Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes (8933 Views)

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O / HUSTLE O. Tell Us One Reason Why Someone Needs To Hustle & Make It In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
seanwilliam:
the word " best" is relative sha
grin
seanwilliam:
the word " best" is relative sha
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by y3mi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You don't read and understand I guess...The transformative effect of money is what I'm talking about here. Even many rich big boys don't really spend much to fvck babes..but money improves their social value...and women like guys with high social value and standing...
Why should money be the transformative force ? I can understand and relate to it if you had said a guy may suppresses certain attributes he knows is in his personality but can't let it flow for lack of money to sustain or best express it, but to say money is the only thing that can effect it transformstion implies you never hsd it in the first place. To buttress this, I'd like to illustrate a typical scenario in as far as Nigerian goes, if you had me borrowe you my ride, say a 2009 Camry, to go woo a chic, there's a limit to the swag you can let out to impress her, depending on your personality ofcourse. But let's say that never occured but rather you happen to hit jackpot or won a huge contract and therefore could afford yourself a Ferrari, drove to a car wash and spotted that same chic across the street busy with something, now it would take only guys who believes a lady's worth can only be measured by the amount of money he has to begin dangle the key to his Ferrari at every given instant he chats/flirts with her, so I need you to note that not every guy would do that, someone like me wouldn't even get any Sportscar because of girls, only guys / men who as you've said are formed with the notion that only money has the effect of transforming or bringing out in them a personality they never really had, which makes me wonder what happens to that transformative effect and the unreal persona it brought out if, or when the money is no longer there, vanishes.

You also said...
Women like guys with high social value and standing, I think such thinking is rather skewed. I think what you actually meant to say is...there are women who are attracted to guys with high social value and standing.

I think why some of us have engaged you on this topic as opposition is how you have stereotyped both gender in your new found perception of reality upon which you hastily draw a conclusion that fundamentally collapse on itself.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by BigJoe19: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Many Naija guys take sex as trophy, that is why naija girls will keep manipulating them.

Most Naija guys are extremely pussy slaved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
well, whatever first class pussy means to you, believe me money can get it for you.. what money can do is more than what it can not do...cheers!

grin grin grin

*shrugs*

Money is money, its hold on you is equivalent to the what value you place on it.

Nighty night.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by BigJoe19: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Which one is money will get you more classy babe? See, every woman is in the same class nothing like more classy. We will all end up in dust.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Stillthebest: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:
Another childish post. Your hustling is to attract puss? Not to live a comfortable life, not to add value to the life of family and other people in need?
Anyone with self esteem will be ashamed to know women are only attracted to him just because of money. Actually, they are not even attracted to him, they are attracted to the money.
I never spent any money on a lady I was asking out. If you find me attractive and decide to date me, only then will I open the wallet and trust me, I know how to spoil my women.
Boys learn, money will not bring you women, what you will get are hustlers, gold diggers and ho's. Hustle so you can live in comfort and afford stuff without begging or borrowing nor because you want leeches around.
Women who have self worth will always still turn down a 'money miss road'. I have seen loads of women turn down rich guys with poor personalities.

After u make the money and comfort, hope you won't still carry women.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
y3mi:

Why should money be the transformative force ? I can understand and relate to it if you had said a guy may suppresses certain attributes he knows is in his personality but can't let it flow for lack of money to sustain or best express it, but to say money is the only thing that can effect it transformstion implies you never hsd it in the first place. To buttress this, I'd like to illustrate a typical scenario in as far as Nigerian goes, if you had me borrowe you my ride, say a 2009 Camry, to go woo a chic, there's a limit to the swag you can let out to impress her, depending on your personality ofcourse. But let's say that never occured but rather you happen to hit jackpot or won a huge contract and therefore could afford yourself a Ferrari, drove to a car wash and spotted that same chic across the street busy with something, now it would take only guys who believes a lady's worth can only be measured by the amount of money he has to begin dangle the key to his Ferrari at every given instant he chats/flirts with her, so I need you to note that not every guy would do that, someone like me wouldn't even get any Sportscar because of girls, only guys / men who as you've said are formed with the notion that only money has the effect of transforming or bringing out in them a personality they never really had, which makes me wonder what happens to that transformative effect and the unreal persona it brought out if, or when the money is no longer there, vanishes.

You also said...
Women like guys with high social value and standing, I think such thinking is rather skewed. I think what you actually meant to say is...there are women who are attracted to guys with high social value and standing.

I think why some of us have engaged you on this topic as opposition is how you have stereotyped both gender in your new found perception of reality upon which you hastily draw a conclusion that fundamentally collapse on itself.

All women gravitate towards a man of higher social value. That's a fact about women....

The transformative effect of money and success can not be measured, it is only experienced... except you as a person has wide life exposure and experience which, of course, a poor person wouldn't get in Nigeria's context. What money and success does is extending you your social circle of quality people. There are certain area, bar, hotel, travel spot that quality rich people frequent that a poor person will never get to let alone meeting someone of that calibre. Money expands your circle and its quality, that's what I mean. I don't mean having money and using it to buy people or sex.
Money even improves swaggs, take it or leave it. If you are well to do, the way you talk, you walk and reason will differ...these are the transformative effect I talk about....And you can't say money doesn't improve one's self esteem by the quality of exposure and people you associate with. My point is so simple ..

6 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

grin grin grin

*shrugs*

Money is money, its hold on you is equivalent to the what value you place on it.

Nighty night.

Nobody sha one gree
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Stillthebest: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
kiss

Every point the Op raised is valid.

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Stillthebest: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2020
kiss kiss

Anyone who says women arent part of the reasons men drive for Wealth is just an hypothetical hypocrite.

Women is part, unconsciously of the reasons men strive for Wealth.

You make money, build a company, build houses, buy cars, gave a family, travel around the world.

But you keep making money, do u keep repeating the circle above without adding women ether as wives or side chicks?

Most especially in Africa, men tend to do that. It is our we are wired.
Tell me a wealthy man who has no side chick at one point in his life or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by BigJoe19: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss kiss

Anyone who says women arent part of the reasons men drive for Wealth is just an hypothetical hypocrite.

Women is part, unconsciously of the reasons men strive for Wealth.

You make money, build a company, build houses, buy cars, gave a family, travel around the world.

But you keep making money, do u keep repeating the circle above without adding women ether as wives or side chicks?

Most especially in Africa, men tend to do that. It is our we are wired.
Tell me a wealthy man who has no side chick at one point in his life or the other.
SMH. Women are just like supplement, when you are hungry and you buy food and meat, is the meat meant to stop your hunger? The meat is only to make the food delicious. That is how women should be to men hustling for money.

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Guycode9: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When you are broke, you will most times attract low quality babes. Let your hand touch money your taste will change, and those hungry, forming babes will look like nothing to you. Again hustle o.
I remember one time back then when I use to wish i could date a rich girl...no way. we never crossed path...just small money, na rich girl kon dey find love with desperation and I don't even know what to do with them after some good lashing...and many more
Guy, forget about women, hustle, hustle, after hustling, na you go tire for Pvssy... dey will practically do all sort to be with you..

Infact you won't need toasting and toasting and toasting..Na those poor girl person dey use 6months toast. I say again, keep hustling and keep your head up....Forget babes and pvssy for sometimes, concentrate on your life and u will drown in pussy later on..Na you go tire, run from pvssy laslas

Guy, you no lie at all.

Some say you lack self confidence that's why you want to use money to get a girl to love you. Chale, leave matter for Matthais. Haven't you seen a broke guy trying to impress a girl because feels he can get the girl with the little money he has(borrowed grin)? This means that it's not only the rich guys that use money to lure girls to themselves. Naturally, money attracts girls but it's not advisable to flaunt it to them in order to get them. They would see you as a "maga".

My point is self confidence is a personality thing. You can get any girl you wish when you have confidence whether rich or poor.

Las las, you gas hustle to maintain your spouse because females are naturally expensive. My opinion though...
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by nlPoster: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2020
This topic is still on?

Not surprised.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by y3mi(m): 2:36am On Mar 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

All w.... My point is so simple ..

Oga dey you're so incorrect on so many levels but I'm coming back to you.

seanwilliam:
@ y3mi, first you cant even attract rich men daughters cos you are broke just like you have said..
Says you, bro. Says you.

Besides I personally wouldn't be attracted to rich men daughters if I am stupendously rich, in Nigeria just as I wouldn't anywhere else, upon sensing they are bereft of qualities that trascends material and money, but which may is noticeable in daughters of folks who aren't too rich, middle class or even poor.

No.2: as I've said, when and why should money or wealth be the criteria of determining who one should or shouldn't be attracted by, or to ?

The power of attraction between poor Ali and Princess jasmine remained the same when and after Ali became the prince, dismissive as fantasy fiction not obtainable in real life, is not to say whatever happened to the Cinderella story hasn't occur in the lifes of real rich men of the world who spouse were not attracted because of the money they controlled or prior to when they became world richest, Gates, Branson, Zuckerberg to cite a few whose philosophy of attracting a woman is ofcourse completely different to an Escobar or Mayweather who believes only with money can the best women be owned (not attracted), and on the other hand, you can not argue that why then do we have many celebrities marrying/attracting/dating other celebrities in the entertainment, model and fashion industries if it isn't about money, to which I'll tell you it's more about a matter of class attraction just as would a writer or surgeon would ideally feel more endeared to an attractive someone who does the same work or is in the same line of work assuming they meet, just as it were between those writers in Gone Girl even despite the wife's parent been very rich.

Normally, it shouldn't be about richness and possession of wealth, as Nigerians are made to think by one lingering particular sociocultural mentality where it is believed that... the rich can only marry the rich.

This notion has been expanded and enacted by, as it continue to be instilled into the thought process of many who lives in a society where induced poverty is gainfully prolonged, rather than getting alleviated by the same rich elites in all the governments, or those benefitting from the anomalous governments who continue give drive that notion by ensuring their offsprings marry within the same kleptocratic circle (govt.) and favouritist realm (beneficiary of the status quo).

Mind you, hope you aren't mistaking been broke with a lack of capability to create wealth (or be successful) ?

seanwilliam:

well well, to some individuals, self fulfillment is the most important value to them
( like u thinking of achieving something and you do it)

Yes self-fulfillment or aimed-at goals are more important than pvssy-fulfillment, for fulfilling pvssy can always wait or be temporary substituted for closer alternatives if the psychosexual pressure becomes intolerable whereas set goals can't be waited or substituted with near alternatives.

seanwilliam:

YOU MAKE MORE IMPART with money than any other things in life.. I would have quoted you point for point, but I dont know how to use quoting box very well on nairaland, I hope you u grab my point and connect it to ur question
I grab your points loud and clear, and I completely agree with you that only money ranks as number one most important in all, but that is only in Nigeria. However, I will like to enlighten you that scientists and educators have made more impart to humans than all the folks with billions the world over. Imagine we lived in a The Walking Dead world were money has become so meaningless, do you think it's your ability to hustle money or how to think, invent and discover ways to make things happen, plant for food, protect yourself or your people, gather resources, basically survive and lead, that will attract others (including ladies) ? I'm just saying. Been the nearest supposition I could think of in a world were money doesn't exist. I said before....money just like religion is man made purposed on solving one of human's problem but soon became perverted and brought forth other ills, one of which continue to fuel the twisted mentality that women are only attracted to those who have enormous amount of it, as though what are men doing if not getting attracted by it when they do whatever it takes to acquire it as much as possible.

Do you think the op or me would excel by the money we can accumulate if we were existing in a stone/iron age era where it is one's ability to hunt and cultivate that lands you the fairest of women in bed ?

So let's not place needless importance to money, for this is what has made many guys/men to do evil thing all because of chasing after money at all costs (rather than earning it). I'll suggest for your additional reading, you go read up an article I wrote many years back about the metaphysical aspect of money in respect to Yoruba cosmogony, here on nairaland under another username.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by robotix: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Then you wasted your money by eventually opening your wallet and destroyed your own strategy by spoiling them.

You are only half right in that comment. While I totally agree that money should be made for one's own sake, it does not take away from your self esteem to have women attracted to you because of the money. In fact, all women are attracted to money, but you just don't have to spend on them to have them. Just having the money is enough attraction. If you start spending on girlfriends after sex, they will quickly start putting you on a ration and playing you while using you as a maga, because then, your commitment to the relationship will be more than theirs and they will know it. You have to hold the promise of spending over their heads. That's when you get to tap their deepest resources.

True. Making money with yourself in mind is the correct path. But women are still a side benefit of making money.

Reality proves you wrong. Money will bring you women unless you badly destroy your game. Those weren't rich guys. They were guys with a few bucks to throw around at the moment. Women can tell rich from show off.

If your aim is just make money so that you be with all manner of girls, you are yet to be a man.

There is one common trait among people that have lacked money from childhood until adulthood when baba God blessed them and that is what you exhibit here.

Also, you will mostly attract gold diggers, the ones who just want to eat ur money, enjoy the good times... When you broke, even if you marry them with riches but bad times hit you hard, they will leave you.

You will also attract those ones who are slay Queens, always after fun fun fun...

That is how God saved me from one, whom would have been faking love and I would think she is real but due to a few challenges, she told me she can't date a broke guy. It was a heated exchange that day.

2 weeks after that incident, I walked into millions worth of project.

A friend lost his millions to a similar case, spending money recklessly cos of a girl until he was left with nothing and she left him.

Whatever you are making now, get a woman that is focused and hardworking, save cos money will not always flow. There will be hard times...

"I get before" or "I was once a millionaire" na stupid talk.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by y3mi(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

All women gravitate towards a man of higher social value. That's a fact about women....
Like that's supposed actually mean anything, anyways before you define what in your wold, you might have meant by high social value, were women has been over generalized, can you honestly tell me that: all the males (settled or not) you've known throughout your life, had their wives, girlfriends or partner attracted to them based on their high social status ?

FreeSpirited:

The transformative effect of money and success can not be measured, it is only experienced...
Besides the fact that...there are those who despite not being rich but still experience what the likes of you feel as the transformative effect of money. I know people who are comparatively very poor, or aren't rich yet but continue to taste in the life of the opulent by way of mingling with the wealthy due to the sheer reality of the skills or talents they possess, so WTH are you still trying to espouse ?

FreeSpirited:

There are certain area, bar, hotel, travel spot that quality rich people frequent that a poor person will never get to let alone meeting someone of that calibre.
Wrong. First of all, what you are unknowingly saying is that all the people working as staffs and workers in tbpse bars, lounges, 5 star hotels, travel spots, gulf/tennis/night clubs are also as rich as the rich people who you believe only frequent there. In Nigeria, there are far more poor/struggling people who patronize these places than there are rich, no one can tell who is who since everyone packages as these poor sets of Nigerians usually love to put it.

Suffice to say both the rich and poor as far as Nigerian goes, are all bunch of pretenders, the former bears no real class while the latter feigns to be in one class or the other. Only a small percentage of the rich and poor are as real as real can be, but that's a topic for another thread.

FreeSpirited:

Money expands your circle and its quality, that's what I mean. I don't mean having money and using it to buy people or sex.
Wrong again...money doesn't necessarily expands one's circle, Wolf Soyinka or Ben Chapiro are not even stinking rich but have a great number of yieldable circle than would any dunderhead with billions of cash. Both category can chose to bed any number of women a day if they so chose to.

FreeSpirited:

Money even improves swaggs, take it or leave it. If you are well to do, the way you talk, you walk and reason will differ...these are the transformative effect I talk about....And you can't say money doesn't improve one's self esteem by the quality of exposure and people you associate with. My point is so simple ..
Bro, I'm not sorry to say this but you're an archetype of who a Nigerian is, and how an average one reasons, judging by your thinking.

So...the way personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo or Curtis James Jackson IIItalks, walks or swag it out when they weren't rich is now different from how they do it now ?

It stand to say...only in Nigeria do people characterize money with things that ordinarily should be the default reach of individuals whose proclivity of been real has been benumbed by the widespread of suffocating forms of poverty. I used to have a friend, a real friend who after hitting it just like you op, got out of the zoo and later got to chat me up about the kind of life he's chopping in yankee, and I'm always like...but it's a normal thing over there. These are things everyone readily does over there but only those with huge money can sustain here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by harry2sexy(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Let me paint a scenario in the view to showing you how important money is over game, any day, any time and twice on a friday.

A not so eye-catching young man during his teenage days read everything from puas and probably got a success rate of 4/10.

Fast forward to a few years later, dude's got a source of income raking in 500k as a bachelor, has an Air conditioned 1 bedroom flat, has a corolla, wearing designer perfumes, quality wrist matches,good shoes and overall has improved his dress sense and is always dressing dope.

The difference in the few year later is at this point, wherever he steps into, bank, church, shoprite, wedding parties, mosque, club houses, taking a walk, his overall outlook commands respect unlike when he was a teen where he had to cram lines like
"hello, fine girl, can i follow u cos my mum said i should always follow my dreams."

Overall, hustling for the dough will give u a chance to approach any girl, in whatever setting there is. On the aspect of spending, we all know there's poverty in Nigeria and everybody is trying to scam everybody. This is where your street sense should come alive. Things like, "please baby, my rent has expired, my mum is sick, my school fees is not complete" should earn her the block button cos at this point you're the prize, not her.

I'm not against going to the park or eatery and just having fun but breaking the bank, i nor gree for that one.
I've said enough, una bye bye

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2020
harry2sexy:
Let me paint a scenario in the view to showing you how important money is over game, any day, any time and twice on a friday.

A not so eye-catching young man during his teenage days read everything from puas and probably got a success rate of 4/10.

Fast forward to a few years later, dude's got a source of income raking in 500k as a bachelor, has an Air conditioned 1 bedroom flat, has a corolla, wearing designer perfumes, quality wrist matches,good shoes and overall has improved his dress sense and is always dressing dope.

The difference in the few year later is at this point, wherever he steps into, bank, church, shoprite, wedding parties, mosque, club houses, taking a walk, his overall outlook commands respect unlike when he was a teen where he had to cram lines like
"hello, fine girl, can i follow u cos my mum said i should always follow my dreams."

Overall, hustling for the dough will give u a chance to approach any girl, in whatever setting there is. On the aspect of spending, we all know there's poverty in Nigeria and everybody is trying to scam everybody. This is where your street sense should come alive. Things like, "please baby, my rent has expired, my mum is sick, my school fees is not complete" should earn her the block button cos at this point you're the prize, not her.

I'm not against going to the park or eatery and just having fun but breaking the bank, i nor gree for that one.
I've said enough, una bye bye

It's a very simple thing. Some just don't want to admit the obvious. Where game ends, money begins

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by olaboy1: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2020
We make money not to spend on women but to enjoy the good lifestyle we want.
Confidence alone will not even make you get a 4/10 poor girl unless you are 8/10 in looks yourself, so forget about getting any rich girl.
Making enough money as a young guy is when a girl says your crib looks like that of a senator, which means you will not experience any last minute resistance on bed, however you don’t really need to be super rich to get a girl you want (=N=300k/month should do the trick).

Confidence and game may get you the girl’s attention, but your income and social status will get you the keys to her apartment.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Learnstuffs: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2020
zed7:
Another childish post. Your hustling is to attract puss? Not to live a comfortable life, not to add value to the life of family and other people in need?
Anyone with self esteem will be ashamed to know women are only attracted to him just because of money. Actually, they are not even attracted to him, they are attracted to the money.
I never spent any money on a lady I was asking out. If you find me attractive and decide to date me, only then will I open the wallet and trust me, I know how to spoil my women.
Boys learn, money will not bring you women, what you will get are hustlers, gold diggers and ho's. Hustle so you can live in comfort and afford stuff without begging or borrowing nor because you want leeches around.
Women who have self worth will always still turn down a 'money miss road'. I have seen loads of women turn down rich guys with poor personalities.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2020
robotix:

If your aim is just make money so that you be with all manner of girls, you are yet to be a man.

There is one common trait among people that have lacked money from childhood until adulthood when baba God blessed them and that is what you exhibit here.

Also, you will mostly attract gold diggers, the ones who just want to eat ur money, enjoy the good times... When you broke, even if you marry them with riches but bad times hit you hard, they will leave you.

You will also attract those ones who are slay Queens, always after fun fun fun...

That is how God saved me from one, whom would have been faking love and I would think she is real but due to a few challenges, she told me she can't date a broke guy. It was a heated exchange that day.

2 weeks after that incident, I walked into millions worth of project.

A friend lost his millions to a similar case, spending money recklessly cos of a girl until he was left with nothing and she left him.

Whatever you are making now, get a woman that is focused and hardworking, save cos money will not always flow. There will be hard times...

"I get before" or "I was once a millionaire" na stupid talk.

What are you talking about? Please read what is written before you rush to make a "response". What exactly in my statement are you 'refuting'?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by robotix: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

What are you talking about? Please read what is written before you rush to make a "response". What exactly in my statement are you 'refuting'?
oops, I thought I was quoting the op
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
robotix:
oops, I thought I was quoting the op

Ok. Mistakes happen.

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by robotix: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Stillthebest:

After u make the money and comfort, hope you won't still carry women.

This thing will end in tears. What happens when money no dey?

Most of you feed this monsters, nurture it and still turn around to say Nigerian ladies like money. None of do anything to try to encourage them to get a job but often make them feel all they need to do is offer themselves as sex object.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by khiaa(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Big lie
Money will get you first grade girls that don’t need your money only want to be around you to feel secured . And you will find genuine love

Omgoodness!! I don't usually respond to this kind of post but you are truly blinded. There is truly a thing called GOLD DIGGING, these are subsapar females /males who pose as loving women/men to suck the financial blood out of them.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
khiaa:

Omgoodess!! I don't usually respond to this kind of post but you are truly blinded. There is truly a thing called GOLD DIGGING, these are subsapar females /males who pose as loving women/men to suck the financial blood out of them.

You know nothing about woman who have dey own money bro.
Just take linda Ikeji for an example. Do you think if you date her she will be Gold digger?If at all you will reason well
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
khiaa:

Omgoodess!! I don't usually respond to this kind of post but you are truly blinded. There is truly a thing called GOLD DIGGING, these are subsapar females /males who pose as loving women/men to suck the financial blood out of them.

There are ladies out there with dey own money looking for someone to love dey just need someone dey status .
No let nollyhood deceive u where rich girls always looking for poor guys
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Starz825(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
zed7:

Typical example of inferiority complex. The wife of the shell worker will still cheat with the teacher if he has more substance than him. You people overrate women.
Do riches attract women? Yes. Will it make them love you or be faithful to you? No.
Acquire riches for yourself not to attract women. Being a pauper wouldn't make you happy but saying you can only get women because of money makes you less than a human. Even dogs without money get females.
Women, sex, relationship are all overrated...
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by robotix: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2020
If you build your self esteem on money, you don't have any.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by khiaa(f): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

There are ladies out there with dey own money looking for someone to love dey just need someone dey status .
No let nollyhood deceive u where rich girls always looking for poor guys
As a woman I can honestly tell you, it doesn't matter how much money a woman has she still wants a man who can support the both of them. If a woman will accept a man with no earning potential she will also abuse him if he doesn't do what she demands of him.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Russo35(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Once you start thinking that there is more to life than just 15mimutes enjoyment then your perspective to life will be deeper than..Your perspective anyway(if money gives you better chick Good for you) I will rather tell you to explore more before your conclusions... Travel more and meet different tribes and race with your money...

1 Like

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Pstarogood0100: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Money and selfworth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? / How Can You Overcome Insecurities In A Long Distance Relationship? / I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.