u understand what game means cos u are not even a guy. But in essence, either u want to accept it or not, men are extremely sexual beings and sensitive about babes they go out with. even fantasize abt babes they want to fvcck...Most work all their life for pussy...u might say no....But I will say a man who went to schl, got a good job, and married had done everything to get a pvssy, this time it's a legal wife.....
And a man who work for whatever reasons, will still end up fvccking some women for release, at least he can't fvvck himself while on vacation. And the more social class, money or achievement he has the better babes, pvssy and fun he will have..which are all product of hustling..so spare me of your sermon.

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Omar09(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Lols. In your own mind, you must believe you have typed so much sense. But you could have been justified if I had said my main reason for hustling is getting a better babe. It's easy to make a wrong inference...I only said with hustle u can get better babes....'you know what?' men care about better babe....
Without money, with game, you can fvck girls cos they are easily fooled...and manipulated. But there's a limit game will take you..and there are some stress and pretense in game when u have nothing and your confidence isn't radiating from your person and achievement as a person.
I'm not sure u understand what game means cos u are not even a guy. But in essence, either u want to accept it or not, men are extremely sexual beings and sensitive about babes they go out with. even fantasize abt babes they want to fvcck...Most work all their life for pussy...u might say no....But I will say a man who went to schl, got a good job, and married had done everything to get a pvssy, this time it's a legal wife.....
And a man who work for whatever reasons, will still end up fvccking some women for release, at least he can't fvvck himself while on vacation. And the more social class, money or achievement he has the better babes, pvssy and fun he will have..which are all product of hustling..so spare me of your sermon.

True confidence doesn't come from your achievement but from what you can achieve. Don't get it twisted.

Funny how true it is that every man work all their life to get pussy. Legal wife as you termed it.

Now to those whom you said even though are not hustling just to get pussy, and gets pussy every once in a while, well yes they get the pussy but there's a difference between those and others who hustle just to get better babe. That difference is they are hustling for their dreams. Pussy is a value added to them.

Bro I'd leave you with this.

SOME MEN CHASE THEIR DREAMS AND OTHERS CHASE WOMEN. IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHAT TO CHASE, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR DREAMS WILL NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND DECIDES THAT IT DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.

Pussy is good. I want one, I get one too. But to hustle for the sole reason of getting a pussy is quite silly of me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omar09:

True confidence doesn't come from your achievement but from what you can achieve. Don't get it twisted.

Funny how true it is that every man work all their life to get pussy. Legal wife as you termed it.

Now to those whom you said even though are not hustling just to get pussy, and gets pussy every once in a while, well yes they get the pussy but there's a difference between those and others who hustle just to get better babe. That difference is they are hustling for their dreams. Pussy is a value added to them.

Bro I'd leave you with this.

SOME MEN CHASE THEIR DREAMS AND OTHERS CHASE WOMEN. IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHAT TO CHASE, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR DREAMS WILL NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND DECIDES THAT IT DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.

Pussy is good. I want one, I get one too. But to hustle for the sole reason of getting a pussy is quite silly of me.

Well, we may have people who hustle for that sole reason, it's left to them if they will eventually find fulfilment from that pursuit.
But saying confidence comes from what you can achieve is laughable and counter logic...Tell me, who is more confident about driving a car...(A) someone who has achieved the art of driving; (B) someone who can achieve the art of driving....Its simple logic: The more achievement or life goals you reach, the more confident you grow....The more women I'm able to speak randomly with, the more confident I become in conversing with ladies... So you can't divest confidence from achievement...If you doubt... keep failing at every venture if you won't lose confidence about your ability.
Then again, chasing dream is a different issue...you should understand the psychosexual aspect of man is always at play when it comes to sex and relationship. No matter how lofty your dream, that aspect also has to be fulfilled, even for you to be emotionally balanced.
I said enough of hustling and hustling..which is same as following your work and passion...which of course at the end can also translate to sexual fulfilment or better choice of women when your dream is achieved or your hustle pays...You guys try to downplay sex as if its nothing... yet we see how powerful people even fall from sex...how they enjoy life and the best of women there in....so spare me your sermon about dreams once again.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by bmdmixer: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When you are broke, you will most times attract low quality babes. Let your hand touch money your taste will change, and those hungry, forming babes will look like nothing to you. Again hustle o.
I remember one time back then when I use to wish i could date a rich girl...no way. we never crossed path...just small money, na rich girl kon dey find love with desperation and I don't even know what to do with them after some good lashing...and many more
Guy, forget about women, hustle, hustle, after hustling, na you go tire for Pvssy... dey will practically do all sort to be with you..

Infact you won't need toasting and toasting and toasting..Na those poor girl person dey use 6months toast. I say again, keep hustling and keep your head up....Forget babes and pvssy for sometimes, concentrate on your life and u will drown in pussy later on..Na you go tire, run from pvssy laslas
ur logic is futile
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:
Another childish post. Your hustling is to attract puss? Not to live a comfortable life, not to add value to the life of family and other people in need?
Anyone with self esteem will be ashamed to know women are only attracted to him just because of money. Actually, they are not even attracted to him, they are attracted to the money.
I never spent any money on a lady I was asking out. If you find me attractive and decide to date me, only then will I open the wallet and trust me, I know how to spoil my women.
Boys learn, money will not bring you women, what you will get are hustlers, gold diggers and ho's. Hustle so you can live in comfort and afford stuff without begging or borrowing nor because you want leeches around.
Women who have self worth will always still turn down a 'money miss road'. I have seen loads of women turn down rich guys with poor personalities.
Big lie
Money will get you first grade girls that don’t need your money only want to be around you to feel secured . And you will find genuine love
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Big lie
Money will get you first grade girls that don’t need your money only want to be around you to feel secured . And you will find genuine love

Dont mind him..let him be quoting theory... Most quality girls are not associated with suffering or mediocrity.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Olatara(f): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

You know nothing. Accept and learn. 15 years ago we had since concluded our lessons and gained life experience.
We are talking common sense you are talking Adam Smith. In your attempt to be smart, you have proved to be foolish.
You might as well analyse using Freud and Socrates.
Hahaha. Plato nko
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by y3mi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:
Another childish post. Your hustling is to attract puss? Not to live a comfortable life, not to add value to the life of family and other ...
word my nigger, word man. Preach to that puss' in boot

RisenPhoenix:

Another fallen simp believing in the fallacy of love. Those women that love you will not hesitate to murder you when they feel slighted or when it suits their plan. Continue loving and spending money. All those women you claim to love you probably only see you as their maga. They just saw through the initial stinginess and realised they would gain long term if they sucked up to you and you think they stuck by you. Continue getting dating advice from zeeworld. Na you dem go chop no be me.
If I get the confusion in your counterpoint correctly....you seem to be implying that, the alternative (your strategy) would have been a much better choice, which is, zed7 settling down with one out of the x number of ladies he's ever dated in a non-stingy relationship because your strategy wouldn't make her execute an ulterior motive if she has it or develops it later on into the marriage.
seanwilliam:
Money attracts a lady, self worth keeps a lady
.... so it is better to have the two... but nothing gives confidence in life like money..n what money cant do, more money will do.n
Money attracts b*****s, more money keeps one thinking you found a spouse.
Qualities of varying types attracts a lady, money keeps/retains her as a wife, for no lady (including you and I if we were born a female) would like to come suffer in this world. Every lady deserves to live a comfy life.
My opinion doesn't necessary equate women with money as many tend to do. Imagine we were living in a world were money doesn't exist, where self-worth and what makes a man is a comensurate measure of the wealth a man has laboriously worked for directly, then the nature of this argument would be entirely different and FreeSpirited won't have any reason to create a thread like this.

seanwilliam:
money attracts ladies of your taste to u, why your self confidence/worth keep them to you... reason be, no matter your self worth, if you don't have money, you cant roll with dangote pikin, otedola pikin ministers pikin and so on.. cos rich and exposed ladies mostly dont roll with guys of lower cadre... and if they do, it means they are currently benefiting something from you ( probably sex) for the main time.. sooner or later, they would dump you...it is a lady you see you will show self worths oo.. .
Damn, it is a big shame that it is only money and money only many of you yoooos consider to be the important thing of value in life. Currently I'm a f***ing broke ass nigger but I wouldn't be an inch near any of those rich men daughters you mentioned knowing they have no iota of intellects or one or other ther brilliant qualities, regardless whether a dole-digging version of me might stick to them in another parallel universe just as much as a gold-digging lady leeches on a rich guy. Now let me ask you, are the lifestyle or rich personality of those rich men daughters you and many of you yooos like to always reference the most valuable core any good lady should be defined by ? It is like saying the rest of ladies aren't to be regarded as approachable when their parents are not stinking rich as soon as a man becomes financially over capable. To put it another way, why must money always define the cadre of lady one should roll with as soon as money becomes the determining factor in subject like this ? I'm not sure if I'm articulating my points clearly but do you know that what you're saying is that any filthy rich bozo or thug can roll with them, won't you agree since after all they both got money like their father. That's not class, that's just razz, the sort of things found only in Nigeria. If you don't agree then would you accept me to date your daughter if you were otedola and I'm just one scoundrel from nowhere but who became famous after winning a $30 million dollars lotto jackpot?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
contumely2:

Rubbish.

The greatest asset a man has is his wealth.

Good looks, attitude, intelligence etc are ancillary.

The girl you thought was attracted to you because of YOU was unconsciously actually attracted because of the qualities mentioned above except if she has no options.

The average woman is hypergamous.

If you are a teacher and earn 20k and a guy working with shell earns 1m, she will likely go for the guy at shell.

In a few cases, she will be with you the teacher, if and only if she sees prospects or values some things you possess like character over and above the 1m

Leave nollywood and see what works in real life.

I saw where you said that he should hustle for good life and not to get women.

Lol, most men inherently hustle to get women because women are part of the properties to buy when having good life.

cc

franchasng

martinez39s

stillmaticog

ubunja

pansophist

Hmmmm...your own kind of alpha male philosophy is so different from mine.

I never hustle so I can get women. Why? Cuz getting one is the easiest thing for me,easier than drawing breath. The so-called classy chicks you use money to get,are the freaks i deal with in my bedroom, yet i dont even have a car or any so called material stuff. I only use ME. ME is the best tool to get any woman. So Getting wealth so u could attract a female is so not my kind of thing. I hustle so I can live right,live healthy,tour the world and die emptied of all my fantasies.

Lemme add this, I'm an alpha in all regards. Even though some of the points y'all gang raise are ok, some are downright devoid of any logic. Women are not stereotypes. The difference is in the subsets bro. Your formula won't work on all women cuz some women dont love you because of your money,just YOU.

Women are like cats,selfish and self-centered right? But then,even cats(as promiscuous as they are) do love and bond for life.

The difference is in the subsets.

#luminouznuggets#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Big lie

You find genuine love because u have money? shocked

You think chickens love the owner cuz he is human? Hell,No. They rush to him/her because he/she feeds them and they associate him as a food source. Money can never make a woman genuinely love you. You may use it to buy their submission or even loyalty but not love.

Where in hell did y'all get ur alpha training from? undecided

I agree totally with zed7 on this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omar09:

I agree with you on this
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by franchasng: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

I never hustle so I can get women. Why? Cuz getting one is the easiest thing for me,easier than drawing breath. The so-called classy chicks you use money to get,are the freaks i deal with in my bedroom, yet i dont even have a car or any so called material stuff. I only use ME. ME is the best tool to get any woman. So Getting wealth so u could attract a female is so not my kind of thing. I hustle so I can live right,live healthy,tour the world and die emptied of all my fantasies.

Lemme add this, I'm an alpha in all regards. Even though some of the points y'all gang raise are ok, some are downright devoid of any logic. Women are not stereotypes. The difference is in the subsets bro. Your formula won't work on all women cuz some women dont love you because of your money,just YOU.

Women are like cats,selfish and self-centered right? But then,even cats(as promiscuous as they are) do love and bond for life.

#luminouznuggets#

Don't be deceived, all women love MONEY, including your mom and my mom too, that's why they keep praying for you to become financially successful as their son! Misery have no company! Success have many friends. All women love money, don't argue it. That you get girls even as a broke guy does not take away the fact that the same girls will most likely dump you or reject you over a successful guy. Why didn't Zharah Buhari love one of the millions of broke Nigerian guys that were sending her DMs, professing love for her and hailing her online around 2015, but she chose the son of a billionaire, you think she didn't have broke boyfriends and male friends, and even average guys like that Yoruba boy that sings But she left them all and immediately agreed to marry Indimi son. Wake up!!! Love is a fallacy!! Its all about the money and all about our individual interests and selfish wants.

Stop calling your mom, stop buying her gifts, stop caring for her and watch her declare you a prodigal son cheesy cheesy

A girl may fall for you as a broke guy mostly because:

1.) You are intelligent, academically sound, and she saw prospect in you and her mind is telling her that you will be successful soon or in future, and she wants to stay around and be the one to enjoy your success when it finally comes knowing that men always **say** they value women who stood with them from poverty (not always true for all men though)

2.) You lied to her that you are what you are not and used fake promises of either marriage, etc, etc to get her hypnotized as you know women live by fantasy and their fantasies can mostly be assured by guys who know how to cook up sweet lies.

3.) You are extremely handsome and skillful in wooing ladies with sweet lies; of course this one will only get you one night stands, not-too-good-looking older ladies and mostly ladies of easy virtue lipsrsealed

4.) You faked your identity; many broke guys smash ladies with fake identity and still form hero and alpha male lol

The guy you quoted is correct even though every guy will want to deny that part of the reasons they wish to be rich is to have free and unhindered access to hot looking, classy ladies of all tribe and race....if you deny this, then you are telling yourself some lies because every guy desires to marry the most beautiful woman with all the physical spec he desires, but most times, due to lack of money or lack of enough money, guys intentionally lower their taste of women knowing that their taste of ladies may never be loyal to them or may never accept them.....so to avoid this, many guys work, pray and wish to be rich so they can marry or date ladies of their spec shocked shocked grin grin

Cc: contumely2

2 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
y3mi:
word my nigger, word man. Preach to that puss' in boot

If I get the confusion in your counterpoint correctly....you seem to be implying that, the alternative (your strategy) would have been a much better choice, which is, zed7 settling down with one out of the x number of ladies he's ever dated in a non-stingy relationship because your strategy wouldn't make her execute an ulterior motive if she has it or develops it later on into the marriage.

Money attracts b*****s, more money keeps one thinking you found a spouse.
Qualities of varying types attracts a lady, money keeps/retains her as a wife, for no lady (including you and I if we were born a female) would like to come suffer in this world. Every lady deserves to live a comfy life.
My opinion doesn't necessary equate women with money as many tend to do. Imagine we were living in a world were money doesn't exist, where self-worth and what makes a man is a comensurate measure of the wealth a man has laboriously worked for directly, then the nature of this argument would be entirely different and FreeSpirited won't have any reason to create a thread like this.
I dont understand anything in your write up.. be more specific...
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
franchasng:
Don't be deceived, all women love MONEY, including your mom and my mom too, that's why they keep praying for you to become financially successful as their son! Misery have no company! Success have many friends. All women love money, don't argue it. That you get girls even as a broke guy does not take away the fact that the same girls will most likely dump you or reject you over a successful guy. Why didn't Zharah Buhari love one of the millions of broke Nigerian guys that were sending her DMs, professing love for her and hailing her online around 2015, but she chose the son of a billionaire, you think she didn't have broke boyfriends and male friends, and even average guys like that Yoruba boy that sings But she left them all and immediately agreed to marry Indimi son. Wake up!!! Love is a fallacy!! Its all about the money and all about our individual interests and selfish wants.

Stop calling your mom, stop buying her gifts, stop caring for her and watch her declare you a prodigal son cheesy cheesy

1.) You are intelligent, academically sound, and she saw prospect in you and her mind is telling her that you will be successful soon or in future, and she wants to stay around and be the one to enjoy your success when it finally comes knowing that men always say they value women who stood with them from poverty (not always true for all men though)

2.) You lied to her that you are what you are not and used fake promises of either marriage, etc, etc to get her hypnotized as you know women live by fantasy and their fantasies can mostly be assured by guys who know how to cook up sweet lies.

3.) You are extremely handsome and skillful in wooing ladies with sweet lies; of course this one will only get you one night stands, not-too-good-looking older ladies and mostly ladies of easy virtue lipsrsealed

4.) You faked your identity; many broke guys smash ladies with fake identity and still form hero and alpha male lol

The guy you quoted is correct even though every guy will want to deny that part of the reasons they wish to be rich is to have free and unhindered access to hot looking, classy ladies of all tribe and race....if you deny this, then you are telling yourself some lies because every guy desires to marry the most beautiful woman with all the physical spec he desires, but most times, due to lack of money or lack of enough money, guys intentionally lower their taste of women knowing that their taste of ladies may never be loyal to them or may never accept them.....so to avoid this, many guys work, pray and wish to be rich so they can marry or date ladies of their spec shocked shocked grin grin

Bitter truth my brother, but most Nigga be forming Alpha male...when money and social status can automatically put them in a higher Alpha male level...No matter how Alpha a guy is, he will be super Alpha with money...and get more life enjoyment
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

You find genuine love because u have money? shocked

You think chickens love the owner cuz he is human? Hell,No. They rush to him/her because he/she feeds them and they associate him as a food source. Money can never make a woman genuinely love you. You may use it to buy their submission or even loyalty but not love.

Where in hell did y'all get ur alpha training from? undecided

I agree totally with zed7 on this.

When a man is yapping so much about women's love, I know they are still baby when it comes to game. Women's love is fickle...they only date up the social ladder, cos they care first about their survival and selfish interest before anyother thing. Those love love yarns is for children..Get money and see woman worship you..many wont even mind be your second, 3rd or fourth wives.....women's love has no guarantee. Men even lover harder and better even though we may be promiscuous.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Luminous, you are arguing blindly.... no matter how confidence you are, if there Is no money,
you would be limited... no matter your self worth and alpha males, you would mostly attract ladies of your class.. no matter how confident you are, if you are not rich, you cant bed a lady like temi otedola.. this is not a matter of hustling cos of pussy...
To Bleep FIRST CLASS PUSSY steadily, you must have money.. but when you combine money with self worth/confidence, then you are the highest in the room... MONEY ATTRACTS LADIES OF HIGH QUALITIES, SELF WORTH/CONFIDENCE KEEP THEM WITH YOU... you cant keep what you dont have.. and you can only MANIPULATE/INFLUENCE/CONTROL something/people that have interest in you ( people that have attracted and submitted to you)
luminouz:

#luminouznuggets#

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
franchasng:

1.) You are intelligent, academically sound, and she saw prospect in you and her mind is telling her that you will be successful soon or in future, and she wants to stay around and be the one to enjoy your success when it finally comes knowing that men always **say** they value women who stood with them from poverty (not always true for all men though)

Sighs

How in hell did you come by all this as the yardstick for generalization? Didn't I say the difference is in the subsets?

Then you made another mistake by assuming I find zahrah buhari or your so called 'classy' ladies appealing. Class is nothing if not man made. I'm attracted to who I want, worldly definition of class had no meaning to any girl I want to woo. Its who I want,that I consider classy. Not wealth or power/beauty or whatever.

Your other points have nothing to do with me. Like I said, I date who I want,rich or poor, wealthy or not, and I never do that with money. Infact, I make it my MO,never to start off with money,even when I have it. I have experienced quality relationships based on this philosophy,so quit generalising.

You said all women love money? Are ALL men averse to money? Everybody loves money.

N.B: I dont call my mother,dont buy her gifts and I haven't visited home in years. Yet,she calls every week and prays for me. Why? Because she loves her son, and thats never based on my material worth. She doesn't see me as a money making venture or some BS. You dont know women. They do love. The difference is in the subsets

My last reply

#luminouznuggets#
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
Luminous, you are arguing blindly.... no matter how confidence you are, if there Is no money,
you would be limited... no matter your self worth and alpha males, you would mostly attract ladies of your class.. no matter how confident you are, if you are not rich, you cant bed a lady like temi otedola.. this is not a matter of hustling cos of pussy...
To Bleep FIRST CLASS PUSSY steadily, you must have money.. but when you combine money with self worth/confidence, then you are the highest in the room... MONEY ATTRACTS LADIES OF HIGH QUALITIES, SELF WORTH/CONFIDENCE KEEP THEM WITH YOU... you cant keep what you dont have.. and you can only MANIPULATE/INFLUENCE/CONTROL something/people that have interest in you ( people that have attracted and submitted to you)

Abi. Very simple logic...But guys be shouting Alpha and comparing it with theory of Alpha male in developed country where their standard of living is good for everyone.
Practising Alpha skills in Nigeria is even worse when it comes to getting a higher class lady because the disparity between the rich and poor is so wide unlike in developed country where the Alpha philosophy by PUA emanated..Thats why at least you have to get some cash and lift yourself. Not eating good food alone can make u look less of an Alpha......Most guys spewing out Alpha pills in developed country live better life that in our standard will equate to affluence.. but in Nigeria one person wey never chop belle food or have a personal apartment or dream of cheap car be talking of being Alpha...He may be Alpha, but Alpha get level and limit of operation.. lets no deceive ourselves...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / You Dont Have To Bleach To Look Lovely,beautiful Photos Of Dark Curvy Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.